Harry Styles dragged and viral after latest interview

thatsmydemi

Just now, Miichael said:

The way they are still firing off :deadbanana4:The meltdown that never ends. I have to laugh

It's truly a sight to behold.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Miichael

• Protocol

• AMIT

53 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Reading this thread that one swiftie is literally insufferable I feel sorry for their loves ones

So this is the thread u are talking about :rip:

tbh I think it's just one part of the fanbase that dislikes him

like the ones that embarrassed themselves with hating on Jake for a decade old thing :skull:

Ot;

Anyways, he hasn't said what his sexuality is, dont know why yall continue to say that he is straight as a fact?

That's such a shitty thing to do and yall dont even realize it :rip:

But what if he Is straight?

He wears feminine stuff and whatever he wants overall (sexual ambiguity or w/e)

Prince did it, David Bowie did it, why can't Harry do it? :toofunny3:

Even JADEN SMITH is doing it and he is just as speculative about his sexuality as Harry is :ahh: NOBODY gives him ****

I would actually be happy if someone famous is pushing for a more open clothing style.

33 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

So this is the thread u are talking about :rip:

tbh I think it's just one part of the fanbase that dislikes him

like the ones that embarrassed themselves with hating on Jake for a decade old thing :skull:

Ot;

Anyways, he hasn't said what his sexuality is, dont know why yall continue to say that he is straight as a fact?

That's such a shitty thing to do and yall dont even realize it :rip:

But what if he Is straight?

He wears feminine stuff and whatever he wants overall (sexual ambiguity or w/e)

Prince did it, David Bowie did it, why can't Harry do it? :toofunny3:

Even JADEN SMITH is doing it and he is just as speculative about his sexuality as Harry is :ahh: NOBODY gives him ****

I would actually be happy if someone famous is pushing for a more open clothing style.

You already know the answer especially for any Swiftie. They're just hating because he's an ex like they did with Jake. Its sociapathological. I seen some pretty psychotic anit Jake stuff on tik tok. Her fans have issues 

5 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

a WHAT now?

Well I obviously thing he is lying and he is just straight but there can be straight men that don't feel represented by the gender norms and he could say that.

He's so boring :zzz: 

Easy to say labels don't matter while only dating blond white supermodels. Just say you're straight and go, painting your nails and wearing dresses isn't a sexuality.

9 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

170726-lgbt-trump-flag-ew-1019a.jpg 

:bibliahh:

OT: the gaslighting by the Harry stans in here because they can't come up with ANY kind of argument, nevermind an actual good one. This just further proves how the priviledged position of the white STRAIGHT cis wealthy man (not only Harry, but anyone who falls into that) is so dangerous for ANYONE else that doesn't check all of those boxes. 

Some viral tweets. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

5 hours ago, AMIT said:

:bibliahh:

OT: the gaslighting by the Harry stans in here because they can't come up with ANY kind of argument, nevermind an actual good one. This just further proves how the priviledged position of the white STRAIGHT cis wealthy man (not only Harry, but anyone who falls into that) is so dangerous for ANYONE else that doesn't check all of those boxes. 

tumblr_opvkj7PVTw1ugfgyoo1_250.gif

When all your arguments fail, say the other person themselves is the problem :rip:

12 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Some viral tweets. 

But don't you know, they're all just jealous Swifties or something like that :toofunny2:

10 hours ago, Insanity said:

You already know the answer especially for any Swiftie. They're just hating because he's an ex like they did with Jake. Its sociapathological. I seen some pretty psychotic anit Jake stuff on tik tok. Her fans have issues 

Not them posting more Wiki articles :deadbanana2: It’s the way their argument descended into pure comedy for me

giphy.gif

Wasnt 10 pages enough?

the amount of time harry stans have invested into defending him over this whole situation (mostly on twitter) :skull: the amount of straighties i've seen being completely dismissive of the concerns voiced by actual lgbt people :skull: insane. 

Always found him repulsive but my god let him wear whatever he wants it literally does not affect you nor does his sexuality. Annoying western privileged f*g problems. I know it's a pop culture forum and I'm not saying I'm above it but this whole discussion is so...

Edited by Atlantis

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

giphy.gif

Wasnt 10 pages enough?

you just posted, so yeah you're still here

1659618024_giphy(1).thumb.gif.5cf4be6e73

AlexStexaul

:rip: i dont like him

Glad to see him finally getting dragged for his aesthetic and baiting when actual queer people can’t dress like he does and get the same level of praise. 

Edited by Red Mage

21 minutes ago, raven said:

exactly this :clap3:

Spilled :clap3:

And yet people are still arguing about clothing or whatever when they were never the reason behind the uproar. What he said is problematic, not what he wears.

4 hours ago, Miichael said:

Not them posting more Wiki articles :deadbanana2: It’s the way their argument descended into pure comedy for me

Do you think anything on Wikipedia doesn’t actually exist? It’s not Wattpad, it’s there to be accessible. Just go on ******* PubMed or JSTOR if you want and research it yourself Jesus Christ  :deadbanana4:

This is the strangest straw man I have encountered in a very long time :rip:

Edited by Headlock

5 hours ago, Headlock said:

tumblr_opvkj7PVTw1ugfgyoo1_250.gif

When all your arguments fail, say the other person themselves is the problem :rip:

You have been SPILLING throughout the whole thread (and numerous others). I really can't at the ignorants in here mistaking you coming up with and correctly using actual arguments based on facts as you just ''being angry'' :skull: 

AND not the ''angry'' accusation coming from someone who THREATENED to call the mods to close the thread because they CAN'T STAND that their favorite popstar that they want to sleep with is being RIGHTFULLY criticized :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.