Why do crossdressers & trans chicks get a lot more attention than gays?

Distantconstellation

Yeah I found this out myself back in 2016 lol

It used to be that they were only interested in TV/TS/CD, but now they're interested in fem etc

My theory is that they want the excitement of no strings hook ups where they still get to feel masculine and in control but it still feels like they are with a woman / someone feminine

It could also just be a fetish

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Distantconstellation

• Brando

• Bloodflowers.

• Mistah.Beyonce

the few times i downloaded grindr I always deleted it right away and now I just never go up there cause its always a bunch of fuglys.

i just go to the gym showers to meet guys.

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

maybe for sex... this is, for sure, not true for relationships. crossdessers and trans are way more sexualized than they should be, it's messed up tbh. 

The fetishization is insane and people think they can get away with saying alot of inappropriate **** because they see you as some fantasy concept instead of a person. 

Even in normal conversation, alot of guys realize you're fem and immediately assume it's a sex thing

Edited by Pop Life

28 minutes ago, Pop Life said:

The fetishization is insane and people think they can get away with saying alot of inappropriate **** because they see you as some fantasy concept instead of a person. 

Even in normal conversation, alot of guys realize you're fem and immediately assume it's a sex thing

A lot of crossdressers also see these big **** jocks as nothing else than hot bodies and sex machines. 

Um, maybe your area just has guys into that on the apps there? Simple answers, hun.

These apps are for sex mainly, so there's nothing to modify your behavior for.

thank god this trend is not in the conservative part of Germany yet.  

19 hours ago, Josh said:

I think the bigger question is why do Drag Kings and FTM get less attention

Nobody goes on grindr to get vagi na 

(atrl doesn't let me spell vagin a :rip:)

Edited by Severus Snape

OT: maybe you are better looking as a female than a male? have you considered that? 

I'm gonna try this.

I already have long hair.

Just gonna do some makeup and... :bunny:

It’s closeted men who can’t accept they’re gay and think as long as they do it with a cross dresser then to them it’s a little less gay

Cause they're more feminine?

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

It’s closeted men who can’t accept they’re gay and think as long as they do it with a cross dresser then to them it’s a little less gay

These men go specifically for trans women, crossdressers and sissies.

I agree than trans women are women.. why then do some straight men ONLY like trans women and not cis women? Isnt that strange?

22 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Im talking on apps like grindr, tindr, etc. I literally put on a cheap wig on and took 3 pics. I uploaded it to grindr and within 24 hours i got 85 messages. As a guy i may get maybe 4 in one day...  im not interested in dressing up but it seems like im going to have to because the dudes im interested in (jocks) are inaccessible to me as a regular guy. 

Im so excited now to do it on tindr and bumble

I’ve been dealing with this and talking to some of my straight friends who I trust to ask. Apparently men like women or female presenting men because they make them feel in power and in charge. When were men we appear was submissive or like we are taking from them, instead of giving into their pleasure wants. 

it’s crazy and it’s why I stopped, in 2020 I was pretty much getting any guy I want.

2 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

I'm gonna try this.

I already have long hair.

Just gonna do some makeup and... :bunny:

honey you’re gonna pop off, trust me, at the time I was 400lbs and literally tasting 185lbs muscle blonds who wanted to “use me” since fat chicks are easy. Lol, it was actually a pretty mutual relationship.

The problem is your on Grindr SWEETY. The crowd on there are delusional, people hiding behind masks and not being real with themselves, and miserable people who use negativity any chance they get to make themselves feel better. You would be better off meeting a nice looking guy at a bar and taking it from there take this advice and don’t waste your time on that garbage disposal. 

20 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

A lot of crossdressers also see these big **** jocks as nothing else than hot bodies and sex machines. 

And it works for both parties. That’s why I said it’s the best kind of relationship. 

3 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

And it works for both parties. That’s why I said it’s the best kind of relationship. 

Damn girl im so jealous i want to hook up with a blond jocks that 180lbs of muscle ? did you ever try meeting guys from tinder or bumble too?

I'm seeing this a lot nowadays too, all these hot musclular men but they only want trans or super feminine boys 

i'm in Miami and have seen da number of trans go up on Grindr as well as people specifically looking for dem

its nice to see it tho, they part of da community 

8 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I'm seeing this a lot nowadays too, all these hot musclular men but they only want trans or super feminine boys 

how da tables have turned on Masc4Masc lol

22 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I guess straight women are just outdated at this point :giraffe: :michael:

:skull: 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

i'm in Miami and have seen da number of trans go up on Grindr as well as people specifically looking for dem

its nice to see it tho, they part of da community 

I think these guys have always existed they probably just didnt know or didnt use grindr. They were all on Craiglist and backpage, once those sites took the personals section away they all migrated to grindr, tindr, bumble and all these other places.  I dont think its a trend like some people here are saying, i just think most straight, DL, curious guys would rather be with a trans, crossdresser, or sissy than a muscular masculine dude and it kinda makes sense cause they are attracted to a femme look not a manly one.

i think it’s just the popularity of grindr, not that people suddenly became attracted to trans girls or twinks. 

Seriously. I know so many guys like this. One freakishly hot guy in particular just recently told me he just couldn't do it with gays even for money, only to find out that he's been banging cd's for many years now.

Surely this isn't a new thing but is definitely taking off lately, and I think the anti-trans media attention is fueling an opposite reaction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.