Self hating racist tik tok trend going viral

Sweet Sexy Savage

Just now, Nip Tuck said:

i see this kind of self-hating racism on tik tok all the time

people excuse it as “dark humour” but it’s literally just normalised racism. the worst is that trend of saying racist things in comments w a white / black emoji

I guess they think it's okay cuz they're mocking old ppl if that's the trend you're talking about.

It was funny at 1st tbh, but now it's corny. 

It’s just dark humor chill they’re entitled to make jokes about them self if they think it’s funny let them wtf

16 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Um, no because that's what they are.

What possesses a black person to do that with their white partner? What level of sunken place do you have to be in to think that's okay. 

Alot of these people specifically seek out white partners and it's clear as day why they do. Stop acting obtuse.

I respectfully disagree. Black people can make jokes centered around their own blackness. 

20 minutes ago, Attitude said:

And they're all ugly. :skull:

oop :bibliahh:

Lowkey reminds me of the Asian women who worship white men and who go like: "We never date Asian men cause they look like our brother and I think they're ugly"

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I respectfully disagree. Black people can make jokes centered around their own blackness. 

If your blackness is centered around being the chattel property of a white man I think therapy might be the best solution. 

15 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

If your blackness is centered around being the chattel property of a white man I think therapy might be the best solution. 

Making one TikTok does mean your blackness is centered around being chattel property of a white man :rip:  Clearly these were jokes, I’m not sure if you could tell or not but those women weren’t actually slaves and were the ones making the jokes. I can’t tell if you’re trolling or if you’re just an extremist but I’m no longer engaging either way. 

I also want to point out that policing black women’s behavior isn’t a good way to make the “point” (?) you’re trying to make. 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

Wow. I question the mindset of the Black women and the white men who would agree to partake in this “joke”. I have a dark sense of humor (but there are limits) but this is a bit much, to say the least. 

36 minutes ago, Attitude said:

And they're all ugly. :skull:

that first boy was fine :-*

Is this what people like to do/see on that TikTok, identity and data stealing app?

supertiffany

why can’t people use the app for what it was made for, to promote Harleys in Hawaii

vtDYVZP.thumb.gif.a4d9d284eb1055b2cf7c67

when this affects their chances of getting into college :ducky:

Some people really get too comfortable on TikTok:rip: I won't speak for anyone, if you want to make jokes then fine, but in general some people share things infront of millions of strangers on TikTok while they wouldn't do the same **** infront of 10 strangers in real life:rip:

Edited by The Next Day

not surprised. yet these same 'GEN Z' people are quick to 'cancel' anyone over nothing :bibliahh: the hypocrisy jumped out. 

16 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Making one TikTok does mean your blackness is centered around being chattel property of a white man :rip:  Clearly these were jokes, I’m not sure if you could tell or not but those women weren’t actually slaves and were the ones making the jokes. I can’t tell if you’re trolling or if you’re just an extremist but I’m no longer engaging either way. 

I also want to point out that policing black women’s behavior isn’t a good way to make the “point” (?) you’re trying to make. 

Are you even black though? :rip:

OT: The sunken place!

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

when this affects their chances of getting into college :ducky:

I don’t think it will go that far. And it shouldn’t. I’m aware colleges do search applicants social media accounts, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. But, then you have to ask yourself, who would this really affect more, the Black women or their white boyfriends ? Exactly. Lol, there’s still a lot of racial discrimination that goes on within colleges and who they accept to enroll into their universities. 

47 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

But black people making jokes or race jokes around black people is different than doing it with a white person

is this for real :toofunny2:

5 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

I don’t see it as racist or self hating it’s just dumb and not funny 

agreed.

its just a cringey bad joke. it's not even the first of its kind.

Edited by Chiidish

20 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Black people have a pass to make jokes like that, just like y’all gays call other gays “f words” in a joking manner. Some of y’all clearly don’t have a dark sense of humor and that’s fine, but that ≠ “self hating”

What a load of drivel :rip: 

OT: I bet some of the divestors girls in these videos are the main ones posting their anti-BM crap on Twitter full.png

maybe don't put these jokes on the internet?

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.