• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• brainmaniac

• ExHuman

• NausAllien

5 hours ago, reymiu said:

Britney is actually involved in her creative decisions... She just doesnt show it much

:bibliahh:

Make up ur mind....was the label the bug bad wolf that forced her what to put out or is she the creatinve genius that is introveet and doesn't show her input?!!

decide already

ot. Britney and it's obvious

Not people mentioning Britney and JLo when they were held up as the industry standard for entertaining. I'd say

Rihanna

Selena

Camila

Edited by Jay07

6 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

:bibliahh:

:skull:  I screamed at that! 

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

Not people mentioning Britney and JLo when they are held up as the industry standard for entertaining. I'd say

Rihanna

Selena

Camila

In what year do you live now sis... 2003?  c'mon :rip:   

Rihanna can actually sing, and always uses a microphone that is actually connected to POWER.  I don't get why y'all love disrespecting Rihanna  :deadbanana4: 

Rihanna has one of the most iconic voices in POP music. Her voice is unique, recognizable and she literally CAN sing live.

Edited by Mariano

J.Lo

Selena Gomez

Britney

I think all the girls have some talent

But if someone put a gun to my head:

Ava Max (still love her)

Britney Spears post 2008 (again, still love her)

Cheryl Cole

At the very least, Selena has acting…

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

Not people mentioning Britney and JLo when they are held up as the industry standard for entertaining. I'd say

Rihanna

Selena

Camila

The standard sweety.... 

4 hours ago, TheRealGâteau said:

You speak non-sense, not facts. There are far more people in this thread naming Britney explicitly when it comes to being untalented than people not naming her. So stop that "they're all OBH"-bullcrap and come to terms with reality and how she's really perceived outside your deluded stan bubble. And spare me these "but my friend's mom heard Toxic on the radio the other day and thought she was cool" kind of receipts. Can't dance, can't sing, can't write, can't serve looks (and she probably doesn't even want to anymore). N-O T-A-L-E-N-T. 

:rip:

If we are talking musically, Britney is the most obvious.

I'd round out the top 3 with Selena Gomez and JLO.

I can see why some people are saying Rihanna, but I think it's worth noting that she has consistently got better as her career progressed (especially vocally) and starting picking up more song writing credits and creative direction of her music in her later albums, whereas a lot of other artists usually start regressing as their careers go on. 

6 minutes ago, Mariano said:

:skull:  I screamed at that! 

In what year do you live now sis... 2003?  c'mon 

Yeah well **** happens and things change but for her time she was the best doing it which was her talent. Also a very unique and recognizable voice, like you said for Rihanna.

Just now, Jay07 said:

Yeah well **** happens and things change but for her time she was the best doing it which was her talent. Also a very unique and recognizable voice, like you said for Rihanna.

yeah, but Rihanna has pipes, that was my point :rip:  Rihanna can sing songs like Diamonds and Stay. Some other girls can't sing such songs, because they can't sing, no matter how unique their voice is.

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

yeah, but Rihanna has pipes, that was my point :rip:  Rihanna can sing songs like Diamonds and Stay. Some other girls can't sing such songs, because they can't sing, no matter how unique their voice is.

Britney can sing. I will admit that she wasn't ambitious enough to challenge and better herself vocally and stop relying on lip synching so much but there are videos from before she got big and early in her career when she could sing well.

You don’t just become a mega star and not have any talent. None of y’all understand how many hours of practice, Days of Rehearsals, years of marketing and promotion, Performances, Studio sessions, meet & Greets, ect. Being able to work at that level and still consistently produce art is a talent. It’s why they are called recording artist. There is so much more going on behind the scene, and even more to actual create the platform and name for themselves. This whole thread just shows that most of y’all aren’t actually artist. All these singers have worked decades or years using thier talents to make it. Keep complaining and comparing on your phones, but it won’t take away thier impact. 

Even industry plants have talent. You can’t just pick a random off the street and tell them to make a number 1 hit. Even those who blow up on Tiktok and SoundCloud have talent. The ability to make something that millions can relate to is literally the purpose of music and art. Quality is subjective, but not everyone has what it takes to be consistent. 

58 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Her voice :deadbanana2:

Her pretending to play the piano :deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2:

She's not even moving in these performances.

These undeniable receipts 

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Even industry plants have talent. You can’t just pick a random off the street and tell them to make a number 1 hit. Even those who blow up on Tiktok and SoundCloud have talent. The ability to make something that millions can relate to is literally the purpose of music and art. Quality is subjective, but not everyone has what it takes to be consistent. 

I mean everyone has some level of talent, but there are plenty of pop stars who aren’t talented compared to their peers or fall short of what is expected of them. 

21 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Britney can sing. I will admit that she wasn't ambitious enough to challenge and better herself vocally and stop relying on lip synching so much but there are videos from before she got big and early in her career when she could sing well.

Look we can agree to disagree on Britney, I was arguing more about why you think Rihanna isn't talented when she can clearly sing :rip:  But anyway I respect your opinion, just find it weird that you in 2022 would call Rih one of the most untalented, while defending Britney. 

Edited by Mariano

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

Look we can agree to disagree on Britney, I was arguing more about why you think Rihanna isn't talented when she can clearly sing :rip:  But anyway I respect your opinion, just find it weird that you in 2022 would call Rih one of the most untalented, while defending Britney. 

Well the truth is I would say Britney and Rihanna are about equally talented, one had the edge in performing and the other in vocals but Rihanna definitely put the work in towards the latter part of her career to get better and more involved. It's just that during the height of her success she seemed really disconnected to her music and uninterested in performing.

both rihanna and britney are absolute poll monsters on ATRL  so its not exactly the worst thing they are being voted the most untaleneted in here. Although it does reflect on what ATR valuesL... :toofunny2:

Edited by Mr. Stratus

6 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

y’all are so spiteful, y’all sit on your crumb encrusted chairs in your roach infested apartments and use the last 2GB of data on your cellphone to ask what pop girls are less talented than others when all of them have more talent in their earlobe than you have exhibited in your entire meaningless lives 

:jonny5: and it’s Monday morning! 

Hilary

Selena

Britney

Love these girls' music tho! A case of being talented alone doesn't make you enjoyable as a pop star!