Democrats Endorse Anti Abortion Congressman for Reelection

Armani?

15 hours ago, Aren said:

No surprise. Aren’t Democrats considered far right by European standards?

Absolutely not far-right, but centrist to centre-right depending on the member. The progressive camp for the most part would be viewed as centrist to centre-left, whereas the Sinema, Manchin camp, etc.. would be solidly right wing. 

Good

Read about this earlier and wasn't the least bit surprised. Corporate dems and republicans, truly one and the same in more ways than one. Let's not forget that Clinton also picked a pro-life VP candidate. **** the entire dem party. 

On 5/6/2022 at 8:25 PM, Kitty Kat said:

Absolutely not far-right, but centrist to centre-right depending on the member. The progressive camp for the most part would be viewed as centrist to centre-left, whereas the Sinema, Manchin camp, etc.. would be solidly right wing. 

I'm not sure why people find this so hard to understand. In New Zealand, the former right wing Prime Minister often played golf with Obama - of course they got on well, they both represented centre-right parties. Before someone says they only played golf to foster international relations etc, no they also played golf after they both left office, neither were representing their countries, just two right wingers hanging out on the golf course.

No big surprise that former NZ PM John Key also endorsed fellow right winger Joe Biden when he was elected.

Edit: Obama also played golf with British Prime Minister David Cameron leader of the British conservative party from 2005 to 2016.

Is anybody really surprised? At this point Democrats would rather have Roe v. Wade be overturned just so that they can use that against Republicans for their next campaign runs rather than actually do anything. It's literally just a game of political theater for these people. 

9 hours ago, bad guy said:

Is anybody really surprised? At this point Democrats would rather have Roe v. Wade be overturned just so that they can use that against Republicans for their next campaign runs rather than actually do anything. It's literally just a game of political theater for these people. 

Pretty much this. One of my email addresses is in the DNC database. I've gotten 8 fundraising emails, all with a "We must fight for Roe" theme.

The Democrats use abortion rights just like dangling a carrot in front of a horse - you don't actually let the horse eat the carrot, you save it for next time so it can be used again.

On 5/7/2022 at 10:04 PM, Letemtalk said:

The Democrats use abortion rights just like dangling a carrot in front of a horse - you don't actually let the horse eat the carrot, you save it for next time so it can be used again.

It’s sickening. I’m sick of political theater. We need actual governing. 

Oh my GOD @Communion @Armani? it gets even WORSE

4 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Oh my GOD @Communion @Armani? it gets even WORSE

:biblio:

On 5/5/2022 at 6:51 AM, Armani? said:

vOtE hArDeR iN 2024 already in the drafts

BS0WfFg.png

source including video

From the video: Democrats see a rare opportunity to re-invigorate their otherwise disillusioned base of voters... they're going to argue that the way to protect abortion now, is to vote Democrat up and down the ballot...

On 5/4/2022 at 4:43 PM, XAMJ said:

You are allowed to have different views in the same party. :rip:

Not on abortion, no.  The entire Republican Party is going to vote to end Roe v Wade.  Democrats cannot afford for this to happen, and it is INSANE that Nancy Pelosi can get up on stage and condemn her Republican pals about their stance and then endorse the very thing she pretends to hate.  

Edited by Archetype

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.