Britney suffers early pregnancy loss

MadOnHer

Britney fans in denial about Britney’s mental health issues to the point where her social media and freedom are still being questioned is just…rich. Y’all are so toxic. 

That said, I do side with those thinking there is something off with this pregnancy. Perhaps she was never pregnant and mentally she thought she was? Or maybe she suffered miscarriage shortly after, or her tests came back negative upon reviewing. Who knows. We all know Britney has mental struggles, whatever they might be, and I think accepting that as fans won’t make Britney less of a person or performer. I do know that her instagram shouldn’t be any indication for news, let alone factual information. She deletes posts within minutes, announces “breaks” and comes back within hours and sometimes even…lies. I’ll have grace with her and hope she’s at peace with whatever it is that’s going on. She deserves that at the very least. 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erreur2 La Nature

• slw84

• Totami Legend

• Shelter

I love Britney but the way she announced was too confusing with that food baby mess so it never registered to me. I was waiting for when she was further along, either way it’s sad and hope she is able to have her baby eventually. 

Something is off about this whole thing. Why is she back to her regular posting after having a miscarriage? Was she even pregnant in the first place? Maybe she just thought she was? I love Britney but her IG is a mess. 

25 minutes ago, Kali. said:

Something is off about this whole thing. Why is she back to her regular posting after having a miscarriage? Was she even pregnant in the first place? Maybe she just thought she was? I love Britney but her IG is a mess. 

She just posted a tbt video of her dancing nude at the beach in Mexico with a cute song ? I just don’t get it?? 

7 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

She went from being pregnant to announce a social media hiatus then coming back next day posting non-stop nudes then having a miscarriage and then posting about cocoa puff and tiny tea cups sets???? The hell?

I stand with the fact that it was a fake pregnancy or something happened behind closed doors.

My personal theory is that her “announcement” post was really just a food baby/ate too much joke that people ran with because they wanted so badly for it to be true. It really wasn’t quite clear if it was an announcement or not ar first. By the time Brit or her team could get to it, it was already too late and they decided it was best to play along for a bit, for whatever reason. 

7 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Something definitely feels... off, but I can only wish the best for her. 

This. However, I just hope she’s okay, she honestly deserves just happiness. 

4 hours ago, kingkylie said:

Britney fans in denial about Britney’s mental health issues to the point where her social media and freedom are still being questioned is just…rich. Y’all are so toxic. 

That said, I do side with those thinking there is something off with this pregnancy. Perhaps she was never pregnant and mentally she thought she was? Or maybe she suffered miscarriage shortly after, or her tests came back negative upon reviewing. Who knows. We all know Britney has mental struggles, whatever they might be, and I think accepting that as fans won’t make Britney less of a person or performer. I do know that her instagram shouldn’t be any indication for news, let alone factual information. She deletes posts within minutes, announces “breaks” and comes back within hours and sometimes even…lies. I’ll have grace with her and hope she’s at peace with whatever it is that’s going on. She deserves that at the very least. 

:deadbanana4:

Can we lock this thread or something? It's been gross in here for awhile now

9 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Something definitely feels... off, but I can only wish the best for her. 

I mean some of us have been concerned for a while, the blank stare totally nude selfies are disturbing. No I am not trying to be shady. It feels as if someone is making her do it or as if she's out of it for some reason. I have no idea what's going on, none of us do.

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

:deadbanana4:

Psychological pregnancies, or pseudocyesis, are a thing, d***a**. No need of ":deadbanana4:" with the suggestion unless you're trying to say something else bolding that sentence?

Anyways, stop speculating and theorizing with Britney ffs.

3 hours ago, boys said:

Can we lock this thread or something? It's been gross in here for awhile now

I agree the recent comments are extremely gross.

Edited by mystery

he

8 hours ago, kingkylie said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting this and trying to psychoanalyze her from some random instagram posts.

So sad, and after everything she's been through too. :cries:

Divine intervention? Idk, you decide.

Sad for her.

13 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Divine intervention? Idk, you decide.

That's a messed up thing to say, you're saying god made her miscarry? religion stays making people say stupid things 

She should stay away from the internet because the comments are mean and people do not believe her 

This thread :deadbanana2:

Edited by Diocles

i was hoping she would finally get the girl ..

it's kinda weird how she continues posting and it's been just two days after the announcement tho ...

@ATRL Feedback can we lock the thread ? Some of the comments posted in here against Britney are DISGUSTING and really insensitive, it is going way too far.

8 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

@ATRL Feedback can we lock the thread ? Some of the comments posted in here against Britney are DISGUSTING and really insensitive, it is going way too far.

This.

38 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

29 minutes ago, noonbob said:

This.

+1 please, I can't at how horrible people are in here. 

I’m completely disgusted with some of the comments in this thread. These people better at least be getting warned, if not outright banned. Zero tolerance policy my ass. 

So this is when the thread started becoming REALLY bad :biblio: yall couldn't stfu??

16 hours ago, kingkylie said:

Perhaps she was never pregnant and mentally she thought she was?

disgusting

Yall be so Quick to start judging someone's psyche without even knowing them

WE are the delusional stans, but YALL are giving them diagnosis based on what they post Online :deadbanana2:Hilarious

That's not Britney that posting or writing the captions. A lady by the name of Cassie Petrey is who is catfishing as Britney on her instagram.  Look Cassie up on Twitter to get more detail on her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.