Why do crossdressers & trans chicks get a lot more attention than gays?

Distantconstellation

Im talking on apps like grindr, tindr, etc. I literally put on a cheap wig on and took 3 pics. I uploaded it to grindr and within 24 hours i got 85 messages. As a guy i may get maybe 4 in one day...  im not interested in dressing up but it seems like im going to have to because the dudes im interested in (jocks) are inaccessible to me as a regular guy. 

Im so excited now to do it on tindr and bumble

Edited by Distantconstellation

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Distantconstellation

• Brando

• Bloodflowers.

• Mistah.Beyonce

Bisexual men, which are very numerous like super Femme guys, crossdress and trans. 

It makes the wannabe masc4masc gays fume.

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

Bisexual men, which are very numerous like super Femme guys, crossdress and trans. 

It makes the wannabe masc4masc gays fume.

Can u tell me the difference between a crossdresser and sissy? Im still confused. 

Grindr is now full of trans girls, crossdressers and sissies it seems. I noticed most of the messages i got were from profiles without a pic but they would send pics in the message. They were fine af. 

The masc4masc crowd is out of luck lol. 

21 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Im talking on apps like grindr, tindr, etc. I literally put on a cheap wig on and took 3 pics. I uploaded it to grindr and within 24 hours i got 85 messages. As a guy i may get maybe 4 in one day...  im not interested in dressing up but it seems like im going to have to because the dudes im interested in (jocks) are inaccessible to me as a regular guy. 

Im so excited now to do it on tindr and bumble

every profile i look at says looking for trans or femme bottom only its impossible to find anyone who is looking into a non femme dude!

1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

Maybe it's just u? dunno

its no go on grind every profile says looking for trans or femme

at least the guys here 

I think the bigger question is why do Drag Kings and FTM get less attention

Sexuality is fluid and heterosexuality is dominated sexuality by nature to it makes sense that guys who are curious would want to be with femme gays that look the most like girls while having a dick to make it different and experimental for them

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

I think the bigger question is why do Drag Kings and FTM get less attention

Ive never seen them on grindr. I do see a lot of of ftms on tinder though. 

Trans rights have been in the media a lot in the past few years (+ the Drag Race is also very popular). A lot of men got curious / want to experiment. It's basically the latest flavour of the month and we are probably at the peak of its popularity. The bottoms adjusted to the tops' tastes and are presenting as feminine (some of course are naturally fem). I believe this phase will pass in a couple of years. 

Idk but one of my friends is trans and she pulls INSANE trade and posts it on her close friends insta story, I’m honestly going to go get a wig now 

7 minutes ago, Insanity said:

its no go on grind every profile says looking for trans or femme

at least the guys here 

Same down where i live. The crazy thing is i never use to see those guys on grindr like 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. I remember my trans friend having grindr in 2012 and deleting it because she was getting no messages. Now she would get swarmed. 

I guess it's different in some places because in my area, most of the profiles say no fem, masc only, they have such a expectations even though they're ugly af.

I think Grindr should split into Grindr Femme and Grindr Homme to separate people based on their likes. Because the two camps have no interest in each other and some of those people can be very aggressive with what they type on their profiles to stop the other camp from messaging them. 

I guess this is local to the USA? Bcs in my country trans people don’t use Grindr and there’s barely any demand for them.

—This is not the thread I thought it was going to be based on the title. Lemme tuck away my claws. 

It is easier for the neighbors to see a “woman” coming over at 10 PM, then a dude. Stay for 5 - 15 minutes and leave. 

You also have men struggling with their sexuality. When they were with their military buddies, everyone was young and smooth and toned. Now they are hairy, middle aged...and lots of midsections. 

Then you have some religious nut jobs who go for the type and still hate on “gay men” but figure it is less of a sin because while Becky had a dick, she also had double D ****. If he is just getting head, you leave the skirt on, let the girls hang out and it may be good enough. He may say things like sugar **** and if he is drunk and brave, he may suck your dick...all while playing with your knockers, because it is less gay.

Some just truly like effeminate men and that is their type. 

Just keep being you. Try Sniffles, Snuffles, Snuggles...It is something like that though. One of my Gheys swears that it caters more to the DL bro type you want with less looking for someone who is gem.

Keep being you!! :heart:

15 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Maybe it's just u? dunno

Yeah maybe you just look better with a cheap wig on 

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I guess it's different in some places because in my area, most of the profiles say no fem, masc only, they have such a expectations even though they're ugly af.

U wont see the profiles though. Most of the guys are on the DL and have no profile pic. Its a blank profile. They message u with pics though. They are definitely there just in hiding

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Yeah maybe you just look better with a cheap wig on 

Well the dudes im into, jocks, arent into me. Mostly older men would message me as a boy and im not interested in them. 

1 minute ago, Distantconstellation said:

Well the dudes im into, jocks, arent into me. Mostly older men would message me as a boy and im not interested in them. 

It's your time to get into the daddies, sis :gaycat1:

I’ve noticed that a lot lately here to. More masc/bi guys looking for cross dressers. It sucks cause it’s all the really hot trade guys.

This is happening a lot recently in Europe I would say as well. I guess men look for them because they get best of both worlds.

12 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

I guess this is local to the USA? Bcs in my country trans people don’t use Grindr and there’s barely any demand for them.

Nope. London is the same

maybe for sex... this is, for sure, not true for relationships. crossdessers and trans are way more sexualized than they should be, it's messed up tbh. 

I guess straight women are just outdated at this point :giraffe: :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.