House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

4 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

I just really can’t understand how anyone is team green at this point :skull: 

Apparently some people are team Smallfolk ???

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

6 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

The panning of this episode for pages :lmao:

Allicent murdering all the little spiders could’ve been made into a much bigger event. She is supposed to be evil but I very much still find her likable. That couldve fixed it! Also we can argue that it wasn’t necessarily in her best interest to kill them all and only be left with her foot creep.

This! Given how it was described the whole building being burned could have been her Sept of Baelor. People  already think she’s evil might as well show her being so. 

Also I think White worm will be the one to go through with… 

Spoiler

Blood and cheese 

And use the burning of her establishment as amo for it. 

Also we could have used a scene where Alicent goes off on her handmaid. 

Not Mysaria advocating for better living conditions in Fleabottom. 

An activist! 

:ghostface:

15 minutes ago, mitochondria23 said:

Not Mysaria advocating for better living conditions in Fleabottom. 

An activist! 

:ghostface:

She reminded Otto’s nasty ass who’s really queen in King’s Landing :ghostface:

40 minutes ago, orange22 said:

She reminded Otto’s nasty ass who’s really queen in King’s Landing :ghostface:

mysaria: there’s no power but what the people allow you to take. 

The French-Jamaican accent was serving with this line I fear :giraffe:

Finally an interesting episode from start to end, I feel like the first 5-6 episodes dragged a bit and felt indeed like a prologue and these new ones are the ones that have the good content, they should have started the season with 1x06.

Anyway the Slytherins are so annoying and I can’t wait for everyone one of them to get killed, and it’s kinda silly how out of nowhere everyone went and run away with the final wish of Viserys like if Alicent couldn’t have made that thing up…

Hopefully #GirlBoss Rhaenyra comes and stumps on those freaks next Sunday.

PS: And I know that they said that it’s deliberate but the night shots are too dark and you can barely see or catch what’s happening.

Edited by Dark Phoenix

8 hours ago, Emperor said:

The last scene is iconic, everyone is prasing it, y'all can keep fuming 

prev. dixonscarol — Princess RHAENYS TARGARYEN and Lord CORLYS...

Not people in here barking about the smallfolk :rip: 

Those peasants would gleefully stone each and every one of you, let’s not pretend they deserve rights or sympathy! Meleys should’ve stomped a few more I fear!

9 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

I just really can’t understand how anyone is team green at this point :skull: 

I love drama

spacer.png

next week hes gonna bring it

6 hours ago, Gaia said:

Some of you guys are so dumb.

Its like y’all don’t know how “honor” works in these shows. Rhaenys killing half of the Targaryen family with a “dracarys” while they’re all unguarded is not honorable. 

Yeah, she could have “ended it there” but it’s like you guys haven’t seen previous… shows ever where warlords talk in person. 

Some of y’all are serving “why didn’t his camp just kill the other leader when he came in for negotiations???”

:deadbanana2:

Rhaenys has consistently been honorable the entire show. She wouldn’t just magically become someone to burn a whole family alive :lmao: 

“but the peasants!” 

The blind peasants who were just cheering for a false king? Y’all act like they were booing him for Rhaenyra and then she killed a few. Royals in these type of shows always view peasants as a different breed. They’re seen as less than. Acting like Rhaenys would cry seeing a peasant die or something :ahh: 

Some of y’all just LOOK for reasons to be mad. 

:clap3: 

They f***ed Criston Cole's character in 1x5. Now they ruined Rhaenys as well :clap3: Their actions, which are the result of scenes with a terrible script, will be a precedent to make stupid decisions in next seasons like in GOT Seasons 7 & 8, period! :heart2: I'm not even hyped for the final episode, I'm just histerically fuming :bibliahh:

Some people really are nitpicking :bibliahh:

Glad.. majority enjoyed the show

Also, why are people angry about that foot fetish scene :dies:

It showed us what's going on behind close doors between Larys and the Queen at it gave another layer to Alicent and Larys' character

Rhaenys didnt care about the small folks obviously :dies:

Also, if i have to lash HBO and the creators it'll be how the children like Jace, Luke, Helaena, Baela, etc dont have any character buildup.. they're more like extras/support of thr supports :dies:

And Rhaenyra is yet to serve that girl boss.. like girl bring back the girl boss that you are before you tasted D

19 hours ago, Rigalo said:

WAIT was “there’s a beast beneath the boards” about Meleys? Don’t quote me with a spoiler if not 

Yep

18 hours ago, SpankGangsta said:

Whats j.o

jerk off 

5 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

and it’s kinda silly how out of nowhere everyone went and run away with the final wish of Viserys like if Alicent couldn’t have made that thing up…

I was watching Inside The Episode on youtube and the showrunners said that during that small council meeting Alicent understood they've been plotting to seize the crown for quite some time no matter Viserys' "dying wish". She basically understood she's been kept in the dark by her father and some of the other council members. You can tell how well synced they are with their plan of killing Rhaenyra and her family etc. Alicents' new info basically just gave Otto more justification for his coming actions :deadbanana4:

Edited by Cocetti

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

They f***ed Criston Cole's character in 1x5. Now they ruined Rhaenys as well :clap3: Their actions, which are the result of scenes with a terrible script, will be a precedent to make stupid decisions in next seasons like in GOT Seasons 7 & 8, period! :heart2: I'm not even hyped for the final episode, I'm just histerically fuming :bibliahh:

Girl then don’t watch it. This is season 1 of a new show. If you’re complaining and fuming this much, then stop watching. Not like GoT where most people invested years of their lives to S1-6 prior to it falling off. 

Edited by Gaia

I don’t know how anybody could complain, it’s been a great season. Hoping for a great finale! …and a fast tracking of season 2! 

2 minutes ago, McNulty said:

One thing I find it odd is that non of Alicent's children have red hair but Hoenyra's kids have dark hair

Becausre Targs and Strongs genes are stronger than Hightowers :gaycat2:

Remember GRRM green lit the scripts. So don’t place the blame solely on the showrunners like GoT s6-8. Maybe the things that ppl are complaining here are in line with the books and

Spoiler

will have their intended consequences. Like the highborn not caring for smallfolk and their consequent rebellion later on.

14 minutes ago, McNulty said:

One thing I find it odd is that non of Alicent's children have red hair but Hoenyra's kids have dark hair

It seems like the show is insinuating the male genes are stronger when it comes to appearances. 

The kids come out looking like their dads. 

All of Viserys kids - Blonde

All of Strongs kids - Brunettes/Black

All of Daemon’s - Blonde 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.