House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

6 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Olivia is just going to BODY Alicent :wanda:

I know.

She about to be scheming on these hoes.

FdIwar4XwAIlvVm?format=jpg&name=small

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Also say what you want about Criston Cole.

He is hot. I would have ran away with him any day. :jonny5:

FdORlUTaIAA0LWK?format=jpg&name=360x360

FdORljWacAEpdXU?format=jpg&name=360x360

48ade1c8a0d23209c8462688f5308a8487a3f8e4

Edited by LP54

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, LP54 said:

No it's true, it's true :wanda:

9 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

No it's true, it's true :wanda:

He messy but damn is he hot!!

e760a46d103c921f055d94d0197941f4fdbf1428

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, LP54 said:

:WAP:

7 hours ago, LP54 said:

Mmm daddy daddy if you want it drop the addy :jonny5:

Not only did Larys Strong say "Rhaenyra took a moon tea!", but he also said "It was an order from the King" :biblio:

Hence, he's insinuating that Alicent has been lied by her husband too :deadbanana4:

This is probably my favorite scene of the series for the time being! I love the introduction of Larys' character, the dialogues, the color palette... :clownny:

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

moment-whitney.gif

the way she woke up saying ''you know what'' and set them all up in flames during HER trial I- 

47 minutes ago, Liafen said:

the way she woke up saying ''you know what'' and set them all up in flames during HER trial I- 

It was a MOMENT, and I didn’t even like Cersei one bit :jonny5:

This last episode served season 6-7 :rip: There were some good moments, but the scene at the brothel was awful and the worst was the change they made from Criston murdering Joffrey in a tournament to a wedding, it was so stupid. Also, if they made it for shock value only... someone getting murdered at a GOT wedding is the norm and expected now.

Also, the sept moment was cute and iconic, but they totally did it because they didn't know what to do with all those storylines and characters.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

It was a MOMENT, and I didn’t even like Cersei one bit :jonny5:

uhh yes i HATED her, but you gotta acknowledge that bish for being so extra :jonny4: The Terrorist of Westeros i fear

1 hour ago, Flynn said:

Also, the sept moment was cute and iconic, but they totally did it because they didn't know what to do with all those storylines and characters.

Nahh I think that obviously was a GRRM-written/approved tactic on Cersei's part. on the other hand, Littlefinger's lame demise was a 100% 'we don't know what to do with him anymore so we will murder him in a bIg tWiSt'

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

Nahh I think that obviously was a GRRM-written/approved tactic on Cersei's part. on the other hand, Littlefinger's lame demise was a 100% 'we don't know what to do with him anymore so we will murder him in a bIg tWiSt'

It’s heavy implied, but I don’t think this will include Margaery/the tyrells. It’s more likely Cersei does this when Aegon and Jon con invades KL and she flees to Casterly Rock

4 hours ago, Flynn said:

This last episode served season 6-7 :rip: There were some good moments, but the scene at the brothel was awful and the worst was the change they made from Criston murdering Joffrey in a tournament to a wedding, it was so stupid. Also, if they made it for shock value only... someone getting murdered at a GOT wedding is the norm and expected now.

As far as i now, that happens in the book too but Joffrey dies days or weeks later later. They had to make the time jump for EP6 so they couldn't drag that for too long. So i guess they had to kill him there so they can move on and continue with Cole, Laenor and Alicent stories. Not really shock value. 

Given the amount of sh+t people talk about last seasons it's crazy how that Cersei terrorist attack became at least top 3 iconic moments. 

Edited by Blade Runner

I was sceptical after the messy last season of GOT but this is surprisingly good :clap3: 

On 9/24/2022 at 12:43 AM, LP54 said:

On 9/24/2022 at 12:56 AM, LP54 said:

He’s so hot :jonny5: 

On 9/22/2022 at 8:26 AM, Lil Mxnster said:

Their mother is biracial and their father is white so it makes no sense for them to be darker than their mother :rip: 

Most 1/4 black people look white or ambiguous at most, this casting is off. 

I'm planning to watch this in one go. I hope after this series, hope they'll make a movie or a season about Robert's Rebellion and what really transpired during The Tournament at Harrenhal.

Edited by FailSafe

2 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Their mother is biracial and their father is white so it makes no sense for them to be darker than their mother :rip: 

Most 1/4 black people look white or ambiguous at most, this casting is off. 

I was thinking that the other day but i don't want to get wp :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.