Golden Hit: Season 1 πŸ“€ Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! πŸ†πŸ†

fountain

@JoeAgΒ congrats on an incredible growth from last round. You were my #2 this week, absolutely loved your entry, fantastic jobΒ :heart:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved being part of an iconic three way, and keeping steady-ish with my average; definitely going to take the next challenge theme to try and deliver a more fleshed out narrative. Good luck to those still in the running!

Β Β 

Β unknown.png

Β 

#4 was another Top 10 debut last week, so congrats on your rise! At least you didn't tank like your last song.

Β 

Β 

?Β @hurricane326Β with a score ofΒ 8.267Β for β€œInto the Blue”. ?

A consistent slay in score and a consistent rise. Looking forward to seeing you in the Top 3 one of these rounds!

Β Β 

Β Β 

Β unknown.png

Β 

#3 displayed a HUGE improvement in the past round. At one point they were actually the winner of this round!

Β 

Β 

?Β @EuterpeΒ with a score ofΒ 8.7Β for β€œCandlelight”. ?

Amazing, amazing entry. :alexz:You really snapped us in half with this one. Also a fantastic score, close to a 9! You've earned a Bronze Hit Token.

Β unknown.png

Β 

Our Top 2 for the Round 2: Studio Sessions Challenge. :clap3:Β Two writing behemoths... only one can win.

@8thPrince@Jackson

Oh wow, my magnum opus. Thank you! I’ll cherish this because it will not happen again.Β :jonny5:

@EuterpeΒ you were my #1 this round :jonny5:Β you did an amazing job, congrats on top 3 but I fear it should have been even higher imo! Your song was beautiful on its own but also an amazing interpretation of Evanescence :heart:Β so looking forward to your next entry!

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Euterpe said:

Oh wow, my magnum opus. Thank you! I’ll cherish this because it will not happen again.Β :jonny5:

You snapped!!

2 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

I was a Ley Lines stan so don’t say this :biblionny:

Β unknown.png

Β 

Without further ado or any fancy clues as to who it may be...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Separated by a marginal score of onlyΒ 0.133 of a point...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

The runner-up for Round 2 of Golden Hit...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

The Studio Session second place victor...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Earning a Silver Hit Token....

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Is...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

?Β @8thPrinceΒ with a score ofΒ 8.767Β for β€œFraternite”. ?

Your entry was simply outstanding, and I loved almost every bit of it. I'm so glad you ended up submitting it to us! :heart2:

Which can only mean one thing... theΒ WINNERΒ of Round 2, earning aΒ Golden Hit TokenΒ is...

Β 

Β ?Β @JacksonΒ with a score ofΒ 8.9Β for β€œDEEPFAKE”. ?

You really scalped us with this one huh, it was such a refreshing entry not only from you but for this tournament in general. Congrats on the #1!

3 minutes ago, fountain said:

@EuterpeΒ you were my #1 this round :jonny5:Β you did an amazing job, congrats on top 3 but I fear it should have been even higher imo! Your song was beautiful on its own but also an amazing interpretation of Evanescence :heart:Β so looking forward to your next entry!

Β 

1 minute ago, fountain said:

I was a Ley Lines stan so don’t say this :biblionny:

Thank you so much for your kind words!Β :hug:Β I hope I don’t let you down, and I’m happy you enjoyed the entries!

Β 

4 minutes ago, Element said:

You snapped!!

Thank you!!

Congrats Jackson and thank you judges for the #2Β :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator

ELIO x Jackson’s power :jonny6:

@8thPrinceΒ the fact you almost didn’t even submit, yet ended up snatching #2… icon behaviour. Congrats on this top 5 streak, hopefully it continues and we get to see you even higher againΒ :eddie:

Yuh DEEPFAKE was such an obvious winner. Congrats to Jackson and everyone! :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Congrats 8thPrince as well! Your entry was gorgeous!

Full rankings table will be coming after I participate in Let's Spoon. :heart2:Β Congrats everyone! Thanks for another amazing round, and good luck with the current one.

@JacksonΒ your song was certainly a stand out this round, congratulations on #1 :clap3:Β β€œyou’re the Non-Fuckable Type, call it an NFT” will go down in history I fearΒ :dies:

Thank you @AuroraΒ for conducting this set of results! :heart:

It was fun watching them play out as a viewer not knowing the rankings this roundΒ :eddie:Β good luck in Spoon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.