House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

What an incredible episode.  :clap3: The way they bring it to us every week never ceases to amaze me :clap3:

Spoiler

The opening scenes :jonny5:

The debut of Jason Lannister :eek:

Alicent popping out those babies so quick :eek:

The chemistry between Rhaenyra & Criston is so good, I ship them right away! 

The scenes with the boar and the deer left me gasping :jonny:

Rhaenyra and Visery's scenes were so good together :clap3:

Daemon's entire fight scenes were incredibly filmed! Last scene was so striking in particular :clap3:

Spoiler

Laenor Velaryon riding the dragon that saved Daemon :eek:

This show is truly serving quality every episode!

Edited by Hector

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

6 minutes ago, Hector said:

What an incredible episode.  :clap3: The way they bring it to us every week never ceases to amaze me :clap3:

Hide contents

The opening scenes :jonny5:

The debut of Jason Lannister :eek:

Alicent popping out those babies so quick :eek:

The chemistry between Rhaenyra & Criston is so good, I ship them right away! 

The scenes with the boar and the deer left me gasping :jonny:

Rhaenyra and Visery's scenes were so good together :clap3:

Daemon's entire fight scenes were incredibly filmed! Last scene was so striking in particular :clap3:

Hide contents

Laenor Velaryon riding the dragon that saved Daemon :eek:

This show is truly serving quality every episode!

Sea smoke is beautiful!

What an incredible episode :jonny4: 

how do you guys use spoiler tags?, cause it's probably gonna be revealed next episode but i dont wanna ruin it for anyone

1 minute ago, M André said:

Laenor, the first hunty riding a dragon :jonny5:

oh nvm this is what i didnt wanna spoil :jonny5:

:WAP:

Edited by PaloSanto

13 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

I wanted to see Rhaenys fighting with her dragon :chick3:

This is one thing that this show is lacking which is the relationship between dragon and dragon rider.

The bond between Dany and her dragons was unmatched. I literally cried when her dragons died and when Drogon cried at the end. At this point in House of Dragons, I wouldn't be sad that a dragon died. 

Drogon had so much personality that at times he felt like a person. It also didn't help that we saw Danys three dragons from birth.

daenerys-targaryen-dragon.gif

6yZP.gif

de3eaa7dc08a95311770f528fb5ee487ca93c5e1

She-carries-them-around-like-good-mother

10 minutes ago, LP54 said:

This is one thing that this show is lacking which is the relationship between dragon and dragon rider.

The bond between Dany and her dragons was unmatched. I literally cried when her dragons died and when Drogon cried at the end. At this point in House of Dragons, I wouldn't be sad that a dragon died. 

Drogon had so much personality that at times he felt like a person. It also didn't help that we saw Danys three dragons from birth.

daenerys-targaryen-dragon.gif

6yZP.gif

de3eaa7dc08a95311770f528fb5ee487ca93c5e1

She-carries-them-around-like-good-mother

Not to get too off topic, but Dany really was that *****

Another great episode!

my minor nitpick of the week is the time jumping. I understand it must be done, but I’ve never read the source material so I just wasn’t expecting 6mo - 3yr gaps in between every episode. I’m glad I don’t know what’s going to happen tho because I’ve already been gagged multiple times this season :jonny6:

This show is 1 for 3 :rip: 

I haven’t read any spoilers so I cant get excited about what will happen like the rest of you

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

Loved the intensity of the battle but wished they showed the fight between daemon and craghas

This would’ve saved the episode for me. They teased it for so long just for the fight to be off camera. What a downer :deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

This would’ve saved the episode for me. They teased it for so long just for the fight to be off camera. What a downer :deadbanana4:

Honestly all they need was 5 seconds of a dimly lit cave and showing daemon angrily slicing the guy in half to dramatic music. Didn't need dialogue or an epic battle but something. 

We're only 3 episodes in so I'm not as invested in him as some antagonist, so it didn't annoy me as much as the night king but still. That was lame. Everything else was superb though

Edited by Gaia

Laenor is fine as f*ck oh my god.

Another great episode, ugh I accidently read the plot of episode 4 a few weeks ago (I closed it as I was reading) so I'm mad I wont experience it with a completely fresh view but It's going to be so dramatic I can't wait. :jonny6:

Daemon's plot armor :deadbanana2: hes ******* hot though 

The dead of the crabfeeder's ringleader being such a let down lmao

Another amazing episode! I think I definitely preferred the Kingswood/Kings Landing plotline over the Daemon one this episode, even though it was really short. 

I don't know if anyone noticed but in the fireplace scene with Alicent and Viserys you can see that the rot has expanded on his hand and he is now completely missing two fingers. 

The scene with the white stag was beautiful. 

Spoiler

I’m not overly impressed with the music - especially during the last 10 minutes of episode 3, no dramatic entrance of the dragon either? 

Good episode, loved the characters' growth. I feel like some stuff was a little rushed (especially Viserys' uncertainty about who should actually be the heir), but what I'm really mad about is them not showing Daemon fighting and killing the Crabfeeder. The battle was incredible as usual though, very reminiscent of Battle of the Bastards. Loved seeing Laenor riding that dragon (he aged up quickly, didn't he?) and Rhaenyra killing that boar then seeing the white deer.

Shocked at how quickly Alicent is popping those babies out, but not surprising considering how calculating and persuasive Otto is. Speaking of him, the nerve to propose the 2 year old son as future husband for Rhaenyra. He's sick in the head, but very very smart.

Side note: did Daemon really touch the Crabfeeder's skin? That's how you get greyscale miss thing :deadbanana4:

the battle scene was incredible :jonny5:  yeah Daemon vs Crabfeeder should’ve been on camera but i can live without it. was it that crucial though anyway.. the latter already lost

also loved the family drama. i see Alicent starting to take notes from daddy Otto :nicole2:

Viserys is giving bipolar 

4 hours ago, mystery said:

I don't know if anyone noticed but in the fireplace scene with Alicent and Viserys you can see that the rot has expanded on his hand and he is now completely missing two fingers. 

Oh wow i missed that! i was wondering the entire episode how that disease developed during those years

i loved that scene with Rhaenerys hitting replay on the song :dies: that was such a nice touch

the final battle sequence started out a bit ridiculous with Daemon killing everyone and barely taking a hit, but i enjoyed it more when the army and Seasmoke rolled in.

Omg i love Caraxes so much :WAP:  his weird, snake-y design, the legs turning to wings when he flies, the orca motocycle roar :smitten:

Loved the episode :clap3:
The only thing i didnt like was Daemon dodging 100000000000 arrows, i mean sure he cant die now but they could have made a dragon arrive faster and take out the archers that way.. or some soldiers sneaking up to them and killing them before they get to shoot

Still a 9/10 tho :clap3:

The white stag scene was great I loved the foreshadowing 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.