Levitating still in Spotify's Top 50 Global, surprised?

unclefloprry

SPOTIFY TOP 50 GLOBAL

#46. Levitating  (+2)

A modern classic, not everybody can have one.

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Edited by unclefloprry

Considering the song had the biggest TTH and radio exposure in history, I would be surprised if it wasn't. 

3 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Considering the song had the biggest TTH and radio exposure in history, I would be surprised if it wasn't. 

The song barely touched 100M audience, cerTAYn artists had that audience in one week or two

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Edited by unclefloprry

I’ll never forget the week it peaked at #2 :deadbanana2: Truly deserved #1

4 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

The song barely touched 100M audience, cerTAYn artists had that audience in one week or two

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Don't forget that Certain Celebrities have a 220M playlist reach atm (the biggest for a song since Drake, maybe?)

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

24 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

Don't forget that Certain Celebrities have a 220M playlist reach atm (the biggest for a song since Drake, maybe?)

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Wow, the investment surely must've turned the album into the success it is like Levitating's parent album Future Nostalgia did

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

16 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wow, the investment surely must've turned the album into the success it is like Levitating's parent album Future Nostalgia did

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

It didn’t 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

56 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

I’ll never forget the week it peaked at #2 :deadbanana2: Truly deserved #1

It's ok billboard is handing her an award for #1 single of the year. 

Surprised that it's the DaBaby version and the solo fraud that's credited everywhee is N/A & left millon years behind in streams of the remix. Thoughts? @unclefloprry @Alak96

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

No, considering H&M has around 5k stores WW. I heard Dua is on rotation there and they’re giving free tickets to her arena and stadiums world tour with every purchase! A faceless fraud!

39 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Surprised that it's the DaBaby version and the solo fraud that's credited everywhee is N/A & left millon years behind in streams of the remix. Thoughts? @unclefloprry @Alak96

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

The original has 500 million streams, a number your solo fave hasn't seen since 2018 and won't ever see again

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

3 minutes ago, 808s said:

The original has 500 million streams, a number your solo fave hasn't seen since 2018 and won't ever see again

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Ouch!

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

19 minutes ago, 808s said:

No, considering H&M has around 5k stores WW. I heard Dua is on rotation there and they’re giving free tickets to her arena and stadiums world tour with every purchase! A faceless fraud!

at least she can sell out arenas unlike some of her former peers who have resorted to being an opening act & not being able to tour by themselves since their debut album

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I guess TTH residencies can't sell tour tickets

1 minute ago, Pink Whitney said:

at least she can sell out arenas unlike some of her former peers who have resorted to being an opening act & not being able to tour by themselves since their debut album

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I guess TTH residencies can't sell tour tickets

Apparently Warner has hired robots and people to pose and H&M is giving free tickets

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

15 minutes ago, 808s said:

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

this clock :deadbanana4: Cameltoes continue to embarrass themselves :bibliahh:

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

OT: We love a smash with longevity, which is difficult to get not everyone has that

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, halcyonday said:

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

The Dababy erasure is kinda racist if you ask me. He made that song a hit, give him his flowers

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

1 hour ago, 808s said:

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Drag it. Levitating has 1.8B with both versions combined, a number Failmilia as a whole will never reach

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

1 hour ago, 808s said:

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

:deadbanana4:

42 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

The Dababy erasure is kinda racist if you ask me. He made that song a hit, give him his flowers

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Nothing to do with race sweetie. He came out as a homophobic piece of **** last year so I’d say the erasure was warranted

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

A future classic

4 hours ago, Villanelle said:

At this point, you sound like a broken record.

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

4 hours ago, Alak96 said:

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

:toofunny2:

OT: No, not surprised at all. Dua’s a hitmaker. The TABS she possesses is enviable :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.