House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

i read some few people saying the show is too slow and boring. I'm like ???? people are really impatient (or too dumb) these days :biblio: ofc those are all men.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

51 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

I am confused as to why he killed the gay. 

bc he is a weak *****, his character is truly pathetic. he's older than rhaenyra and was expecting her to leave her family and title for him... i assume he got mad when he found out her husband was gay and not only she was okay w it, but chose laenor over him.

17 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

i read some few people saying the show is too slow and boring. I'm like ???? people are really impatient (or too dumb) these days :biblio: ofc those are all men.

It’s been 5 episodes. How much more patience can you ask :rip: 

another boring episode and the stunt at the end didn’t change that :zzz:

if this wasn’t part of the mythos of Game Of Thrones, no one would bother

15 minutes ago, effy said:

bc he is a weak *****, his character is truly pathetic. he's older than rhaenyra and was expecting her to leave her family and title for him... i assume he got mad when he found out her husband was gay and not only she was okay w it, but chose laenor over him.

I don't think that's the reason. It's far more likely that Criston killed the guy because the guy not-so-subtly implied that he knew Criston was Rhaenyra's paramour, and Criston didn't want his secret to get out. 

10 minutes ago, M André said:

Alicent must be in love with Rhaenyra in this version, because the way she reacted is so close to that of a hurt ex lover

Yeah it's giving major ***** vibes so far, specially by how hurt she was when she found out about the rumour

1 minute ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I don't think that's the reason. It's far more likely that Criston killed the guy because the guy not-so-subtly implied that he knew Criston was Rhaenyra's paramour, and Criston didn't want his secret to get out. 

could be one of the many reasons, he was really mad that he broke his vows just to get rejected for her gay cousin. i mean, he also wanted to marry rhaenyra to feel better about himself.

He just let go of his anger at breaking his vows and Rhaneyra marrying someone else. 

And now he's on Alicent & Aegon side. 

42 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

It’s either too slow or the story is being rushed?!

Girls, which is it?! Let’s choose a narrative & stick with it :coffee2:

I think the pacing has been just right & the only ep I could’ve done without was ep3!

7 minutes ago, Xantalli said:

It’s either too slow or the story is being rushed?!

Girls, which is it?! Let’s choose a narrative & stick with it :coffee2:

Both can be true. Per example, tonight’s episode was boring and Daemon killing the Crabfeeder was rushed. None of it has been in favor of the show.

34 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It’s been 5 episodes. How much more patience can you ask :rip: 

another boring episode and the stunt at the end didn’t change that :zzz:

if this wasn’t part of the mythos of Game Of Thrones, no one would bother

why are you even watching it at this point then? i see you complaining here every week like... give up if this is too much for you :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Both can be true. Per example, tonight’s episode was boring and Daemon killing the Crabfeeder was rushed. None of it has been in favor of the show.

Crabfeeder was supposed to be just a filler villain for the start, lol. 

They will try to stop the pace from the 6th episode if that helps you understanding the story right. :laugh:

Edited by MrDog

2 hours ago, Xantalli said:

Emma & Olivia already annihilating  ugh so f*ckin sickening :clap3::clap3:

is that kid (0:26) Aegon?

i read Glynn-Carney will play him too at some point this season.

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Tonight’s ep was not boring by any means imo. The amount of main plot points planted in this ep will be fantastic to watch come into fruition for the rest of the season!
Crabfeeder was such a nonevent even in the book which is why I just did not care for that story in general! 

Edited by Xantalli

7 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

is that kid (0:26) Aegon?

i read Glynn-Carney will play him too at some point this season.

spacer.png

Yes, that’s teenage Aegon! 
Glynn will become the main Aegon afterwards! 

Criston does not have a nice voice....lordT when he talks he sounds like a baby donald duck. Dude is unhinged hope he get offed but we know he wont lol. He slept with Rhenyra once and got so possessed AF like they were meant to be together LMAO serving otaku nerds

very good episode overall, probably either 1st or 2nd best after the pilot

2 minutes ago, Xantalli said:

Yes, that’s teenage Aegon! 
Glynn will become the main Aegon afterwards! 

oh interesting. He's hot :gaynetcat4: He posted this on instagram days ago :ahh:

spacer.png

also, that kid from that teaser gives me Joffrey Baratheon vibes :biblio: i didn't read the books so idk if i'm correct with that but oh boy the spoiled kid aura :deadbanana4:

Daemon is still the hottest tho (way hotter with long wigs) but some of yall calling him old&ugly while fapping to basic twink Leanor :rip:

3 hours ago, Xantalli said:

Emma & Olivia already annihilating  ugh so f*ckin sickening :clap3::clap3:

Yeah, Emma and Olivia are 10x times better actresses. They have so much command and charisma, especially Olivia. 

This was by far my favourite episode yet, the tension during the entire wedding was just off the charts. The final shot with the king falling and the rat feasting on the blood from earlier was amazing it truly symbolizes the true nature of the events that the show covers.  I hope we continue seeing the rat as we saw it for the first time when Alicent saw one above their bed after sleeping Viserys.

I felt terrible for Leanor at the end with the loss of his lover, it was supposed to be a perfect arrangement for him but in the end he lost the person he actually loved and is now trapped in an insanely complicated political and personal conflict. The scene between Rhaenys and Corlys was also really good to set up their bond and their knowledge of Leanor's attractions. She is probably one of the most insightful characters in the show considering how much she understands the situation and where it might go. 

Alicent's entrance to the wedding and her statement with the.green dress was such an important scene for the future of the show, it sets up so much. Have to really praise the score this episode, especially with the first full appearance of Alicent's theme, or more like the Greens theme. Then again Ramin always continues to impress with his score and that doesn't seem to be anytime soon. 

One character in particular that stood out this episode was Larys Strong and how much of a snake personality he has. I can't stand him already. I also despise Criston and his bitter incel behaviour so much, I think he will easily become one of my most hated characters in this entire affair. Both him and Alicent are probably going to bond over their piousness, especially now that they are united in their despise of Rhaenyra and she is starting to embody everything they hate. :dies:

5 hours ago, TheBoss said:

The gay's sister looks the same age as Alicent and Rhaenyra, wasn't she like 8 the other episode? You're telling me that a 12 yo is craving that uncle Daemon's d too? :deadbanana4:

She was 12 when they tried to wed her to the King and 16 in episode 5 due to the time jump so I think she's already a grown young woman in the next episode

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.