Al-Jazeera journalist shot dead by Israel

Cloröx

18 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Are we surprise at this point? They did bombing AP office before :deadbanana4:

That member has a bf living in Tel Aviv and suddenly thinks he knows it all now  because he probably feeds him the same colonial indoctrination :rip: gays truly would drop all values for a d

Edited by Jjang

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ProudLBS

• Jjang

• welham

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She enters through Jordanian borders 

You need an Israeli visa to enter the West Bank through Allenby / King Hussein Bridge.

53 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

Reported. This is not true - most of the chances this woman was accidentally targeted by Palestinian forces. The Palestinian authorities refused to make an investigation on the matter, and instead immediately declared IDF as responsible. A shame you don’t do your basic research before posting this.

-

yall better read this;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdaDegClzVX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

That member has a bf living in Tel Aviv and suddenly thinks he knows it all now  because he probably feeds him the same colonial indoctrination :rip: gays truly would drop all values for a d

if ATRL hadn’t deleted everything you could’ve gone through my post history and seen I’ve been learning about the whole conflict for years.

my bf and I have been together for less than 11 months and he has no idea how much I know about the conflict because I didn’t want him to influence my views.

and I’m a top btw.

Reminder that AJ is the propaganda arm of Qatar.

99nkjjK.png

Edited by rihannafan

I'm not surprised disgusting! 

Edited by Freya

15 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

if ATRL hadn’t deleted everything you could’ve gone through my post history and seen I’ve been learning about the whole conflict for years.

my bf and I have been together for less than 11 months and he has no idea how much I know about the conflict because I didn’t want him to influence my views.

and I’m a top btw.

Yes sweetie I remember you posting Israeli propaganda about Hamas hiding in children’s schools and I remember you subscribing to Naftali Benet’s “Hamas was hiding in the hospital we bombed” argument when that has been widely debunked (the evidence Israel used was from a Pakistani hospital lol) so I’m pretty sure where your “studying” on the matter stands. 

But yes an out of context hearsay video by a parody Mossad twitter is really the substantial proof we need rule someone being shot in the head 

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Yeah from these videos evidences it seems she was likely shot by the armed Palestinians aiming towards the IDF. Very sad.

As it has been stated, AJ is not the most trustworthy source (and their only evidence is a claim by the PA, which again not trustworthy). There should be an investigation, which has been promptly offered by the government. So far the PA is refusing, surely if they have the evidences they claim they have no reason to refuse an joint investigation, no?

Edited by Gui Blackout

49 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

"Eye on palestine"random girl on the street is not a source for this incident.

8 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Yeah from these videos evidences it seems she was likely shot by the armed Palestinians aiming towards the IDF. Very sad.

As it has been stated, AJ is not the most trustworthy source (and their only evidence is a claim by the PA, which again not trustworthy). There should be an investigation, which has been promptly offered by the government. So far the PA is refusing, surely if they have the evidences they claim they have no reason to refuse an joint investigation, no?

Exactly.

Edited by KeshaSwift

6 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

"Eye on palestine"random girl on the street is not a source for this incident.

Exactly.

Random girl on the street? She is literally one of the reporters who was shot at :skull:

Why would anyone trust AJ as a source? Nothing but propaganda, up there with RT :rip:

This thread is the purest example of misinformation creating antisemitism. Glad a few members saw through that and clockedT:clap3: 

2 hours ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

and here come the gay zionists 

Gays defending Palestine is way more funny tho 

Screaming at users screaming propaganda and anti-Israeli bias while spouting Israeli propaganda and conspiracy theories themselves, not even trying to pretend to "objective" :bibliahh:

And of course testimonies of the journalists accompanying her are disregarded, of course anything that shows Israel's ass is considered propaganda or outright ignored, only Palestinians can ever do wrong and Arabs can never be trusted. ANY Israeli source, no matter how random, obscure, and obviously biased trumps the most credible sources on the other side of the narrative.

And of course ignoring the swarms of right-wing nuts all over Twitter not celebrating her death only because they wish the IDF killed her (according to their narrative in which it was Palestinians who killed her). These same users running to dissmiss her death, blame the Palestinians for it, and who would rage about anti-Israeli sentiments on social media that celebrate the victims of terror attacks on Israelis are sure convenietly ignoring the rabid right-wing dogs all over social media celebrating her death. Not even celebrating the death of an armed militants or terrorist, but the death of a JOURNALIST. Pure scum.  

2 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Gays defending Palestine is way more funny tho 

Gays justifying clear war crimes as  if the victims will suddenly turn gay-friendly because of it is even funnier tho

Edited by welham

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

and I’m a top btw.

im so sorry the way this sent me jssndndnd who said anything about that

7 minutes ago, welham said:

Gays justifying clear war crimes as  if the victims will suddenly turn gay-friendly because of it is even funnier tho

What? :rip:

5 minutes ago, Nano said:

What? :rip:

Did you bother to read the post I was replying to?

It's a head shot, classic IDF sniper move. Are we surprise at this point? :celestial5:

Just now, welham said:

Did you bother to read the post I was replying to?

I did. Your comment is still deranged and divorced from reality.

8 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

im so sorry the way this sent me jssndndnd who said anything about that

Prolly in reference to the "gays truly would drop all values for a d" part, which is super funny in that a) they took it literally and b) as if tops are simply plowing machines that don't enjoy playing with dicks in ways other than anal sex (bjs etc.)

1 minute ago, Nano said:

I did. Your comment is still deranged and divorced from reality.

How???

The original post that I replied to tried to dissmiss war crimes that resulted in the death of a journalist, the literal topic of this thread, with "hehe gays shouldn't care cause Palestinians are homophobic, their deaths shouldn't matter or cause a fuss". I believe my reply to it was clearly a sarcastic take on that user's deraged take. Learn to read.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.