Calvin Harris, Normani, Tinashe & Offset - "New To You"

YoungDreamer

This could be a US hit if they release a really good MV with replay value. It almost debuted Top 50 on US Spotify with no push from any of the artist on the track. :jonny2:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• orange22

• Camilitau.u

• nuclear

• Armani?

listened tot his one a few more time and this is def the best song from that album

shouldve been the lead 

This should’ve been a solo tinashe song. The other people weren’t needed at all 

1 hour ago, MotoPapi said:

This should’ve been a solo tinashe song. The other people weren’t needed at all 

Your opinion wasn’t needed at all. A solo Tinashe song would flop like the last collab they did. At least Calvin, Normani and Offset all pitched in to help Tinashe score her first Top 100 Entry on Spotify. :rip: All this acclaim doesn’t translate into streams for some reason. 

27 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Your opinion wasn’t needed at all. A solo Tinashe song would flop like the last collab they did. At least Calvin, Normani and Offset all pitched in to help Tinashe score her first Top 100 Entry on Spotify. :rip: All this acclaim doesn’t translate into streams for some reason. 

2 On peaked at 40 on Spotify US in 2014 

Also Dollar Signs was at 97, All My Friends at 36

Edited by calvinharrisfan

Just now, calvinharrisfan said:

2 On peaked at 40 on Spotify US in 2014 

Chile idk her like that I just went off by the tweet above. So this is her second entry in almost decade :deadbanana4: 

Just now, Camilitau.u said:

Chile idk her like that I just went off by the tweet above. So this is her second entry in almost decade :deadbanana4: 

It's ok the Spotify Charts doesnt have the all time charts but Kworb has a page with song peaks.

Also her 4th entry :clap3:

2 minutes ago, calvinharrisfan said:

It's ok the Spotify Charts doesnt have the all time charts but Kworb has a page with song peaks.

Also her 4th entry :clap3:

More Impressive Normani 9 entries have gone top 100 on Spotify and she has like 11 total songs :flame:

On 7/30/2022 at 12:49 AM, Post Malone said:

THIS MIGHT BE MOOD HILL

THIS THING MIGHT BE MILDEW

album] Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA' - Page 10 - Music - ATRL

@Mark Rih thoughts on this chill bop

album] Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA' - Page 10 - Music - ATRLalbum] Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA' - Page 10 - Music - ATRL

I like the production but overall it’s meh :emofish:

6 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

More Impressive Normani 9 entries have gone top 100 on Spotify and she has like 11 total songs :flame:

Yep but you know how the truth hurts :hawkeye:

I didn’t realize this was out :rip: 

Ugh when Tinashe just comes in and you realize why she is the SUPERSTAR!

normani and offset should be cut out :mazen:

Not charting on Spotify or AM in the top 200 in any country and the only country it’s charting in iTunes on is Gambia.

Calvin is really struggling this era. 

please tell me I'm not the only one who can't understand what the **** Normani is saying

12 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

please tell me I'm not the only one who can't understand what the **** Normani is saying

pages 6, 7 and 8 are full of people not understanding what she is singing, you're not alone

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

This is a grower idk. BIG bawp. All 3 of them gobbled (even Normani’s bilingual hook is growing on me)

This album is giving BIG Grower energy. Even Stay With Me sounds really good and it’s smashing in the UK. 

This is my jam!!!

"This might be mewwwwwws to yew this thing might say mooo to yewwwww" or whatever Normani says

Was this supposed to save Normani's era cuz someone lied to her

The production is nice but the lyrics and hook is not aligning with it for me.

ID4bmuc.gif

3 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

This song is AMAZING. Yall have bo taste!

The production, lowkey yes.

A waste of a track. Someone could write something much better to it than this :rip: 

ID4bmuc.gif

They are filming /filmed the music video and should be out soon according to Emil nava 

24 minutes ago, nuclear said:

They are filming /filmed the music video and should be out soon according to Emil nava 

GREAT!

The song's production is crazy. Normani's part actually gets catchier the more you listen to it. Nashe did amazing and Offset works really well.

8 hours ago, Armani? said:

Was this supposed to save Normani's era cuz someone lied to her

The production is nice but the lyrics and hook is not aligning with it for me.

ID4bmuc.gif

What's your obsession with Normani? Insiders already confirmed more than once that she was not on this song and was added last minute by Calvin because fans wanted her on the album so why would you think she would want this song to re-start her era? She also barely acknowledged the song. She actually shared an ig story about Beyonce before posting one about this song. 

Anyways can't wait for the video :duca:

2 minutes ago, remming said:

What's your obsession with Normani? Insiders already confirmed more than once that she was not on this song and was added last minute by Calvin because fans wanted her on the album so why would you think she would want this song to re-start her era? She also barely acknowledged the song. She actually shared an ig story about Beyonce before posting one about this song. 

Anyways can't wait for the video :duca:

There is no obsession, I dont know if you realized but the song came out Friday 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.