Taylor Swift 

Selena Gomez 

Rihanna 

Britney

Semena

Selena

Hilary 

Jessica Simpson/Ashley Simpson

I'm tempted to include Britney but she made a lot of decisions in the earlier part of her career and girl can dance.

47 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

What a dumb post. :rip:

You have close to 9k posts on this "loser forum" and you were one of the firsts running into this thread to name girls you think are untalented yourself. But when other do it and name Britney, it's circle jerking and loser behavior? :clap3:

601345318-talking-to-a-brick-wall-diamon

because like I said before, I only speak facts. You and your buddies for some reason hate on a harmless woman who could not in a million years achieve what she has without an ounce of talent but stay blind if you want!

talk about a dumb posts :clap3:

Edited by dirrtydiana

1 hour ago, Rino said:

Saying Britney is not true because at her peak she was a superb dancer, and if she wasn't forced to do the baby voice for her entire career who knows maybe she would have displayer her real vocals a bit more too.

In my opinion it's Selena unfortunately, but I believe she is a talented actress. The other top two I can't really figure out, but JLo, Rihanna and Katy seem to be less talented than all the other ladies mentioned here so far. 

The lies, the delusion :laugh: Don’t disrespect Katy, JLo and Rih like that, especially if you’re gonna defend Britney!

OT: Britney and Selena by far, can’t think of a 3rd pop girl that is on their level, others usually can sing/write music or both at the very least. 

Demi Lovato

Britney Spears

Rihanna

Britney was a good performer 20 years ago.

Rihanna is a business woman and Demi can communicate with ghosts. But those talents aren’t really relevant here. 

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Really curious to know why you think it's them.

Wl1YfJz.gif

this thread is corny so i just named the three most talented ones

56 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

You and your buddies for some reason hate on a harmless woman who could not in a million years achieve what she has without an ounce of talent but stay blind if you want!

talk about a dumb posts :clap3:

Yet you felt like you had the right to call out other women untalented in this very thread before, as well? When the vast majority then names your fave as the most untalented musician that she is, you resort to crying about ongoing hate? What doesn't click? :rip:

OT: as stated by most people in here, the correct answer remains Britney Spears.

it has to be JLo, Selena Gomez and Rihanna. Rihanna makes great music but she's a mediocre singer, mediocre dancer and doesn't write her own music either.

Britney Spears - she used to be a good dancer now she’s nothingness 

Demi Lovato - she’s technically not a good vocalist, she’s no songwriter nor dancer

Ava Max - where do I start

Selena

Camila

Taylor

Britney Spears, since that’s what you want us to say :dies:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Britney: She can't even sing happy birthday to you on key. 

Selena: Can't sing/ Dance/ Write/ Play an instrument.

Rihanna: A model who shops for songs like they're shoes ( her own words).

41 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Yet you felt like you had the right to call out other women untalented in this very thread before, as well? When the vast majority then names your fave as the most untalented musician that she is, you resort to crying about ongoing hate? What doesn't click? :rip:

OT: as stated by most people in here, the correct answer remains Britney Spears.

what's not clicking indeed :bibliahh:

it truly takes a

certain...quality...to proudly think britney has no talent. ill say that!

46 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

call out other women untalented

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

I only speak facts.

43 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

the vast majority  then names your fave as the most untalented

3 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

these losers on a forum (her forum ironically) circle jerking each other think over real world facts. :lmao:

43 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

the vast majority

3 hours ago, ExHuman said:

#1 Selena (20 Votes)

not only do you lack the ability to read but apparently you cant count either.

certain...quality...

right up there with the maga hats wearing morons

Her voice :deadbanana2:

Her pretending to play the piano :deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2:

She's not even moving in these performances.

4 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

y’all are so spiteful, y’all sit on your crumb encrusted chairs in your roach infested apartments and use the last 2GB of data on your cellphone to ask what pop girls are less talented than others when all of them have more talent in their earlobe than you have exhibited in your entire meaningless lives 

it’s JLO though 

:skull: bye