14 years later Gaga selling Stadium Tours, what went right?

Link16

3 minutes ago, Zaram said:

I heard that touring makes an artist the most money.

Probably the reason Rihanna retired from music.

Ufmj.gif

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I don’t think Robyn is allowed to post in a thread about touring power

Ufmj.gif

I am SCREAMING :hoetenks:

Walked right into that one 

Ufmj.gif

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

• GraceRandolph

• Mystic Boy

• Miichael

2 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Fake Madonna stans (with Gaga avis), that aren't normally seen in her base don't count.  The OP opened a thread and I'm entitled to discuss it like everybody else. If you can't handle facts instead of throwing a tantrum then "go and find a hobby", "touch some grass" or whatever it is you do with the minutes you aren't defending Gaga.

yeah you are entitled to discuss it, and we are all entitled to let you know what a clown you look :rip:

imagine being so upset about gaga's successful stadium tour that you have to resort to living vicariously through your faves tour stats from your glory days in order to cope :rip: :skull:sorry that you can't handle the facts sweetheart. but thank you for making this thread very entertaining and funny to read, we appreciate it

5 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

She's always had some sort of touring power, no one's debating that

Can't say the same about the short-lived chart runs and and decline in nearly all-fronts

Ufmj.gif

At least she is still a musician and entertainer, as opposed to a beautytainer.

23 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

:lmao: I'm surprised you had the audacity to go there considering Gaga has a compilation of stage falls on YT, and has been creatively bankrupt for the best part of a decade, but let's ignore the previous three decades where Madonna's stayed on top and gave 600+ amazing performances, and focus on that one special moment where she didn't untie her cape at the right time, and was dragged (not fallen) down some steps by her dancers. Let's take a look at the shining beacon of talent you claim your fav is:

For all Madonna's faults at 63, she has never fallen as far as your fav has in the last decade (artistically, physically and mentally) and Gaga's 35? Madonna's always been a strong woman, strong enough to never allow negative criticism get to her without her mental health spiraling into the abyss, or cry and act like a victim whenever she receives a bad reception to an album/performance. I guess we can also add poor sportsmanship in there too, going by how she reacted to losing out to Katy Perry beating her to #1.

Unlike other fanbases, we don;t live and breath for accolades, #1s and success, so whether this biopic is a success of not, doesn't faze us. We have an idea it won't be a success anyway going by the people that'#s against it, and of course Liddo's will only be two happy to contribute to it's failure by flocking to meta, forums and news articles to trash it.  Truth be known, the haters will have already written their reviews an hour after it was announced. :clown:

20 minutes ago, Miichael said:

your constant meltdowns in this thread are absolutely hilarious :ahh: the level you are fuming.  thank you for making us all laugh

6 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Gaga: *breathes*

OGH: Please! and how long have tickets been on sale? Madonna's stadium dates were all sold out within minutes after she announced them, (and this was 27 years after her debut)

No one is boiling but you (yet again). The OP made a thread that basically asked for our opinions. If you can't handle facts, then go to Gagadaily where you can blindly worship everything she does without anyone posting facts and causing you distress. 99% of your posts are all about "OGHs", so ATRL clearly isn't good for your mental health, hon. https://www.livenationentertainment.com/2009/02/sticky-sweet-hot-hot-hot-madonna-summer-shows-sell-out-in-minutes/ and here we have liddos wetting themselves over a few lousy dates with the majority still not sold out. This wasn't even Madonna at her peak...

For all Madonna's faults at 63, she has never fallen as far as your fav has in the last decade (artistically, physically and mentally) and Gaga's 35? Madonna's always been a strong woman, strong enough to never allow negative criticism get to her without her mental health spiraling into the abyss, or cry and act like a victim whenever she receives a bad reception to an album/performance. I guess we can also add poor sportsmanship in there too, going by how she reacted to losing out to Katy Perry beating her to #1. Actually, Sticky and Sweet was a tour that came from Hard Candy, and that was considered a disappointment after Confessions. 1985-90 was her peak years. Unlike other fanbases, we don;t live and breath for accolades, #1s and success, so whether this biopic is a success of not, doesn't faze us. We have an idea it won't be a success anyway going by the people that'#s against it, and of course Liddo's will only be two happy to contribute to it's failure by flocking to meta, forums and news articles to trash it.  Truth be known, the haters will have already written their reviews an hour after it was announced. These posts are giving me life and liddos wonder why they're constantly mocked and seen as a laughing stock with all fanbases

:ahh:

AptFrequentGypsymoth-small.gif

4 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Ufmj.gif

Too easy:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Can't say the same about the short-lived chart runs and and decline in nearly all-fronts

Ufmj.gif

Well now that you mentioned touring power, let's talk about the empty stadiums for the Anti Tour. ROM hit 20 weeks on the chart and Shallow hit 40+, so how is Gaga having short-lived chart runs darling?

