• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• Bicassie

• gettsleazy

• OmegaRidley

Just saw her at Coachella last week.

Idk what she expected signing to a label besides bigger promotion. Idk why they even allowed her  to release **** Pop and Coconuts would have been huge had it been released now instead of winter

4 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

I am not the one that keeps commenting in threads about someone I dislike :rip: give it delulu you’re the desperate one in this scenario

Ok miss “you don’t want me to weaponize my fave against you!!!” :skull:

Its true, i support kesha and kim but getsleazy does NOT speak for our fandom. As a kesha fan those in glass houses should not be throwing stones, we are in no position to call any artist a "flop" or a "fad". Lets just enjoy the music, support our queens, and keep it pushing.

11 hours ago, cyclone said:

Its true, i support kesha and kim but getsleazy does NOT speak for our fandom. As a kesha fan those in glass houses should not be throwing stones, we are in no position to call any artist a "flop" or a "fad". Lets just enjoy the music, support our queens, and keep it pushing.

Why would getsleazy speak for Kim fandom?

5 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

Why would getsleazy speak for Kim fandom?

It makes sense given the way they break their ankles to reply to my shitposting. :bunny:

Well i say we call a truce, Lets stream death by seggs x the harold song mashup and keep it pushing chile.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.