14 years later Gaga selling Stadium Tours, what went right?

Link16

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

So you really went on a thread about Gaga’s stadium tour to say “I agree! She is still selling stadiums 14 years later… But I wanna talk about something else!”

Now how does that make sense

Ufmj.gif

asdasda

The way you are on HER NECK :jonny5:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

• GraceRandolph

• Mystic Boy

• Miichael

Just now, Bimbo said:

So you really went on a thread about Gaga’s stadium tour to say “I agree! She is still selling stadiums 14 years later… But I wanna talk about something else!”

Now how does that make sense

Ufmj.gif

If you're so concerned about being on-topic then why didn't you say anything about Rihanna being brought up ?

Practice what you preach

Ufmj.gif

2 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Nah, I've simply been humoring you intermittently whilst doing some chores around the house. Please continue with more venting and verbal diarrhea if it makes you feel better. :foxaylove3:

not chores around the house while having a meltdown about lady gaga for the past 3 hours :ahh:

you are legit HILARIOUS :ahh: thank you

2 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

asdasda

The way you are on HER NECK :jonny5:

my neck remains with no trace whatsoever :jonny5:

Y'all stay quoting each one of my posts thoooo

Ufmj.gif

7 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

don't hold grudges love, it's all in good spirit here

Ufmj.gif

You're welcome to make one of the usually 1000s of threads about "GahG@h declined" (lemme ~shadily put a space between her name, gives my day its one small thrill ;)" and discuss that in detail. But it's about tours in here, stadium ones to be exact.

giphy.gif?zoom=2 

TABS did that... :gaygacat4:

anyway, prolonged meltdowns from serotonin starved M fans aside, congrats on a successful stadium tour in 2022, Lady Gaga :clap3:

Just now, perfillusion said:

You're welcome to make one of the usually 1000s of threads about "GahG@h declined" (lemme ~shadily put a space between her name, gives my day its one small thrill ;)" and discuss that in detail. But it's about tours in here, stadium ones to be exact.

giphy.gif?zoom=2 

Liddos: That's not the topic!!11

*Proceeds to drags any other pop star into this bc it's the only defense they have*

Please be coherent

Ufmj.gif

7 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

the lashings in here :bibliahh: the girls are NOT having madonna/britney/katy stans (many with hidden avis) making Gagas career look the 'flop' it isnt

ot:

Yes Gaga Yes stadiums! Yes Gaga Yes two #1s in the past 2 years!

Screaming at the immediate backpedaling when they get DRAGGED:bibliahh:"im jus playin, all luv" Sure OGH suuuure:jonny5:

Them bending the knee after thinking they wouldnt get corrected from LYING :rip: Too easy

This thread just keeps getting more embarrassing :deadbanana2:

"doing chores around the house" skdslkkjksks 

The off topic receipts from before the fall of the Berlin Wall in here 

giphy.gif?zoom=2%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6 

Why are stans of that racist lady polluting this thread that has nothing to do with her?

So what changed 9 pages later? Did yall convince anyone to refund their tickets to reduce her touring power or … :sosad:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

17 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Screaming at the immediate backpedaling when they get DRAGGED:bibliahh:"im jus playin, all luv" Sure OGH suuuure:jonny5:

Them bending the knee after thinking they wouldnt get corrected from LYING :rip: Too easy

Yeah "iTs aLL gOoD sPiRiT" when they get clocked hard :dies:

Edited by Mystic Boy

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

This thread just keeps getting more embarrassing :deadbanana2:

"doing chores around the house" skdslkkjksks 

the way they are so funny without even intending to be :skull:

12 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Good heavens, Do you actually know what intermittently means or just playing dumb for the sake of it? :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Like all Liddo threads, this one has deteriorated into yet another mess where anyone who criticizes LG is immediately pounced upon with and endless stream of tragic "OGH's are so embarrassing" posts, and because of that it's become rather stale, tedious and boring, so I'm bowing out, but thanks for the laughs :hippo:

26 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

:lmao:So, I'm an upset clown that lives vicariously through my fave for pointing out Gaga's tour hasn't sold out (yet) and tickets are taking a long time to sell?  You guys really are the gift that keeps on giving. :lmao:

19 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Nah, I've simply been humoring you intermittently whilst doing some chores around the house. Please continue with more venting and verbal diarrhea if it makes you feel better. :foxaylove3:

15 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

La Démence :lmao:

Gaga's tour gross: ~$700M

BARRIER

---

Britney: $569M

Rihanna: $451.2M

3 minutes ago, Miichael said:

the way they are so funny without even intending to be :skull:

I'm legit trying to picture a MADONNA stan doing house chores and stopping every few minutes to smash their keyboard and write meltdowns about GaGa and her evil stans on ATRL dot net :dies: 

The boredom. The embarrassing meltdowns. The face-saving attempts after getting clocked, lashed and OWNED.

An iconic thread already. Cheers! (Drink To That)

rihanna-day-drinking-seth-meyers-late-ni

Congrats Gaga for being able to fill stadiums 14 years into her successful and iconic career :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Miichael said:

not chores around the house while having a meltdown about lady gaga for the past 3 hours :ahh:

you are legit HILARIOUS :ahh: thank you

Lmaooo :bibliahh:

Just now, chosensparkles said:

Gaga's tour gross: ~$700M

BARRIER

---

Britney: $569M

Rihanna: $451.2M

Now wait a minuTe 

Just now, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Now wait a minuTe 

I understand why they mad

4 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Yeah "iTs aLL fReE sPiRiT" when they get clocked hard :dies:

The WEAKNESS of it all :dies:

2022 and Gaga is still filling stadiums and triggering meltdowns, her power.

10 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Like all Liddo threads, this one has deteriorated into yet another mess where anyone who criticizes LG is immediately pounced upon with an endless stream of "OGH's are so embarrassing" posts, and because of that it's become rather stale, tedious and boring, so I'm bowing out, but thanks for the laughs :hippo:

To be fair, this thread was doing fine until you randomly brought up Madonna out of nowhere. Happy to see that you got your quick little kii's though :sistrens:

That house must be a MESS when you spend the entire chores smashing the keyboard for hours :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.