Ufmj.gif

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Let's hope there won't be too many people asking for refunds after seeing her... show :dancehall:

I wouldn't worry about Gaga refunds. I would worry about one of your faves (Katy) failing to sell out 4k Vegas theatres with all the promo in the world, and your other fave (Britney) who had to come up with all sorts of excuses for scrapping her Vegas show, and whose last actual tour was a collaboration with Groupon. Gaga's doing great!

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

yeah you are entitled to discuss it, and we are all entitled to let you know what a clown you look :rip:

imagine being so upset about gaga's successful stadium tour that you have to resort to living vicariously through your faves tour stats from your glory days in order to cope :rip: :skull:sorry that you can't handle the facts sweetheart. but thank you for making this thread very entertaining and funny to read, we appreciate it

They're literally ENRAGED and I'm LIVING for it:ahh:

3 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

:clap3:

You'll be next. They don't like facts.

pls they be taking the bait so quick

always up in my notification box

Ufmj.gif

2 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

They're literally ENRAGED and I'm LIVING for it:ahh:

the constant fuming:rip: the meltdown that has been going on for HOURS :rip:

Man which fanbase is next. Yall are WEAAAAAAK foreal :ahh:

The rihanna stan ignoring all the stadium talk in thread about stadium power. Drove right into that like a crash dummy :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

I wouldn't worry about Gaga refunds. I would worry about one of your faves (Katy) failing to sell out 4k Vegas theatres with all the promo in the world, and your other fave (Britney) who had to come up with all sorts of excuses for scrapping her Vegas show, and whose last actual tour was a collaboration with Groupon. Gaga's doing great!

Mess, I can't I really can't, I'm literally cackling at my office right now :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Mystic Boy

7 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Basic comprehension skills would let you know that I wasn't debating touring power

guess you're gonna have to work on that huh

Ufmj.gif

This is a thread about sold out stadiums. It’s in the title. The big bold letters you click on.

Ufmj.gif

Just now, Bimbo said:

This is a thread about sold out stadiums. It’s in the title. The big bold letters you click on.

Ufmj.gif

:deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Sure it's flame bait when a Madonna stan comes into a Base Gaga touring thread to rain on the monsters' parade just like the monsters do with every Katy thread basically, but it is complete and utter stupidity to try to come for Madonna's career because your fave had 2 hit films and toured 5 markets outside the US for the first time in 8 years :rip:

Edited by Jjang

Yall have tried since page 1 to drag her and all the ex katy kats and current commercial failures yall hide behind amounted to not a single successful drag from ..any of you. ATRL has truly peaked :ahh:

She will remain a LEGEND with TOURING POWER and what are any of you gonna do about it? :jonny5:

NEXT!

The meltdown where the OGH brought out Reagan administration receipts :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Ufmj.gif

Yup, exactly why I said Gaga always had touring power which is not something I ever debated.

I will debate the fact that she suffered from a decline in nearly all other aspects, but continue showing your lack of comprehension skills 

Ufmj.gif

Just now, GlamSlam said:

:lmao:So, I'm an upset clown that lives vicariously through my fave for pointing out Gaga's tour hasn't sold out (yet) and tickets are taking a long time to sell?  Where are the lies? You guys really are the gift that keeps on giving. :lmao:

once again, more fumes :rip: going on 3 hours now, let us know when you start getting tired

15 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Ufmj.gif

:ahh:

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Ufmj.gif

:jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Ufmj.gif

This is about TOURS. And Gaga's tour is doing great. I will start worrying if and when she collaborates with Groupon like your fave Britney did on her last actual tour, the Femme Fatale tour!

giphy.gif?zoom=2

Where is the rest of the discord , yall need HELP :jonny5:

Touring and Longevity >>>>> ogh daily activity 

1 minute ago, Robyn. said:

Yup, exactly why I said Gaga always had touring power which is not something I ever debated.

I will debate the fact that she suffered from a decline in nearly all other aspects, but continue showing your lack of comprehension skills 

Ufmj.gif

So you really went on a thread about Gaga’s stadium tour to say “I agree! She is still selling stadiums 14 years later… But I wanna talk about something else!”

Now how does that make sense

Ufmj.gif

1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

This is about TOURS. And Gaga's tour is doing great. I will start worrying if and when she collaborates with Groupon like your fave Britney did on her last actual tour, the Femme Fatale tour!

giphy.gif?zoom=2

don't hold grudges love, it's all in good spirit here

Ufmj.gif

the lashings in here :bibliahh: the girls are NOT having madonna/britney/katy stans (many with hidden avis) making Gagas career look the 'flop' it isnt

ot:

Yes Gaga Yes stadiums! Yes Gaga Yes two #1s in the past 2 years!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.