• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• Bicassie

• gettsleazy

• cyclone

leak HIFTB and all will be forgiven

On 4/27/2022 at 1:04 AM, Communion said:

It means that you cultivated a forum personality solely centered around mocking a victim of rape because you liked another singer and thought the cruelty of your posts were funny and edgy and now find yourself in the middle of the night lashing out at what is probably the only place on the internet where more than 4 homosexuals care about her, despite this unfortunate event being no one else's fault but Kim's for her bad decision, and possibly fake fans like you who encouraged it to be edgy. :skull:

To where you find yourself now on a pop forum fighting for your life, personally attacking multiple members, and saying nasty nicknames about a rape survivor unprompted because sometimes life comes at you fast. I hope you see now signing with Luke was a mistake.

this thread is now a crime scene cause this is MURDER :deadbanana4:

monique-clownery.gif

On 4/27/2022 at 3:04 AM, Communion said:

It means that you cultivated a forum personality solely centered around mocking a victim of rape because you liked another singer and thought the cruelty of your posts were funny and edgy and now find yourself in the middle of the night lashing out at what is probably the only place on the internet where more than 4 homosexuals care about her, despite this unfortunate event being no one else's fault but Kim's for her bad decision, and possibly fake fans like you who encouraged it to be edgy. :skull:

To where you find yourself now on a pop forum fighting for your life, personally attacking multiple members, and saying nasty nicknames about a rape survivor unprompted because sometimes life comes at you fast. I hope you see now signing with Luke was a mistake.

This ICONIC drag :jonny5:

Sucks to suck I guess. Even if she doesn’t believe Kesha, surely she saw how Luke and his label prevented her from releasing music. Wouldn’t common sense clearly dictate that she should have a shorter contract? Something easier to get out of?

On 4/26/2022 at 11:04 PM, Communion said:

The fact that they have HRH Collection as their profile picture says a lot about themselves. Iconic drag. 

Seems at this point that Kim wanted to be a pop star so bad that she'd do anything to become one. The gag is... all this for nothing :coffee: I mean yeah she has fans that go to her shows and listen to her music but ironically sis hasn't even reached Kesha level of stardom. :flower2: Karma's a ***** huh 

I already expected this the moment it was said she signed a deal for more than 2+ albums. Kim is a niche artist that benefited from her independent status. She could tour clubs around the world, release plenty of music and gain traction in certain circles. The moment she signed to Amigo/Republic her music became a drained out diet coke attempt of what she already was doing.

RockStarShit101

Off topic: Isn't it weird that Kim has yet to crack the Hot 100 chart? Even with Dr. Luke's help, it seems that she can't achieve it. 

On 4/27/2022 at 1:13 AM, Seiko Oomori said:

but are simiilar threads about, say, trans artists like arca, sophie before she passed, ayesha erotica or gay artists like that kid or etc rushed with the same anger? like yall know the reason :skull: 

exactly

alfred shouldnt act clueless 

2 minutes ago, EX-NAVY said:

Off topic: Isn't it weird that Kim has yet to crack the Hot 100 chart? Even with Dr. Luke's help, it seems that she can't achieve it. 

It's not that weird. Kim's music just isn't that good since she signed a major album deal.  the matter of the fact stays that she releases niche gay club bangers that tik tok gays dance to and drag queens perform to. it's the same reason someone like Todrick Hall never made it big beside being everywhere from Beyoncé's to Taylor Swift's camp. They are too niche to branche out, their music is cheap campy pop and their main crowd is the people who want Charli XCX to sign the Ashes of their dead grandparents. It doesn't matter if she got the help of Luke or  any other big producer.

On 4/27/2022 at 2:04 AM, Communion said:

:rip:

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

exactly

alfred shouldnt act clueless 

like give it up delishis, the call is coming from inside the house

E-z18-XWEAA1SLT.thumb.png.9b2e436ff435f2

6 hours ago, J-esper said:

It's not that weird. Kim's music just isn't that good since she signed a major album deal.  the matter of the fact stays that she releases niche gay club bangers that tik tok gays dance to and drag queens perform to. it's the same reason someone like Todrick Hall never made it big beside being everywhere from Beyoncé's to Taylor Swift's camp. They are too niche to branche out, their music is cheap campy pop and their main crowd is the people who want Charli XCX to sign the Ashes of their dead grandparents. It doesn't matter if she got the help of Luke or  any other big producer.

The most ironic thing is that it was the label itself, in first place, who ended up ruining the biggest chance of her career so far with Coconuts. 

not y’all thinking you did sumn quoting communion’s lame over the top drag to excess. :rip:  the blind piggybacking. They can’t even handle a light drag about their 30k post count and had to report me immediately. Lame 

also not y’all still talking about it two days later. “Why didn’t Alfred respond???” Like… it was never that serious :skull:

Edited by Alfred

6 hours ago, J-esper said:

It's not that weird. Kim's music just isn't that good since she signed a major album deal.  the matter of the fact stays that she releases niche gay club bangers that tik tok gays dance to and drag queens perform to. it's the same reason someone like Todrick Hall never made it big beside being everywhere from Beyoncé's to Taylor Swift's camp. They are too niche to branche out, their music is cheap campy pop and their main crowd is the people who want Charli XCX to sign the Ashes of their dead grandparents.

:deadbanana4:  but where is the lie

On 4/27/2022 at 1:04 AM, Communion said:

:rip::clap3:

On 4/27/2022 at 3:29 AM, Bicassie said:

She really gave us a peak behind the curtain with her first post. Now she’s currently backtracking cause the label contacted her to take it back. Atleast she has finally confirmed our suspicions that she in album limbo cause of her constant lack of success. I’m sad that I was proven right all along since I confronted her on stationhead in January asking her if she is in album limbo and she called me rude on call and then left the streaming party. I immediately knew that I hit a nerve and that this album wasn’t coming until she had a hit. :deadbanana:

Is this actually true because I cant OMGGG

Edited by cyclone

16 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Lmao yes it’s true. I can confirm :deadbanana2:

Omg... not her lashing out against her most loyal fans bye. Like girl you should be grateful we even check for your bitter untalented miserable ass. I'm just. Between this, **** Pop, and the Coachella performance she's getting on my last nerves as a fan

Edited by cyclone

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

not y’all thinking you did sumn quoting communion’s lame over the top drag to excess. :rip:  the blind piggybacking. They can’t even handle a light drag about their 30k post count and had to report me immediately. Lame 

also not y’all still talking about it two days later. “Why didn’t Alfred respond???” Like… it was never that serious :skull:

true, you don’t seem to take things much seriously, so I’m sure you won’t mind most people clowning a rape apologist :clap3:

OT:  :clown:

Did Coconuts truly have that much potential for success?

I assumed that further promotions would have made her into a laughingstock because the song isn't particularly remarkable.

:celestial3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.