• Beyonnaise

• CBC

On 5/12/2022 at 1:56 AM, Jude said:

We believe it. :clap3:

screaming

idk what the label expected of her

we dont rly listen to kim petras for good songs lmao

On 5/12/2022 at 7:20 AM, cyclone said:

I think this may be the end of her career, she is turning 30 soon and the industry is ageist against women, and especially trans women.

Her time is almost up unfortunately especially with how botched she looks now. Now that she is at her lowest will you guys finally leave her alone? I bet she is filled with suicidal levels of regret :/ as well as all the vitrol and hate she has to navigate online

She's not a mainstream pop star to be affected by turning 30. She serves a niche festival gay audience, like Carly, Marina, Rina, Robyn etc., and if all of them continue to push out music past 30, there's no reason to assume she can't continue to push music and experience a respectable level of success. It's her music that is holding her back.

She's literally fine - "Coconuts" is the biggest bop of her career and **** Pop was SOO much fun and as a stan of hers since her earliest single drops, I am here for what she's doing. I LOVE her curvier look, it's so much more interesting than a rail thin blonde. 

The music will come out, she'll continue to garner success and be controversial and ATRL gays will FUME! :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Tropical said:

She's literally fine - "Coconuts" is the biggest bop of her career and **** Pop was SOO much fun and as a stan of hers since her earliest single drops, I am here for what she's doing. I LOVE her curvier look, it's so much more interesting than a rail thin blonde. 

The music will come out, she'll continue to garner success and be controversial and ATRL gays will FUME! :ahh:

I’ve been a stan since 2018 but come on we can’t deny that there has been an obvious decline

If she did't smash with Malibu she is never doing it 

8 hours ago, Whis said:

I’ve been a stan since 2018 but come on we can’t deny that there has been an obvious decline

For sure her sound and style have morphed — like era 1 was different to TOTL which was different to Clarity which is different to the Republic record singles so far, but all of them I enjoy.

8 hours ago, Digitalism said:

If she did't smash with Malibu she is never doing it 

"Malibu" came out at the HEIGHT of the pandemic though in 2020, it's hard to say what it should have done. Never got any promo. 

her team making sure we get bop after bop as they should! :chick2:

She just posted on IG that a dream of hers came true, a top 5 in her bucket list as she said. Wonder if it's music related and what it could be, maybe a collab. Hopefully Dr. Puke convinced Doja.

On 5/12/2022 at 8:31 AM, Kayseri Mantisi said:

This doesn't mean it got shelved or scrapped :rip: They are just adding more songs

They are adding more songs to an eighteen track album? :lmao: A good portion of it is going to be scrapped obviously.

9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

They are adding more songs to an eighteen track album? :lmao: A good portion of it is going to be scrapped obviously.

I never believed for a second the label, regardless of the outcome, would have let her release an 18 track debut album.

I'm afraid they're scrapping all the leaked/teased tracks, even though I'm dying to hear both Something About You and the career highlight Revelations. Hopefully they'll keep the Paris collab.

• 2 weeks later...

She was on studio last night with Earwulf and Madison Love. Both worked with Ava Max on some songs and Madison co-wrote for multiple girls like Demi, Selena, Gaga, Charli, Katy etc (and Kim herself).

Maybe Republic is sending her to other producers and the album won't be Luke-only?

YZyGYBB.gif

Edited by Lady Claire

43 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

She was on studio last night with Earwulf and Madison Love. Both worked with Ava Max on some songs and Madison co-wrote for multiple girls like Demi, Selena, Gaga, Charli, Katy etc (and Kim herself).

Maybe Republic is sending her to other producers and the album won't be Luke-only?

YZyGYBB.gif

her hot pink is coming 

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

On 5/12/2022 at 4:20 AM, cyclone said:

I think this may be the end of her career, she is turning 30 soon and the industry is ageist against women, and especially trans women.

Her time is almost up unfortunately especially with how botched she looks now. Now that she is at her lowest will you guys finally leave her alone? I bet she is filled with suicidal levels of regret :/ as well as all the vitrol and hate she has to navigate online

I-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.