• HausofNick

• Marry Illusion Glory

• #Beautiful

4 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

:bibliahh:

“Gaga tried to get me to feud with Nicki, but she can’t use me”

2022: Nicki is fat and her child isn’t as cute as Cardi’s 

:rip: 

See i said she’d be on to dragging another girl within a week and it didn’t even take that long. Now the barbz look DUMB but that’s nothing new

19 minutes ago, Orsay said:

See i said she’d be on to dragging another girl within a week and it didn’t even take that long. 

Only a little over 24 hours later. A new record for her in terms of how fast she turns on someone. :toofunny3:

Also notice how quiet this thread got the moment she started dragging Nicki. :bibliahh:

25 minutes ago, Orsay said:

See i said she’d be on to dragging another girl within a week and it didn’t even take that long. Now the barbz look DUMB but that’s nothing new

The gag is she's only mentioned gaga like 3-4x since 2012 (and was dancing to Scheisse last year?) while she drags nicki on a monthly basis and yet the barbz SWORE she servedtea and facts with her random meltdown :bibliahh: 

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

22 hours ago, Protocol said:

This is not true though...? Like I feel like this has been retconned because of the reductive thing but I don't remember that being the case at all during the Fame/Fame Monster eras. Gaga performed with Pet Shop Boys at the BRITS 2009. She did a Mac campaign with Cyndi Lauper and went on morning talk shows with her in 2010. She performed with Elton the same year. Three legends supporting her right there. She did two songs with Beyonce in 2009. Madonna herself was friendly with her at the start, going to the Fame Ball in 2009, taking pics with her at the VMAs, going on SNL and doing skits together, which everyone seems to forget. The media was all over her and all on her side, even the nasty ones like Perez. Her media coverage 2008-2010 was pretty much perfect for her career to explode. The narrative was "what crazy thing will she do next??" but in a positive/awestruck way.

The negativity really started with Born This Way because of the Express Yourself plagiarism accusations and while Madonna's thing during the MDNA tour was very childish and unnecessary, I won't say Gaga handled it well when the song first came out. The interview with PopJustice where she said any similarities were r-word. Saying the song was inspired by Whitney. Lying about getting Madonna's blessing. You could hardly blame Madonna for being pissed at that point. 

And yes Katy shaded her for Alejandro but Gaga threw the first shot in that fight.

As a stan, I won't lie and say she never played a part in any of these feuds. She was a bit messy back in the day. I certainly don't think she was some kind of victim with no support. When she went on Graham Norton and said "I never had support from older female artists at the start of my career" I was like really girl? Did you forget about Cyndi? And Madonna until you decided to lie about getting her blessing? And Cher? Like..... sure Joanne. I don't like it when she plays the victim. She is not a victim.

she had nothing but support from the start, including from madonna. I'll stop here. Im afraid even THIS little message will get me a WP. :biblio:

Edited by wanderlust

7 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

so these are the kind of mindsets OGHs will stoop down as low over their rabid obsession :biblionny:

very suspicious of them especially to be all:

"wow Azaelia didn't lie about a single thing" post after post, and then having to rush and conveniently add "except for the kids part", to try to save face :doc:

1 hour ago, wanderlust said:

she had nothing but support from the start, including from madonna. I'll stop here. Im afraid even THIS little message will get me a WP. :biblio:

Reported. 

Ot: Azealia is looney.

banks-2.jpg

OMG :deadbanana2: I have only followed a few of her feuds so I feel like there's tons of this kinda content that I've missed out on.

26 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

banks-2.jpg

OMG :deadbanana2: I have only followed a few of her feuds so I feel like there's tons of this kinda content that I've missed out on.

noooooo :rip: 

why are we still giving this disgusting ***** a platform? :zzz:

7 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

why are we still giving this disgusting ***** a platform? :zzz:

Ask @ATRL Feedback, they made this thread FOR Azealia and seem to love giving her a platform.  :deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

The fact that some Nicki stans were co-signing her for ‘exposing’ Gaga just for her to end up dragging Nicki. :lmao: 

Edited by Kiel D-01

Oh this story has spread to the GP it seem

5 hours ago, Kiel D-01 said:

The fact that some Nicki stans were co-signing her for ‘exposing’ Gaga just for her to end up dragging Nicki. :lmao: 

she is the embodiment of the never let them know your next move meme

On 5/10/2022 at 1:52 AM, Lover said:

tumblr_mrtn5eKg6a1s1te62o1_250.gif

apedonna.jpg.b4d2a7d85c9091d131dd6089858

15 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Of course. The facts are literally right there. Marina Abramovic is Gaga's mentor, the same Abramovic that was emailing Hilary to sacrifice chickens to Moloch. 

Y'all have such a weird trust in celebrities it's insane, when it's literally right in front of you. Half of Hollywood was associates and friends with Epstein and Ghislaine. Please show me ONE celeb that has come out and spoken about Epstein? Ghislaine? The entire world has a 1st class seat to the Amber and Jonny trial. Yet not one AYODA about THE biggest global scandal this world has ever seen. Ghislain and Esptein's affairs. How come not ONE of their clients has been arrested? How come NOT ONE celebrity has come out to speak about this. Not even a 'omg I had no idea, I am shocked, let's bring justice to the victims. to the CHILDREN. To the SEX TRAFFCIKING VICTIMS. Or shall I pull up Ricky Gurvai's Oscar compilation? The amount of shook faces, the fear in everyone's eyes. 

But sure. I am unhinged. 

14 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Stop calling it 'Illuminati'. That's so 2000s. We're grown up now. Let's call them by their REAL names. WEF, Blackrock, NWO etc

:toofunny2:

16 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

Azealia what- :hoetenks:

7 hours ago, Jynx672 said:

banks-2.jpg

If she can say stuff like this about 'white people' I don't see why she shouldn't be able to say it about groups whom y'all deem 'non-white' given that they're just as anti-black as 'whites' if not more not to mention some of those groups' cultures' anti-blackness predates that of 'whites' :cm:

1 hour ago, oilheiress said:

If she can say stuff like this about 'white people' I don't see why she shouldn't be able to say it about groups whom y'all deem 'non-white' given that they're just as anti-black as 'whites' if not more not to mention some of those groups' cultures' anti-blackness predates that of 'whites' :cm:

Period!!! Racism towards ALL races!

/s 

18 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Omg isnt that the user who used to post a lot in the Popstars Conspiracy Theories thread on OldTRL and people thought the "illuminati" got him when he didnt post for a while kskfkskfks 

That’s Glamazon

12 hours ago, Jynx672 said:

banks-2.jpg

this is yall girl lmfaooooooooooooooo :bibliahh:

On 5/10/2022 at 11:39 PM, oilheiress said:

what's an hq, the only time i leave celebria is when i check the music category

OT: there's no way azealia is not on here lurking this page, that wendy williams tweet after a user posted the list of ppl she beefed with video!? My bet's on the 'spirit cooking epstein blood sucker' user w the kpop avi :priceless:

WAIT you are on to something :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.