• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aristocrat

• Lovett

• Gerardo

• mxoonlight

not sure how true, but gays on BroadwayWorld are saying a TV spot is coming during the super bowl 

16 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

not sure how true, but gays on BroadwayWorld are saying a TV spot is coming during the super bowl 

The Super Bowl trailer always are leaked/predicted to say it that way, every major studio always sends some TV spots to air, Marvel is sending Deadpool 4 for example

Universal could be sending Tv spots for Wicked, Kung Fu Panda 4, and Despicable Me 4, since these seem to be their biggest three films of the year (that are ready for a trailer)

Ariana has wrapped filming!

Michelle Yeoh, Ethan Slater, Bowen Yang, and a few others also revealed they wrapped during the past two weeks. It seems the only major cast members who haven't confirmed themselves to be wrapped are Cynthia Erivo and Jonathan Bailey. 

Thank god it’s over. The damage this film has caused her career will be remembered for a while

Actually filming finishes tomorrow, Ariana just posted about it, but we’re finally free :bird:

So glad to hear they’ve pretty much wrapped. Can’t wait for the first teaser! 

8 hours ago, Lovett said:

Jonathan can finally rest.

Dude's been filming and doing promo for 3 projects for a few years straight now (with the exception of the strike).

• 2 weeks later...

I think the official trailer/teaser is gonna be premiered at the Super Bowl

Edited by judasmonster

5 hours ago, judasmonster said:

I think the official trailer/teaser is gonna be premiered at the Super Bowl

hope so :wanda:

Universal is goin to move the date, bookmark me.

There’s a Moana 2 wtf? What did I miss lol I could’ve sworn they said they weren’t doing a sequel way back when

25 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Those preview pics alone look so interesting and I was never even a fan of Wicked or any of the Wizard of Oz movies :eek:

46 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Not when they share the same demographics :deadbanana2:

The Broadway socials are posting Super Bowl themed content. Do we still think we’re getting a little teaser today? I hope so. 😭

https://www.universalpictures.com/movies/wicked

This is live, not sure how long it has been but when you google “Wicked trailer”, it’s now one of the top links. I truly believe the trailer drop is imminent. 

Something to note is that they have it listed as “WICKED”, and not “WICKED: PART ONE”. Are they reversing the Pt I/II decision?

Edited by Mystic Warrior
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:

This is live, not sure how long it has been but when you google “Wicked trailer”, it’s now one of the top links. I truly believe the trailer drop is imminent. 

Something to note is that they have it listed as “WICKED”, and not “WICKED: PART ONE”. Are they reversing the Pt I/II decision?

:duca:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:

I noticed that too when Googling it, but yes that link has been live for months

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shookgrande said:

I noticed that too when Googling it, but yes that link has been live for months

Thank you for the confirmation! Perhaps it being moved toward the top is still a bit of a hint? I’m hoping! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.