(fake) Cardi promotes doing cocaine at Playboy party

JayRockafella

52 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

cardi with a tweet & delete:

FR1z_CIWQAIvELg?format=jpg&name=large

not the girls fighting fjfnfnfnf

Its her still calling people "sissy" "******s', wishing death on people etc in 2022 for me. Wheres this great personality people see? :rainy:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• mellenthin

• El Chico

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Its her still calling people "sissy" "******s', wishing death on people etc in 2022 for me. Wheres this great personality people see? :rainy:

I mean, you were rockin your Cardi avi not too long ago. Must've seen something, no? 

RPaY.gif

OT: I would be doing coke if I were rich but that **** is too dangerous in 2022

RPaY.gif

38 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The Nicki fans on twitter acting as moral police for Cardi making a Coke joke like she isn’t literally with a violent rapist. :rip: 

The barbs are down bad.

Not you saying this when Cardi herself has literally admitted to drugging and raping men :rip: 

The mental gymnastics Cardi stans have go through every single day when all they can retort to is Nicki's husband and his mess, when they know damn well deep down Cardi is (as admitted by herself) a rapist. 

It's not easy for them. Holy **** are they loudly hypocritical tho.

I'm just happy knowing that Nicki would never do something so disgusting.

Edited by mellenthin

8 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

The mental gymnastics Cardi stans have go through every single day when all they can retort to is Nicki's husband and his mess, when they know damn well deep down Cardi is (as admitted by herself) a rapist. 

It's not easy for them. Holy **** are they loudly hypocritical tho.

I'm just happy knowing that Nicki would never do something so disgusting.

Where has Cardi ever admitted that she raped somebody? Why hasn’t she gone to court? Where is the victim? 

The hatred y’all have for Cardi is weird criticize her all you want but to lie that she’s a rapist is so strange 

99.9% of people attending the met gala has done coke. She studied her audience well :clap3:

13 minutes ago, El Chico said:

Where has Cardi ever admitted that she raped somebody? Why hasn’t she gone to court? Where is the victim? 

The hatred y’all have for Cardi is weird criticize her all you want but to lie that she’s a rapist is so strange 

Do ya'll Cardi stans just repress this live? She literally says she used to drug and rob men in hotel rooms (and uses the excuse that she HAD to to survive), and also having sex with them. Now if you drug someone and have sex with them, tell me what that makes you?

It's crazy to me how all of you Cardi stans keep bringing Nicki's husband up every single thread when THIS is what ya'll stan.

Edited by mellenthin

2 hours ago, Jimmy. said:

Oh wow. 

Looks like her fans should’ve been directing those “coke head” comments to their fave :mandown:

I guess this would explain her constant tantrums, arguing with her own/other artists fans and erratic mood swings. 

That's literally what your fave does lol pls

26 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Not you saying this when Cardi herself has literally admitted to drugging and raping men :rip: 

It was already proven that never happened. Y'all living in 2018 i guess

1 minute ago, Jooj said:

It was already proven that never happened. Y'all living in 2018 i guess

You mean proven as in she backtracked when people caught onto the live where she admits to it? :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

You mean proven as in she backtracked when people caught onto the live where she admits to it? :ahh: 

Nope. There was never a court appointment regarding that due to insufficient proof, the "alleged men" never surfaced, the whole thing was blown out of proportion by barbz to distract from Nicki's rapist husband/her bailing out her pedo brother, etc etc.

Edited by Jooj

Why are people in here acting shock at people in those circles doing coke? I’d be more surprised if people weren’t doing it.

53 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

My biggest shock going to college was seeing just how many people do coke :rip::rip: 

that being said I need to check on my order 

ATRL having no idea that coke is the most popular party drug in the world :rip: it’s not just a cliche “Omg cardis a fringe crackhead”! Thing. Coke is big both in Hollywood, and In the real world 

8 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Do ya'll Cardi stans just repress this live? She literally says she used to drug and rob men in hotel rooms (and uses the excuse that she HAD to to survive), and also having sex with them. Now if you drug someone and have sex with them, tell me what that makes you?

It's crazy to me how all of you Cardi stans keep bringing Nicki's husband up every single thread when THIS is what ya'll stan.

Baby did YOU even watch the video? :toofunny2:

She said she would “drug and rob them” never once did she say she would **** them afterwards. She’s addressed this like twice now but I doubt you even care like I said the hatred y’all have for Cardi is straight weird. 

so Cardi apparently raping men disgusts you but Nicki marrying, lying for, and defending a rapist doesn’t? Alright then :toofunny3:

Seems like Nicki and Cardi have more in common than what we thought :bam:

3 minutes ago, El Chico said:

Baby did YOU even watch the video? :toofunny2:

She said she would “drug and rob them” never once did she say she would **** them afterwards. She’s addressed this like twice now but I doubt you even care like I said the hatred y’all have for Cardi is straight weird. 

so Cardi apparently raping men disgusts you but Nicki marrying, lying for, and defending a rapist doesn’t? Alright then :toofunny3:

Whatever happened in those hotel rooms, neither of us know. But she literally said she went with them there to **** them, then she would drug them and rob them. 1+1 = 2. There is a very high probability that she "seduced" them with sex as well, as that is what she said she would do when she invited them to the hotels.

How the **** are you supporting that, even if there was no sex involved? It's MINDBLOWING the lengths you will go to speak about Nicki's husband knowing that Cardi has drugged people to do whatever she did.

Nicki has nothing to do with what her husband did in the past. Cardi, however, has EVERYTHING to do with DRUGGING people to rob them (and whatnot).

QCtBLHQ.gif

Some of you have clearly never gone to college parties :rip:

Also, the overreactions at learning Hollywood does coke :rip:x2

2 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Whatever happened in those hotel rooms, neither of us know. But she literally said she went with them there to **** them, then she would drug them and rob them. 1+1 = 2. There is a very high probability that she "seduced" them with sex as well, as that is what she said she would do when she invited them to the hotels.

"Neither of us know". "High probability". "Would". You're literally believing whatever you think is plausible without any impartiality lmao. Just because you hate Cardi that doesn't mean she did as you claim.

4 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Nicki has nothing to do with what her husband did in the past. Cardi, however, has EVERYTHING to do with DRUGGING people to rob them (and whatnot).

So if she knew the type of person he is and still married him (+ had a kid with him) and actively harassed his victim, she has nothing to do with what her husband did in the past? I really hope Nicki isn't your moral compass because at this point it's clear you're either biased or dense.

7 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

How the **** are you supporting that, even if there was no sex involved? It's MINDBLOWING the lengths you will go to speak about Nicki's husband knowing that Cardi has drugged people to do whatever she did.

Oh so you call Cardi a rapist because of what you THINK happened and not the actual truth/facts alright baby that’s all we need to know! :bam:

And Nicki has everything to do with lying to millions that Jennifer Hough was a white women in a relationship with her rapist husband when that wasn’t the case.