Reuters: Twitter to sell itself to Elon Musk

Cloröx

Not much will change 

I think it's pathetic how he wants to convince people he's not like Zuckeberg when he is no different.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stan.killah

• Bloo

• Espresso

• Domination

38 minutes ago, Aramis said:

He is racist, transphobic and misogynist.

Proof? 

hope he burns stan Twitter to the ground :clap3:

39 minutes ago, Raver said:

The overdramatic people here when Twitter is already the pits 

Literally. I despise Musk, but the only actual way for twitter in its current form is up or out. It's been the rock-bottom of the internet for years. :toofunny3:

And the UI is disgusting. 

Edited by FOCK

I mean it's not like it's possible for Twitter to be more of a cesspool so whatever 

The way all the InfoWars' type of people who had been banned will make it even more of a cesspool :skull: Reddit won!

All this money wasted on buying apps. 

I’d disappear with my boo thang if I had that much money.!

Well, Twitter was fun while it lasted. Let me enjoy the last few moments of my account.

Apartheid Clyde can **** himself

it's not 100% though...it's more like 60% plus are we really gonna trust reuters?

they get **** wrong all the time like-

45 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Wait, wouldn't this make sites like Truth Social and all the other right-wing Twitter alternatives useless? :rip: Trump supporters love Elon buying Twitter but aren't realizing it's going to cause a huge loss in money for Truth Social. :ahh: 

$dwac tanking ~7% while we're speaking :eli:

Free speech won! :clap3: 

Funny seeing all those against this :laugh: Our first amended is FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Twitter hasn't been allowing that. If you don't like something on there, block the person and move on. Don't be a dramatic baquette about it. 

Twitter stock is doing great in response :jonny5:

but he can't do anything about world hunger so I heard?

Trump is about to be unbanned?! :omg:

49 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I've needed a reason to delete my Twitter anyway.

literally my first thought lmao

15 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Well, Twitter was fun while it lasted. Let me enjoy the last few moments of my account.

Apartheid Clyde can **** himself

:deadbanana2: 

13 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

Funny seeing all those against this :laugh: Our first amended is FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Twitter hasn't been allowing that. If you don't like something on there, block the person and move on. Don't be a dramatic baquette about it. 

Perfectly said :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

yeah im sure the founding fathers were thinking of twitter when thinking of freedom of speech! :smile:

the way people keep purposefully misunderstanding and misusing that argument to be mad about not being able to say the n-word online is actually kind of incredible.

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

yeah im sure the founding fathers were thinking of twitter when thinking of freedom of speech! :smile:

the way people keep purposefully misunderstanding and misusing that argument to be mad about not being able to say the n-word online is actually kind of incredible.

THIS. Alot of people who argue this freedom of speech topic have previously said questionable(or downright offensive) things on minorities. 

People need to learn that Freedom of Speech also means FREEDOM OF CONSQUENES. 

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

THIS. Alot of people who argue this freedom of speech topic have previously said questionable(or downright offensive) things on minorities. 

People need to learn that Freedom of Speech also means FREEDOM OF CONSQUENES. 

not to mention that twitter is literally a cesspool, you can say basically anything and not face consequences. like... what more do you want, is that not freedom of speech? :skull:

5 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

They obviously weren't, but it still applies. This goes beyond the n-word. People say the n-word in person when they're not supposed to, how it saying it online any different? Let people say it then face the consequences. Again, this goes back to having freedom of speech. There's a reason why it's the first amendment in the U.S. and why it's highly restricted in other countries....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.