• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erreur2 La Nature

• slw84

• Totami Legend

• Terylee

It was her dream to have another baby. This is so sad :cries:

This is extremely sad, the remnants of the CShip aren't going away as easily, unfortunately. :chick3:

Sending her love and strength. :heart2:

I hope she finds some peace, the struggles she had to endure the past 15 years and now this? :weeps:

My heart breaks for Britney... she truly doesn't deserve

4 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Hm, but why would she lie about being pregnant tho? That wouldn't help with the narrative that she's still unstable or unfit to be a mum.

Sending her love for her loss, but at the same time, this may have been.....and she sho-.. chile I wanna say it but these sensitive stans smh.

'Sensitive stans' are what's keeping you from thinking and saying these horrible things? The moral compass is literally in hell 

I could already see rihs baby becoming bffs with brits baby :cries:

I really wish britney gets her baby she has always wanted 

23 hours ago, Arlahndo said:

Sad to say that I knew this was going to happen :cries: she’s 40

the risk is higher, but it’s not impossible to have kids at that age. My aunt had kids well into her 40s and they are healthy kids 

Absolutely devastated for them both ::cries:

why are the the geepee saying she was never pregnant tho? The comments on daily mail with the most votes all saying she faked it.. but what does that achieve by faking a pregnancy? :skull: 

people in Facebook comments are saying the same on articles it’s weird 

22 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

It’s not the place to discuss this, someone asked me and I gently replied. Look up on Twitter for other opinions

Of course that's your source :skull:

I feel awful for her. Nobody deserves to go through this, and she has certainly been through enough. I hope she's able to get through this time as quickly as possible.

Edited by The7thStranger

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

why are the the geepee saying she was never pregnant tho? The comments on daily mail with the most votes all saying she faked it.. but what does that achieve by faking a pregnancy? :skull: 

people in Facebook comments are saying the same on articles it’s weird 

The GP is the worst.

4 hours ago, oilheiress said:

'Sensitive stans' are what's keeping you from thinking and saying these horrible things? The moral compass is literally in hell 

This tho :rip:

9 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Hm, but why would she lie about being pregnant tho? That wouldn't help with the narrative that she's still unstable or unfit to be a mum.

Sending her love for her loss, but at the same time, this may have been.....and she sho-.. chile I wanna say it but these sensitive stans smh.

Say it with your chest, don’t be scared, you feel so strongly about this so you should share tbh. 

Poor girl, can't catch a break:katie:

Rooting for her

How many traumatic things can this poor woman suffer through? :weeps: 

I just want to hug her. 

She just can't find peace in her life, it's just heartbreaking :(

21 hours ago, oilheiress said:

Girl bye

This is very sad. I hope she gets the comfort she needs at this time.

there's something very off about this whole story, but also there's definitely been way too many conspiracies surrounding her so let's just hope it was what they said it was, wish her a speedy recovery and luck on their next try :weeps: :heart2:

She went from being pregnant to announce a social media hiatus then coming back next day posting non-stop nudes then having a miscarriage and then posting about cocoa puff and tiny tea cups sets???? The hell?

I stand with the fact that it was a fake pregnancy or something happened behind closed doors.

57 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

She went from being pregnant to announce a social media hiatus then coming back next day posting non-stop nudes then having a miscarriage and then posting about cocoa puff and tiny tea cups sets???? The hell?

I stand with the fact that it was a fake pregnancy or something happened behind closed doors.

Something definitely feels... off, but I can only wish the best for her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.