House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

On 10/11/2022 at 7:15 PM, Miles. said:

Oh and George's blog post got me hyped today!  Daeron confirmed!  4 seasons of 10 eps confirmed!  Hooray!

I mean, it's not really confirmed. He wanted GoT to last 10 seasons of 10 eps too lol.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

4 hours ago, Repelex said:

I mean, it's not really confirmed. He wanted GoT to last 10 seasons of 10 eps too lol.

Meh… it’s only fair he got 73 out of 100 episodes. He’s only delivered 5/7 books, 71%. Get to writing fatty! 

I can only see the Dance of Dragons going 2 more seasons. 

9 hours ago, Underworld said:

I just hope that George wont kill all the Tyrells like D&D did..

original.gif

Emma D’arcy/Rhaenyra’s face reminds me of Natalie Dormer/Margeary but with a blonde wig. 

he probably has writer's block or doesn't know how to end it and making it different to the series.

The main problem is Dany's arc in essos, he cannot just make her leave and go to westeros. It has been a problem ever since ADWD, he has to write a resolution to the whole essos arc and that can be hard to do with just one book. I think that and the poor reception of Shireen's death is what has been holding him to finish winters.

53 minutes ago, M André said:

The main problem is Dany's arc in essos, he cannot just make her leave and go to westeros. It has been a problem ever since ADWD, he has to write a resolution to the whole essos arc and that can be hard to do with just one book. I think that and the poor reception of Shireen's death is what has been holding him to finish winters.

Or just kill her in Essos, Jon finds a dragon horn, Bran wargs into another dragon…. Viola! 

12 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Yes it will have a different ending. Jon and Arya will also end up together

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

Nnnnn

12 hours ago, Kummercell said:

I still don't understand why D&D completely erased Sansa's storyline and just gave her another character's story :rip: I get that they had to get her North asap but there were better ways to do it.

D&D claim that George told them how the story would end, and George claims he didn't. I think he saw how terribly received the ending was and just decided to change it, but most of the major character's ending will be the same.

Reveal hidden contents

Jon will still go beyond the wall, Sansa will be Queen of the North, Arya will become an adventurer and try to sail East... I think Bran will die and Daenerys will survive, but will go back to Essos.

I would like that!

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Emma D’arcy/Rhaenyra’s face reminds me of Natalie Dormer/Margeary but with a blonde wig. 

waiT. They actually look so much alike omg

GRRM will never finish that series. He created too many complicated plots impossible to resolve. It's over. The man is 74. 

Edited by Blade Runner

I hope that HOTD will serve a magnificent scene like the opening sequence in The Winds of Winter.

It's the best scene of the entire GoT universe and it also has the best piece of music Ramin has ever composed. I can't even count how many times I've watched it.

What frustrates me the most is that this wasn't even a part of the books (since the last book ends where season 5 ends) and if Dumb & Dumber were able to produce one of the best moments of television without the source material, how could they mess up the seasons 7 and 8 so bad ?

Edited by Zaynsus

43 minutes ago, Triton said:

Or just kill her in Essos, Jon finds a dragon horn, Bran wargs into another dragon…. Viola! 

This sounds like something D&D would write :deadbanana2:

41 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

I hope that HOTD will serve a magnificent scene like the opening sequence in The Winds of Winter.

It's the best scene of the entire GoT universe and it also has the best piece of music Ramin has ever composed. I can't even count how many times I've watched it.

What frustrates me the most is that this wasn't even a part of the books (since the last book ends where season 5 ends) and if Dumb & Dumber were able to produce one of the best moments of television without the source material, how could they mess up the seasons 7 and 8 so bad ?

Because they were rushing it. There’s actually no other explanation for it. They wrote incredible dialogue in the early seasons so while people try to say they were terrible at that, it’s not true. Something just changed after season 4. 

Easily the best GOT-related episode since the winds of winter 

next week looks absolutely INSANE

Spoiler

STORMS

END 

:jonny: 

Even tho Rhaenys GIRLBOSS scene could have been written a bit better cjskoaakj

Edited by Mariah's Glove

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.