House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

• ATRL Moderator

I can't explain how lovely it is to have Sunday appointment viewing back. I get so excited :wanda:

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I can't explain how lovely it is to have Sunday appointment viewing back. I get so excited :wanda:

Same. I have a cute new friend coming every Sunday to watch. I’m also planning on purchasing a sound bar very soon for a better experience.

:gaygacat3:

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Same. I have a cute new friend coming every Sunday to watch. I’m also planning on purchasing a sound bar very soon for a better experience.

:gaygacat3:

Slay! A couple of my friends are watching as well! 

Alicent, you will NEVER be famous!

Excited for Olivia Cooke tho. She's gonna deliver so much energy. Y'all aren't ready for that queen. 

• ATRL Moderator
57 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Alicent, you will NEVER be famous!

Excited for Olivia Cooke tho. She's gonna deliver so much energy. Y'all aren't ready for that queen. 

LITERALLY THIS. The way Olivia is going to BODY that role :wanda:One of my favorite underrated performers 

On 9/10/2022 at 12:33 AM, Witnessuss said:

Not The Boys and Young Justice stan saying this :skull:

Stan? I'm grown, katypeerite. The Boys isn't billed as some high class show based off of acclaimed novels. It's definitely better written than house of dragon's though.

Young Justice is literally underbilled and on a company that's in crisis' shelf, not a fine environment for quality.

This is QUALITY, ACCLAIMED, WORLD KNOWN, peak fiction right? So why the writing don't match? Why were the battles lazier than a kite at the park? Why does the physics only work when they need to for dramatic effect? Why is the only thing people talk about; the book elements and not the show characters as they are? Anyone that found fault with how s7 and 8 were handled should be seeing the same elements being made manifest already in this prequel.

Couldn't find a thread for the original series, but I wanted to drop by and say that I'm watching the original series for the first time, and episode 209 Blackwater scalped me, it was one of the best episodes of tv i've seen in a long time :WAP:

50 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Couldn't find a thread for the original series, but I wanted to drop by and say that I'm watching the original series for the first time, and episode 209 Blackwater scalped me, it was one of the best episodes of tv i've seen in a long time :WAP:

Yessssss. That's one of my fave episodes too. if I remember correctly, that's the first time G.R.R.M. was involve in the writing and that's the first and at least one of the very few episodes of GOT that has only one setting: only is King's Landing. The only other one is the Battle of the Bastards.

I'm so excited for tonight. Last week episode was available at 9:59 so I'll be refreshing since 9:50 just incase :gaycat3:

58 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Yessssss. That's one of my fave episodes too. if I remember correctly, that's the first time G.R.R.M. was involve in the writing and that's the first and at least one of the very few episodes of GOT that has only one setting: only is King's Landing. The only other one is the Battle of the Bastards.

I think you're thinking about S4E9 being set in only one location cause Battle of the Bastards also includes some Meereen action :gaycat3: 

Also, GRRM had previusly written S1E8. And also wrote S3E7 and S4E2. Season 4 was the last time he was in the writers room sort of speak, after that he was an exec producer and consultant

6 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

I'm so excited for tonight. Last week episode was available at 9:59 so I'll be refreshing since 9:50 just incase :gaycat3:

I think you're thinking about S4E9 being set in only one location cause Battle of the Bastards also includes some Meereen action :gaycat3: 

Also, GRRM had previusly written S1E8. And also wrote S3E7 and S4E2. Season 4 was the last time he was in the writers room sort of speak, after that he was an exec producer and consultant

:chick2:

That was a fantastic episode too. I actually started watching GOT at the end of Season 1 and I was shook when I saw G.R.R.M. for the first time on the Blackwater episode credit. Maybe he wrote it alone or something like that. And that being focused only on King's landing.

Why can't this episode leak already. I have work tomorrow and have to wait till night to watch it. (I'm from the other side of the world)

I can't wait for dragon to dragon action :jonny6:

8 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Maybe he wrote it alone or something like that.

yeah yeah, that's why the credit is there. 

Agree on the leak :fan: After we got the first 2 episodes earlier I thought itd happen every sunday so not getting the last two was kind of a bummer cause it forces you to clear your schedule and watch as it premieres or miss it and stream it later lol

1 hour ago, dussel_06 said:

He did write it! Very cool, and obviously it looked exactly how he intended it to look when he was writing the books. 

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Prepare yourself for the ninth episode of each season, sis :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Prepare yourself for the ninth episode of each season, sis :jonnycat:

i've heard :eli:

trying not to get attached to any one character bc ik no one's safe in this show :lakitu:

I thought Ned STark was gonna be a main character throughout the whole series and then :rip:

Edited by WildAmerican

Ned dying was SUCH a WTF moment for me when I first watched. I also fully thought he was going to be a long-standing lead of the show. It was then I learned GOT is built different :skull: 

7 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

that is the episode that REALLY got me into the series. The first season is all talk and talk with some shocking moments. The action starts with Blackwater and it gets crazier with each season:jonny:

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Ned dying was SUCH a WTF moment for me when I first watched. I also fully thought he was going to be a long-standing lead of the show. It was then I learned GOT is built different :skull: 

same :dies:

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

THIS :bibliahh:

I hate these sex scenes. Time wasted that could have been used for dramatic scenes, betrayals, killing etc.

So much ******* in this episode :bibliahh:

Spoiler

Is that tea meant to abort any upcoming pregnancies 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.