Kim Petras(‘ music) held hostage by label

Whis

57 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

She said she had three albums worth of music, she never said she had three albums worth of good music. I trust Republic!

:deadbanana:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• Bicassie

• gettsleazy

• OmegaRidley

anyone who was a big kim fan pre signing a record contract knew this was gonna happen, which is why all her fans wanted her to stay independent. i also think 2017-2019 was her time to blow up, she had much better music and a better image. i think **** pop was the nail in the coffin tbh and completely destroyed any mainstream momentum she had. interested to see what happens next

well let's hope they never allow her to release music :sistrens:

also she's so dumb for signing a contract with luke after seeing what happened to becky g and kesha

Her main producer also unfollowed her on social media. This is bad.

I finally listened to S**t Pop after reading all the backlash here, I-

truly a travesty of an EP:rip:

2 minutes ago, Whis said:

I wonder what would even occur to cause there to be beef there if she's just in a shitty situation where the label is being irritating... why would he ditch her unless there's some other underlying issue going on we don't know about? 

drop her and then her bff Paris can fund her album release

I'd be happy if she, dr. Luke and Kesha all stopped making music because most of it is ****. I'm sick of all three tbh :coffee2:

did she really think she could make it big with a major label? imagine selling your soul the devil rapist and ruining your reputation and it's not even paying off. :dies:

and also it's kinda her fault, she's a very niche artist, she should've stayed indie.

o.t. KARMA :clap3:

Things have been downhill since she signed to a major label tbh. She finally gets a bigger push and it's for songs that are nowhere near the level of quality of her past music when she was indie. Imagine if songs like Heart To Break or Icy got promoted the to GP instead of songs like Coconuts and **** Pop :gaycat6:

signing with a major label was the worst thing she could have done, she hasn't really released good music since like 2018 but ever since the record deal not only has the music been awful but she got fat after flop as well

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Who unfollowed her? It looks like Luke and Lil Aaron still follow her on IG. 

anyways… @ everyone acting like **** Pop is such a burden on your ******* existence, have you considered just not listening to it? Literally no one is making you…

4 hours ago, XXI. said:

Interesting. They clearly seem to be investing in her with the car wash, Coachella performance, videos, marketing etc.

Sure, the overall strategy has been a bit lackluster but I thought all seemed to be moving forward okay.

This. I don’t follow her much, but it seems like she has gotten a lot more push from her label than other artists do at that level. Interesting. 

Am I supposed to feel sorry ?

KARMA. 

Love Kim but the way this is kind of coming full circle is a bit... I'd never wish that on anyone though. Hope she can break through and finally drop some music regularly again like she used to.

EDIT: lol this thread, the way ATRL did a complete 180 on her. :deadbanana4: I know she's always been a controversial figure but she at least always had some support. I didn't realise y'all hated '**** Pop' that badly. :skull: Poor ha.

3 hours ago, WildOne said:

Who unfollowed her? It looks like Luke and Lil Aaron still follow her on IG. 

anyways… @ everyone acting like **** Pop is such a burden on your ******* existence, have you considered just not listening to it? Literally no one is making you…

nah they need to pretend to not care so much about something that they must post how much they hated it. meanwhile you know they're streaming Kim's music everyday. clowns 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.