Self hating racist tik tok trend going viral

Sweet Sexy Savage

saw it on twitter and at first I was hearing “NASA” but upon reading the comments…

:deadbanana4:  These people(possibly my age or younger) are going to look back and cringe so hard

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

These apps need to stop letting children use them. This stuff will live on forever.

That small trend has been going on since last year, it peaked a long time ago.

A diabolical mess. 

This generation is f*cking sad! 

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

A diabolical mess. 

This generation is f*cking sad! 

I think I have to agree

I don't like how all these little videos and whatnot somehow give you an idea of what people's self worth is these days. it's sad to see.

16 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

These apps need to stop letting children use them. This stuff will live on forever.

The way this generation has the most access to educating themselves and all of the societal progression post-OG iPhone era is just…

Black people have a pass to make jokes like that, just like y’all gays call other gays “f words” in a joking manner. Some of y’all clearly don’t have a dark sense of humor and that’s fine, but that ≠ “self hating”

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Black people have a pass to make jokes like that, just like y’all gays call other gays “f words” in a joking manner. Some of y’all clearly don’t have a dark sense of humor and that’s fine, but that ≠ “self hating”

It’s the black people doing this trend making their white partners look bad with the joke :rip:

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

It’s the black people doing this trend making their white partners look bad with the joke :rip:

That’s definitely a problem, it could reflect badly on them, but my point was that clearly the black girlfriends were the ones behind these videos and to call them “self hating racists” is… a bit ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

That’s definitely a problem, it could reflect badly on them, but my point was that clearly the black girlfriends were the ones behind these videos and to call them “self hating racists” is… a bit ridiculous.

Um, no because that's what they are.

What possesses a black person to do that with their white partner? What level of sunken place do you have to be in to think that's okay. 

Alot of these people specifically seek out white partners and it's clear as day why they do. Stop acting obtuse.

4 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Alot of these people specifically seek out white partners and it's clear as day why they do.

Let’s not do too much now sis…

I love me a Caucasian Prince. :gaycat1:

Spoiler

I know what you mean though. :rip:

At first I was hearing "***** don't mess up" and I thought it was like don't mess my hair or something but then I read the tweets and :deadbanana:

This is the new generation, not surprised tbh. Tik Tok promotes ignorance.

People lacking brain cells and attention what’s new 

i see this kind of self-hating racism on tik tok all the time

people excuse it as “dark humour” but it’s literally just normalised racism. the worst is that trend of saying racist things in comments w a white / black emoji

I watched alot of these videos couple days ago :deadbanana4:

Even if the joke is to get the horrifying reactions to their white partners about the "my massa" in the end, but why would they do this in the first place??

:deadbanana4:

I don’t see it as racist or self hating it’s just dumb and not funny 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.