House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

I loooooooove Vaghar's design, she feels like a real creature, old and battered. How it's not super easy for her to take flight and also has some issues landing smoothly. It's very believable.

4 minutes ago, Haus-Of_Mck said:

"I'm going to bed, AEMMA" :ahh:

i was GAGGED :lmao:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

6 minutes ago, Haus-Of_Mck said:

"I'm going to bed, AEMMA" :ahh:

He is LOSING IT :deadbanana4:

Also is he finally dead in the next episode? I know there is a time skip and in the preview they’re low key hinting at him not being ruler anymore? Otto In the throne, his family scheming, Rhaenyra mentioning something about them ruling in her fathers name, etc. 

Edited by Itz_Dani!

14 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Must have been Dreamfyre Helena's dragon (possibly the mother of Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion). 

oh i didn't know she had a dragon

20 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

unless they change it from the book I’m pretty sure she is team Black (Rhaenyra’s side). 

she was kinda cold with Jace too. That would be ugly because it looks like she blames the kids or Rhaenyra for not being real Velaryons but they tried and i hope their son told them that :michael:

Corlys made a point with "History does not remember blood. It remembers names" 

:jonny:  This episode was literally the BEST tv ever’n!!!!!!!!!!! Shooketh!!!!!!!!!! 

the final casting for Aegon, Aemond and Helaena is great, Aegon looks so punchable :jonny5:

Hide contents

The way so much happened!

This was the episode Alicent totally morphed into Cersei. The fact that she actually wanted one of the eyes taken out of Rhaenyra's kids,  she totally went postal. :deadbanana2:

Daemon & Rhaenyra actually going one step further than Cersei & Jamie Lannister did and getting married. :deadbanana4:

Genuinely pleased Laenor got a happy ending! Thought the writers would have actually repeated the "bury your gays" trope twice in one season.  Glad that wasn't the case.

THE BEST EPISODE OH WOW :jonny5: :jonny5: 

If your still team green after this episode, then you are absolutely delusional :rip:

54 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Not Viserys letting Alicent get away with  , not only forcefully grabbing and taking the dagger that belongs to him, but assaulting his daughter. :rip:And she even defied him saying she will bring justice himself. :rip: it’s part of the “he’s a weak king” narrative but even the weakest king should know better. He lets a lot of things slide that he shouldn’t, and that’s one of the causes for the impending war. 

Add attempting to cut out an eye of an little boy, while she she did assault rhaenyra, she was obviously trying to get to Jace since Viserys wanted peace 

30 minutes ago, Hector said:

The way so much happened!

This was the episode Alicent totally morphed into Cersei. The fact that she actually wanted one of the eyes taken out of Rhaenyra's kids,  she totally went postal. :deadbanana2:

Daemon & Rhaenyra actually going one step further than Cersei & Jamie Lannister did and getting married. :deadbanana4:

Genuinely pleased Laenor got a happy ending! Thought the writers would have actually repeated the "bury your gays" trope twice in one season.  Glad that wasn't the case.

Cersei was rarely that stupid lmao

Comparing Alishit to Cersei. Chile the INSULT. 

Cersei was an evil mastermind. Alicent is just an emotionally unstable mother controlled by her father. The way the scene with her father was just her feeling some type of way just because he acknowledged her. She’s so pathetic :ahh: 

Daemon and Rhaenyra together will demolish the green ones, Alicent is just a crazy dumb off-meds messy character, I hope her throat gets slit soon :campfire:

54 minutes ago, Hector said:

Cersei would have never married Jaime anyways, she always wanted Rhaegar, so in a way she's just like Rhaneyra lusting for that silver haired dick

Omg I didn't think they can do it but yeah the show has become must watch :jonnycat:

The incest is kinda insane but I guess go off? I-

38 minutes ago, Yog said:

Add attempting to cut out an eye of an little boy, while she she did assault rhaenyra, she was obviously trying to get to Jace since Viserys wanted peace 

She’s a mother and her son lost an eye. She has every right to be angry and demand an eye for an eye no matter what led to the altercation.

People being okay with Rhaenyra marrying Daemon :deadbanana4:

Alicent was unhinged this episode but i’m lowkey here for it. Rhaenyra has done nothing thus far but satisfy her coochie. 

Edited by Weld_E

That was an amazing episode from start to finish

:jonny2:

#stillTeamGreen

HBO lacking budget for lightning or what?

Alicunt has that bitchy judgy face 24/7 i love her so much with how much she makes me want to broke my screen. Otto in the other hand, just make me plainly hate him

I am happy with Rhaenyra and Daemon finally become official and Laenor getting his freedom

young Rhaenyra speaking valerian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> adult Rhaenyra

Viserys is so weak and dumb...his wife and especially Cole Criston doing stuff that would normally get u executed but getting 0 repercussion for it

still #TeamGreen though

Each episodes I am kinda agreeing with some users here calling it Bridgeton 2.0 with added dragons :gaycat2:

Kinda wish they would've addressed Otto being hand again, like a little line from Viserys or something, but other than that excellent episode :jonny5:

The way this shows keeps you on the edge of your seat with each episode. I like this more than season 1 of GOT to be honest.

I'm kinda confused about Rhaenys though. Not sure which direction they're taking her character in. Also, time is running out and we have yet to see her on Meleys, I really hope they did not delete her riding scenes :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.