Azealia's Twitter Megathread - Gaga racismé and Perez's unwanted opinions

TimeAmpala

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

I was about to point out the date of the pics...but since you are a Britney stan I understand your need to live in the past :michael:

A monster saying this… glass houses and all that

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• HausofNick

• Marry Illusion Glory

• #Beautiful

1 hour ago, Jynx said:

Azealia also said Lana Del Rey is blatantly racist. Hmmm but it's not being talked about as much.... i wonder why? :giraffe:

Because she got dragged to hell and back by Lana and is still butthurt. You may have noticed how she never says she has proof of that (unlike her other accusations toward Gaga), because those are just nonsensical comments to insult Lana, the same way Lana called Azealia a psycho.

of course he'll insert himself into this situation.

If this was already posted here I don't care, it's iconic enough to repeat anyways :coffee2: 

Broken record comment but one of my biggest pet peeves here is of haphazard megathread creations.

OPs for Venmo, the collab fantasy, etc. should be merged at a minimum or at least given to a longtime poster to create a total narrative such as Nicki's Covid meltdown then legal drama. Most context is lost otherwise and this thread ends up being a total cluster****.

I feel like Froyogate and Ballgate deserved their dogpile thread just because of the respective absurdity but are y'all really having Azealia Banks-inspired discourse in 2022? :skull: 

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

I was about to point out the date of the pics...but since you are a Britney stan I understand your need to live in the past :michael:

Omg :rip:

59 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

all that nastiness from Monsters directed towards every other base only for their fav to be a covert racist and mean girl behind the scenes

LyIFCdf.gif

Assuming we take the woman who said Beyonce only steals from talented women, is a "poacher", and needs to get over herself at face value 

LyIFCdf.gif

Apparently she never lies

LyIFCdf.gif

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

When will the OP be updated I was so confused on why every one was mentioning Gaga I had to scroll through so many pages:biblio:

At first they didn't even mention Gaga in the thread title. George Orwell warned us about this :giraffe:

Inventing Azealia is now streaming on Netflix!

LyIFCdf.gif

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

This thread is a mess. Only Azealia could manage this

ZeEe8sO.gif

The way she flipped so unbothered lmao

NOW that she is dragging Gaga will the Monsters come in here and say "She's made some points, she's right you know" and etc. Like everytime she drags Nicki or Lana.

4 hours ago, youcallingmyname said:

That’s some dark sided shh :rip:

& chile is that James Franco? Wew Gaga always surrounds herself with terrible people

i forgot about her terry richardson friendship :biblionny:

I hope that little red haired girl got out ok, she looks so scared :( 

I can't believe I'm saying this but...I believe her. :rip:

That gaga girl has always been...a little not real to me, beyond the basic star front. I hope she gets well.

BUT, when will A to the B return to therapy and medication? She still needs it.

So I guess Azealia spinned her Wheel of Who Am I Dragging Today & it landed on Gaga, we love to see it.

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

I feel like Froyogate and Ballgate deserved their dogpile thread just because of the respective absurdity but are y'all really having Azealia Banks-inspired discourse in 2022? :skull: 

This! who the hell is the obtuse mod that made this?

this ****ing thread lmao 

azealia banks, artpop and natalia kills being relevant again, 2013 ha comeback :rip: 

people actually sending her money on venmo :rip:

the OGHs vs liddos / barbs vs liddos / everyone suddenly trying to expose gaga :rip: 

ATRL admins vs individual threads:rip:

that cake :rip:

17 minutes ago, KingJay said:

NOW that she is dragging Gaga will the Monsters come in here and say "She's made some points, she's right you know" and etc. Like everytime she drags Nicki or Lana.

This, the transparency :dies:

this thread is giving SYG :toofunny2:

The mass meltdown on Twitter :rip:

Y’all are giving way too much to her dragging Gaga and not enough to the fact that she supports Putin in his war against Ukraine :biblio: why do we care what this bigoted genocide denier has to say about anything???

46 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but...I believe her. :rip:

That gaga girl has always been...a little not real to me, beyond the basic star front. I hope she gets well.

BUT, when will A to the B return to therapy and medication? She still needs it.

These are actions from 2012/2013 (a dark period in Gaga's career and she had admitted not being of the right mind during these times). Also, her intending to release a diss track over somebody she didn't like is not an unheard of thing in the pop realm, especially when a lot of pop girls have actually done this (+ even had other female artists join and support their agenda) and even made them a single. Ratchet did not even see the light of day. Gaga has also changed a lot since then (thank you, Tony :heart:). :juanny: 

The standards y'all put over Gaga as if she's not a person. :skull:

Likementioned, Ms. Banks just wants attention. The 'Gaga is Racist' narrative carries no weight and substance, not when it's just about her not liking Nicki (which is VALID) + a couple of REACHES.

Edited by Ethereaaal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.