Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ProudLBS

• Jjang

• welham

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s really just a matter of time for Israel’s reckoning :biblio:

35 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

So yeah Palestinian gunmen are so phucking good that their bullet can bend instead of going in straight line :gaycat6:

The video has been debunked yet Zionist supporter still believe it is beyond ridiculous :ahh:

You know that IDF is the killer when they start using "INVESTIGATING" or in other word FABRICATING :giraffe:

FSeWlfhX0AAtEiQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Btselem debunked it too 

24 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

It’s really just a matter of time for Israel’s reckoning :biblio:

Not unless Israel does something that alienates the US. Which... given that our two choices for president are professed to be extreme Zionists... There's really not much they could do that would result in that. They leveled the AP building just last year and Biden's response was "they have the right to defend themselves" :priceless: 

40 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not unless Israel does something that alienates the US. Which... given that our two choices for president are professed to be extreme Zionists... There's really not much they could do that would result in that. They leveled the AP building just last year and Biden's response was "they have the right to defend themselves" :priceless: 

The fact that Biden laughed when someone mentioned Israel's war crimes to him is still something I can't believe people forgot and forgave 

Just horrible. I wish the same action that was taken towards Russia was taken for Israel's regime

The Zionists in here JUMPING into every thread that exposes what Israel has been doing to Palestine for a century now. Wow.

FREE PALESTINE.

5 hours ago, Minogue said:

This thread is the purest example of misinformation creating antisemitism. Glad a few members saw through that and clockedT:clap3: 

No one has said anything antisemitic. You people CONSTANTLY throw this out whenever Israel is criticized for what they are doing to the Palestinian people. I don't blame you though, because it's exactly how the western media tries to cover it up. They try to brainwash people into thinking Israel criticism = antisemitism. If you have fallen victim to this, I hope you see the light and do some research. However, if you really know what's going on, and just throwing out 'antisemitism' while clearly realizing how Palestinians are being murdered, then there is a special place in hell for you, love xoxo.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

The fact that Biden laughed when someone mentioned Israel's war crimes to him is still something I can't believe people forgot and forgave 

Mmm... I can believe it. A lot of people in this country support Israel unequivocally and think that all Palestinians (and Muslims in general) are terrorists. Respecting the Palestinian people as human beings is actually a rather fringe position in the United States, unfortunately.

32 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

The way people won't care about this.

I mean if anyone had any doubt that they did it...

I believe the reporters that were on the ground and saw everything first hand.

I mean Israel has been a spoiled  country for decades. They believe we owe it to them to give them money ect. They believe they are some chosen land which lets them get by with all kinds of horrible things 

2 hours ago, Nano said:

The way people won't care about this.

Of course not. The narrative is been made, the usual grifter are doing their works, and fact be dammed - as always. It's just more fuel for more violence.

Edited by Gui Blackout

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Welp

Someone’s gonna have an accident tonight

9 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Gays defending Palestine is way more funny tho 

Why? we as an oppreassed group can support and empathize with any other opressed group in the world. Many of us are part of the palestinian diaspora. Also MANY of us hate the terrorist and racist state of Israel.

OT: RIP Shareen! one day Palestine will be free and it will be wonderful :smitten:

Edited by Rodrighost

6 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

Why? we as an oppreassed group can support and empathize with any other opressed group in the world. Many of us are part of the palestinian diaspora. Also MANY of us hate the terrorist and racist state of Israel.

OT: RIP Shareen! one day Palestine will be free and it will be wonderful :smitten:

Some of you are so far gone sorry :rip: 

OT: sad what happened 

2 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Some of you are so far gone sorry :rip: 

OT: sad what happened 

so far gone? why are you so anti Palestine, huh?

I believe Al Jazeera, rip ma'am.

Free Palestine.

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

so far gone? why are you so anti Palestine, huh?

Some people just hate Arabs and think they are all terrorists, but they just don't want to say it.

Acting like there aren't plenty of gay palestinians? What chance did Palestine even get to reflect on gay rights when they're being bombed every day?

The west (and Israel) bombs the ME to keep them in the developing world. Then justify bombing them by saying they are thirld world undeveloped countries with no democracy. It's a vicious cycle.

One has to laugh.

Edited by rihannafan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.