• Cqmerqn

• Winged

• elvenOCEAN

QueenofCopyPaste

Song's not good.

Great entry :clap3:

The way ya’ll stay hating on males :skull:

The real winner of ESC 2022 well done Sam :clap3:

I’m excited at the prospect of Eurovision finally launching an actual career for one of our UK entries! This is exciting times.

I REALLY hope that TaP music select our entry next year too and hopefully this time they give the gays a female uptempo bop just to shut some of you up dddd :rip:

7 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I REALLY hope that TaP music select our entry next year too and hopefully this time they give the gays a female uptempo bop just to shut some of you up dddd :rip:

why would they do that? after Eleni there's tons of those each year and only a few pass to the final with most of them flopping

Chanel is an exception this year cuz she gave us everything - culture, choreo, vocals, visuals, banging body!

2 minutes ago, Goofy said:

why would they do that? after Eleni there's tons of those each year and only a few pass to the final with most of them flopping

Chanel is an exception this year cuz she gave us everything - culture, choreo, vocals, visuals, banging body!

We don’t have to worry about qualifying for the final though since we’re part of the Big 5. And I think it would be good for us to show a bit of diversity in our entries, I can’t remember the last time the UK sent a choreo heavy bop. 

But they clearly know what they’re doing, as evidenced by Sam and how well he did, so I will put my full trust in them and hope they continue to work with the BBC next year 

I've had Space Man on my Spotify playlist for a couple of months now and I had no idea he was the UK's Eurovision entry. Excited to watch him succeed. He's such a great singer!

His live performance is what made this outstanding.

I sincerely hope he gets to have a long and successful career after this. He absolutely deserves it. Go Sam! 

He's amazing. People here hates straight man artist ? one of the best vocalists in nowadays. 

iTunes: #1 (550% lead on #2, once all versions combined)

Apple Music: #4

Spotify: #27 (potential top 3 tomorrow)

incredible!

46 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

iTunes: #1 (550% lead on #2, once all versions combined)

Apple Music: #4

Spotify: #27 (potential top 3 tomorrow)

incredible!

Up to #3 on Apple Music now! Might end up being a contender for Number 1 on Friday? Assuming it doesn’t freefall during the week 

iTunes: #1 (One of the biggest leads of all time % wise)

Apple Music: #1

Amazon: #1

Spotify: #27

Very excited for tomorrows Spotify numbers. Eurovision songs always do better there so I’m hoping for another #1!

22 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

iTunes: #1 (One of the biggest leads of all time % wise)

Apple Music: #1

Amazon: #1

Spotify: #27

Very excited for tomorrows Spotify numbers. Eurovision songs always do better there so I’m hoping for another #1!

I think this must be the first time a UK Eurovision act has topped any, let alone multiple, streaming services? Unless I’m forgetting any 

37 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I think this must be the first time a UK Eurovision act has topped any, let alone multiple, streaming services? Unless I’m forgetting any 

It’s the first ever Eurovision song to top any streaming service!

This is currently #8 in the official uk midweek chart. That’s before the Eurovision boost. Potential #1 this week!  

19 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

It’s the first ever Eurovision song to top any streaming service!

This is currently #8 in the official uk midweek chart. That’s before the Eurovision boost. Potential #1 this week!  

KING! So well deserved, really hope he gets the number 1! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.