Kim Petras(‘ music) held hostage by label

Whis

On 4/26/2022 at 6:24 PM, Champagne said:

This. I don’t follow her much, but it seems like she has gotten a lot more push from her label than other artists do at that level. Interesting. 

Yep. you don't follow her much. She's gotten almost no real push from her label darling. 

On 4/26/2022 at 8:50 PM, SmittenCake said:

Am I supposed to feel sorry ?

Are you supposed to come into a thread and act holier than thou? Get lost. 

On 4/26/2022 at 9:45 PM, Aurora said:

Love Kim but the way this is kind of coming full circle is a bit... I'd never wish that on anyone though. Hope she can break through and finally drop some music regularly again like she used to.

EDIT: lol this thread, the way ATRL did a complete 180 on her. :deadbanana4: I know she's always been a controversial figure but she at least always had some support. I didn't realise y'all hated '**** Pop' that badly. :skull: Poor ha.

chile please, ATRL has always been against Kim. there's a common theme in gay culture which is to hate on fellow queer people in the community and make them the target of all your unresolved issues and angst and project your inner self-hatred on Kim bc she never fights back. she has a solid 10 fans on ATRL. most of her threads are rushed by Kesha stans and haters. :cm:

Edited by Alfred

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• Bicassie

• gettsleazy

• cyclone

4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Yep. you don't follow her much. She's gotten almost no real push from her label darling. 

Are you supposed to come into a thread and act holier than thou? Get lost. 

chile please, ATRL has always been against Kim. there's a common theme in gay culture which is to hate on fellow queer people in the community and make them the target of all your unresolved issues and angst and project your inner self-hatred on Kim bc she never fights back. she has a solid 10 fans on ATRL. most of her threads are rushed by Methsha stans and haters. :cm:

but are simiilar threads about, say, trans artists like arca, sophie before she passed, ayesha erotica or gay artists like that kid or etc rushed with the same anger? like yall know the reason :skull: 

Who eats with the devil must have a very long spoon :michael:

7 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

but are simiilar threads about, say, trans artists like arca, sophie before she passed, ayesha erotica or gay artists like that kid or etc rushed with the same anger? like yall know the reason :skull: 

it's not as fun to make all those people you mentioned punching bags, idk? atp it's old ass news that Kim works with luke. if that's the main reason ppl really have so much anger towards kim and SUSTAIN that energy for 5 years, then i see it as nothing more than an excuse for queer people's veiled transphobia. :coffee2:

i’m glad her label is doing something right :heart:

21 minutes ago, Alfred said:

you know they're streaming Kim's music everyday

Obviously no one is thus explaining the label's refusal to release it.

9 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

Good! I have no sympathy after how she invalidated Kesha’s horrific experience with Dr Luke. **** her & her shitty ass music.

9 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Didn't Dr. Luke do the exact same thing to Kesha when she wanted to release that album with the Flaming Lips? :biblio:

Karma finally snapped on miss Petras. But when is it Luke’s turn?

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Obviously no one is thus explaining the label's refusal to release it.

Be quiet. You are one of the most abject Kim haters on this forum. You have no place to speak on her situation. You come in bad faith. 

6 hours ago, saintspice said:

anyone who was a big kim fan pre signing a record contract knew this was gonna happen, which is why all her fans wanted her to stay independent. i also think 2017-2019 was her time to blow up, she had much better music and a better image. i think **** pop was the nail in the coffin tbh and completely destroyed any mainstream momentum she had. interested to see what happens next

All of this honestly. Like, she was really that girl during those years and released bop after bop and then...

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Be quiet. 

Was this what Republic said to her after she argued that the streaming figures could turn themselves around?

Who'd have thought that doubling-down on working with a rapist could have negative, career-destroying ramifications?

Edited by Communion

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Was this what Republic said to her after she argued that the streaming figures could turn themselves around?

Who'd have thought that doubling-down on working with a rapist could have negative, career-destroying ramifications?

Isn't it like 1:30 am in NJ? Go to sleep, Mr. 30,000 posts.

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

Isn't it like 1:30 am in NJ? Go to sleep, Mr. 30,000 posts.

Oof, sis, you're hitting every branch on the way down. :deadbanana4: I hope you at least are using VPNs if they do an alt check too! 

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

Oof, sis, you're hitting every branch on the way down. :deadbanana4: I hope you at least are using VPNs if they do an alt check too! 

I have no idea what any of this means.

It's time for you to lay down and get some rest. Your eyes are glazing over from the hours of screen time. :rip: Rest up, 30,000. 

17 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I have no idea what any of this means.

It means that you cultivated a forum personality solely centered around mocking a victim of rape because you liked another singer and thought the cruelty of your posts were funny and edgy and now find yourself in the middle of the night lashing out at what is probably the only place on the internet where more than 4 homosexuals care about her, despite this unfortunate event being no one else's fault but Kim's for her bad decision, and possibly fake fans like you who encouraged it to be edgy. :skull:

To where you find yourself now on a pop forum fighting for your life, personally attacking multiple members, and saying nasty nicknames about a rape survivor unprompted because sometimes life comes at you fast. I hope you see now signing with Luke was a mistake.

Edited by Communion

10 minutes ago, Communion said:

It means that you cultivated a forum personality solely centered around mocking a victim of rape because you liked another singer and thought the cruelty of your posts were funny and edgy and now find yourself in the middle of the night lashing out at what is probably the only place on the internet where more than 4 homosexuals care about her, despite this unfortunate event being no one else's fault but Kim's for her bad decision, and possibly fake fans like you who encouraged it to be edgy. :skull:

To where you find yourself now on a pop forum fighting for your life, personally attacking multiple members, and saying nasty nicknames about a rape survivor unprompted because sometimes life comes at you fast. I hope you see now signing with Luke was a mistake.

Damn :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Communion said:

girl this deserves to be someone's signature :toofunny2:

omg :jonny:

Edited by bestfiction

:clap3:

:toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2::toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Communion said:

This is signature worthy holy ****! 

OT: karma

2 hours ago, Communion said:

:jonny5:

The amount of hate is just unbearable. As I said before, the whole "X does this therefore X deserves this" is the same logic behind people justifying death penalty. It's the same logic rapists use in most cases to justify their actions. One should learn to avoid even thinking in such a basic and unproductive manner in order to be a more complex individual with a wider range of emotions/feelings than a plastic spoon.

As far as I know, karma works against spreading hate too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.