Azealia's Twitter Megathread - Gaga racismé and Perez's unwanted opinions

TimeAmpala

I wouldn't be surprised if the blood thing is real. I mean, we ARE talking about Hollywood here. And Gaga grew up in the elites of New York, hanging around people like Marina Abramovic before she broke out as a pop star. I mean, just look at the ******* building that she grew up in :rip: 

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• HausofNick

• Marry Illusion Glory

• #Beautiful

Idk how many times this needs to be said but this woman really needs help. Why the hell is she involving literal kids now? I mean YES drag that filthy rapist husband but....

But a kii cause Barbz have been suddenly stanning and cheering for her lately kkskjfjksqj :toofunny3:

she told no lies. (except i would leave the kids out of it they’re all cute!)

I expect the barbz to co-sign since they were going off yesterday about how much of a truth-teller azealia is :clap3:

She could’ve kept the kids & weight comments, but she low key didn’t lie. Twitter Barbz are something else & she should be mingling with the big leagues, not concerning herself with pettiness. :gaycat2:

she's doing ZIWE :jonny5:

10 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I expect the barbz to co-sign since they were going off yesterday about how much of a truth-teller azealia is :clap3:

They switch like... :gaycat2:

The switch :rip: OGH always lose like it's so embarrassing. 

54 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the blood thing is real. I mean, we ARE talking about Hollywood here. And Gaga grew up in the elites of New York, hanging around people like Marina Abramovic before she broke out as a pop star. I mean, just look at the ******* building that she grew up in :rip: 

now come on now lmao she first met legend marina in 2012/13 when she attended the artist is present performance. Also idk which vigilant citizen article u read but gaga did NOT grow up in the dakota building, let us the f*ck not distort facts for attention:gaycat6:

Edited by oilheiress

15 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

now come on now lmao she first met legend marina in 2012/13 when she attended the artist is present performance. Also idk which vigilant citizen article u read but gaga did NOT grow up in the dakota building, let us the f*ck not distort facts for attention:gaycat6:

watermill-031.jpg?w=1024

Also, not the Dakota but the Pythian Temple. 

Pythian Temple (New York City) - Wikipedia

Lady GaGa house profile - home pictures, rare facts and information about Lady GaGa's childhood residence in New York City (celebritydetective.com)

IMG_6812_3_4Adjust_resize.jpg

I don't even know why I bother with y'all though. Lady Gaga herself could come out and say she drinks children blood to remain young and y'all would be like 'yas queen, obliterate the children and eat their foreskin queen of everything yaaaas'. 

I mean has Gaga ever stated where she was when Lina Morgana fell off that building? She is dark sided, I fear

1 minute ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

watermill-031.jpg?w=1024

Lady GaGa house profile - home pictures, rare facts and information about Lady GaGa's childhood residence in New York City (celebritydetective.com)

I don't even know why I bother with y'all though. Lady Gaga herself could come out and say she drinks children blood to remain young and y'all would be like 'yas queen, obliterate the children and eat their foreskin queen of everything yaaaas'. 

you are unhinged 

Just now, Pop said:

you are unhinged 

Of course. The facts are literally right there. Marina Abramovic is Gaga's mentor, the same Abramovic that was emailing Hilary to sacrifice chickens to Moloch. 

Y'all have such a weird trust in celebrities it's insane, when it's literally right in front of you. Half of Hollywood was associates and friends with Epstein and Ghislaine. Please show me ONE celeb that has come out and spoken about Epstein? Ghislaine? The entire world has a 1st class seat to the Amber and Jonny trial. Yet not one AYODA about THE biggest global scandal this world has ever seen. Ghislain and Esptein's affairs. How come not ONE of their clients has been arrested? How come NOT ONE celebrity has come out to speak about this. Not even a 'omg I had no idea, I am shocked, let's bring justice to the victims. to the CHILDREN. To the SEX TRAFFCIKING VICTIMS. Or shall I pull up Ricky Gurvai's Oscar compilation? The amount of shook faces, the fear in everyone's eyes. 

But sure. I am unhinged. 

if gaga was in the illuminati how she flopped so hard during artpop

1 hour ago, Douglas Booth said:

Okay truth teller! 

That first part wow :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

if gaga was in the illuminati how she flopped so hard during artpop

Stop calling it 'Illuminati'. That's so 2000s. We're grown up now. Let's call them by their REAL names. WEF, Blackrock, NWO etc

1 hour ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

watermill-031.jpg?w=1024

i'm not a gaga stan at all lmaoo anybody who disagrees with yall's far right-originated conspiracy theories which involve diabolization of 'new york!! hollywood! the eliTes!!11! the occult!!1!' is a 'delusional gaga stan' :deadbanana4: if you believe so much in those theories originated by alex jones typa losers who feel the country they founded got hijacked and no longer abides by their beliefs why are you parked on here allowing for a music industry forum to spiritually cook you instead of focusing on finding a nice cipriot woman to marry and starting a family? :gaycat6: love the elizabeth bathory tea tho!

Edited by oilheiress

Omg isnt that the user who used to post a lot in the Popstars Conspiracy Theories thread on OldTRL and people thought the "illuminati" got him when he didnt post for a while kskfkskfks 

52 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

watermill-031.jpg?w=1024

wait the pythian temple hosted communist meetings in the 50s? we have to stan a gorgeous and iconic building i fear! no wonder ms jones and ha friends madT :gaycat6:

48 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Of course. The facts are literally right there. Marina Abramovic is Gaga's mentor, the same Abramovic that was emailing Hilary to sacrifice chickens to Moloch. 

Y'all have such a weird trust in celebrities it's insane, when it's literally right in front of you. Half of Hollywood was associates and friends with Epstein and Ghislaine. Please show me ONE celeb that has come out and spoken about Epstein? Ghislaine? The entire world has a 1st class seat to the Amber and Jonny trial. Yet not one AYODA about THE biggest global scandal this world has ever seen. Ghislain and Esptein's affairs. How come not ONE of their clients has been arrested? How come NOT ONE celebrity has come out to speak about this. Not even a 'omg I had no idea, I am shocked, let's bring justice to the victims. to the CHILDREN. To the SEX TRAFFCIKING VICTIMS. Or shall I pull up Ricky Gurvai's Oscar compilation? The amount of shook faces, the fear in everyone's eyes. 

But sure. I am unhinged. 

p*dophilia isn't a sign of molochism luv, not when it characterises the godly religions so much, if anything the evil secularists!!1! are the ones who first deemed it a crime, while certain religions still mad they can't sell out their 11 yo daughters in marriage :gaycat6:

She's fat shaming Nicki now? Serving ATRLer. :toofunny3: Like, criticize her for marrying Kenneth Petty, but don't drag her weight into it.

6 hours ago, CBC said:

Make sure you leave a little note in HQ given that troll wasn't banned at all because "the mod team has to discuss it"

OT: Not surprised Gaga would hate Nicki. Is there anyone in the industry that likes her?

the stupidity yall display :ahh:i guess if u repeat it enough times you will convice yourself? :ahh:

2 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

watermill-031.jpg?w=1024

2 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

But sure. I am unhinged. 

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Omg isnt that the user who used to post a lot in the Popstars Conspiracy Theories thread on OldTRL and people thought the "illuminati" got him when he didnt post for a while kskfkskfks 

:ahh:

the loonies are back i guess

meh

not her dragging nicki again after the barbs started "yattthhhhhh queen"-ing her :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.