oh no, I hope britney is getting all the love she needs in these times

this broke my heart :cries: sending soo much love and strength to britney

• ATRL Moderator

So sad. I hope they’re okay 

that's terrible - no one deserves that pain 

This is so devastating :cries:

I was worried when they announced that it was too soon. So sad

i hope she gets her baby girl eventually 

Omg no. Poor Britney I know this is extremely heart breaking for her. 

one of the top comments “it’s just perfect ????” TF?

I had a strong feeling this would happen. Idk why yall but i did.

:(

Could it be related to the the heavy meds she was forced to take? I’m so so sad for her, it must be heartbreaking.

Just now, May said:

one of the top comments “it’s just perfect ????” TF?

That's immediately where my eye went too :ace: 

I’m always a bit nervous when celebs share the news quite fast since they’re then forced to go all through things like this publicly.

That’s really sad though and hope she has the right people around her this time that will help her heal mentally.

Just now, FreeXone said:

I had a strong feeling this would happen. Idk why yall but i did.

Same, and I can’t explain it. Actually, it’s I like I never believed she was pregnant in the first place. It’s like I never actually got around the idea of her delivering another baby, it seemed like I simply couldn’t imagine it.

8 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Could it be related to the the heavy meds she was forced to take? I’m so so sad for her, it must be heartbreaking.

Jury's still out on this. Not sure what if anything she's still on or if what she was on for quite some time affected her subsequently.

Can taking lithium in pregnancy cause miscarriage?

There is currently no strong evidence that lithium use in pregnancy increases the risk of miscarriage. Only two studies have investigated this, and while one showed a possible link between lithium use and miscarriage, the other did not. However, in the study that did show a possible link, the group of women taking lithium were studied from an earlier stage of pregnancy (when miscarriage is more likely) than the group of women who they were being compared to, who were taking other medicines. This difference may explain why more miscarriages were recorded in the women taking lithium. Because miscarriage rates have been studied in only a small number of pregnant women taking lithium, more research into this subject is required. LINK

Bipolar Medications During Pregnancy

Some women continue taking bipolar medications and have healthy babies. But a few bipolar medications have an increased risk of birth defects in the first trimester. That includes defects such as Neural tube defects, Heart defects, Developmental delay or neurobehavioral problems LINK

Oh no, I thought it would be a troll thread when I saw the title but... :cries: That's so sad, it was her dream to have another baby. Maybe she shared the news too soon. I really hope it won't affect her too much... :heart2:

Stay strong Britney 

Edited by RedCarpet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.