House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Liked the episode other than again Alicent and Cole doing things that should have gotten them arrested if not executed. I get that the king is a weak king but come on now! 

Vhagar changing sides tips the scales a lot, she is the largest, oldest and most powerful dragon. :dancehall:

The ending felt a bit rushed but then I kind of like that the show runners decided to let some gay people have a happy ending. :dies:

which dragon was the third one that went with the ship? i know about Vhagar and Aegon's dragon but the third one? Viserys doesn't have a dragon since Balerion's death...

wish they had given us a little close up of Helaena and Aegon on their dragons while they were leaving Driftmark though, would've properly set up that all 3 of Alicent's children are dragonriders now. Or at least have Larys Strong mention it and how much stronger the greens position is now

3 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

What is Otto doing sitting on the throne? :katie:

The hand may sit on the throne if the king is absent or indisposed. We saw Ned Stark on the Iron Throne while king Robert was out hunting so it's not a new thing to the show

12 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

What is Otto doing sitting on the throne? :katie:

what he always wanted to do. everyone blames alicent but it was him who ruined it all

8 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

The hand may sit on the throne if the king is absent or indisposed. We saw Ned Stark on the Iron Throne while king Robert was out hunting so it's not a new thing to the show

or Tywin during the trial against Tyrion :giraffe:

12 minutes ago, M André said:

I guess that was Daeron in the preview right? :chick1:

It's not OMG. The casting is off with this one, new Aegon looks nothing like the previous one :skull:

The acting is really good tho. I hate all these *******! 

16 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

I know lol. I just can't stand him. 

does Rhaenys dislike Rhaenyra? because that awkward moment and look she gave to her at the beginning... 

Just now, Dylangaga said:

The new Aemond looks like he shouldve been the new Aegon :rip:

yeah, those roles shoould have been swapped tbh

5 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

does Rhaenys dislike Rhaenyra? because that awkward moment and look she gave to her at the beginning... 

unless they change it from the book I’m pretty sure she is team Black (Rhaenyra’s side). 

32 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

which dragon was the third one that went with the ship? i know about Vhagar and Aegon's dragon but the third one? Viserys doesn't have a dragon since Balerion's death...

Must have been Dreamfyre Helena's dragon (possibly the mother of Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion). 

My only main complaint with this episode was the GOT S8 level of darkness I couldn’t see a thing during the Vhagar scene. 

Not Viserys letting Alicent get away with  , not only forcefully grabbing and taking the dagger that belongs to him, but assaulting his daughter. :rip:And she even defied him saying she will bring justice himself. :rip: it’s part of the “he’s a weak king” narrative but even the weakest king should know better. He lets a lot of things slide that he shouldn’t, and that’s one of the causes for the impending war. 

Otto already feeling himself in that throne next week :rip:

Did Rhaenys and Corlys know about the plan and were acting or did they geniunely think 

Spoiler

Laenor is dead? I’m glad it was a fake out and he’s free to do as he please but imagine the parents not knowing and going through all that grief. Yikes. 

Edited by Itz_Dani!

:jonny5:

YOU AND I WERE MADE FROM :flame: OUR DESTINY IS TO BURN TOGETHER :jonnycat:

"I'm going to bed, AEMMA" :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.