14 years later Gaga selling Stadium Tours, what went right?

Link16

6 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Well the touring market exploded since the end of the lockdowns but that's still cute for her standards 

Bm46cd1.gif

What standard do you want her to have exactly?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

• GraceRandolph

• Mystic Boy

• Miichael

1 hour ago, frenchyisback said:

COVID happened.

People wanna go out and enjoy live music again after a 2 year drought.

I feel like anybody with a pulse and multiple multiple platinum album can upgrade their touring status.

Theater artist can do  Arenas & Arena artist can do stadiums rn

These are big fat lies :skull:

13 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Yes gaga Yes @The Music Industry:clap3:

:dies:

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

At this point they keep running out of arguments and are resorting to complete nonsense like the user you quoted.

“sTadDiUMs aRe cUtE foR Her stanDArDS”

What!? :isudumblmao:

23 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

@The Music IndustryWhats going on? Where are you? You didnt just get ran outta here........... did you? :sosad:

41 minutes ago, Blade said:

A Stadium tour is “cute” for her standards but it’s the HIGHEST standard :rip: There’s literally no venues bigger than a stadium unless it’s a music festival with multiple big names like Coachella

I mean, looking at the OP, it's 16 dates. Hardly a big tour. Not to mention the some dates have very low capacities for "stadiums", such as 35K for the Japan dates and Boston. There's obviously a difference in standards between selling 16 dates with capacities of 35K to 50Kish, and doing a full-on stadium tour of 40-50-60 dates with capacities between 45K and 70K. To pretend like all stadium tours are equal in value would be wrong :michael: Never the less that's good for her and congrats!

Edited by The Music Industry

20 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

I mean, looking at the OP, it's 16 dates. Hardly a big tour. Not to mention the some dates have very low capacities for "stadiums", such as 35K for the Japan dates and Boston. There's obviously a difference in standards between selling 16 dates with capacities of 35K to 50Kish, and doing a full-on stadium tour of 40-50-60 dates with capacities between 45K and 70K. To pretend like all stadium tours are equal in value would be wrong :michael: Never the less that's good for her and congrats!

She was supposed to be over like 8 years ago so the fact that she isn't performing under a bridge is good for her standards I'd say.

She exploded into her 30's thats what happend. See when you do talentry

Supernova queen. Big bang bitchhh

Edited by davorincek

1 hour ago, Dr.Cake said:

At this point they keep running out of arguments and are resorting to complete nonsense like the user you quoted.

“sTadDiUMs aRe cUtE foR Her stanDArDS”

What!? :isudumblmao:

:skull: 

I'm cacklingt. 

This thread is fulled with so many idiots i swear. I would be ashamed to post any of those comments yet here we have a group being very proud and loud about their wrong and shitty opinions. She is OUTSELLING TICKETS FOR STADIUMS. You can only congratulate her. SHE IS WINNING. There can only be positive things here. 

2 hours ago, Blade said:

A Stadium tour is “cute” for her standards but it’s the HIGHEST standard :rip: There’s literally no venues bigger than a stadium unless it’s a music festival with multiple big names like Coachella

Spoiler

I’m a stan so this isn’t shade at all but Madonna literally played random ******* fields and parks and town squares because stadiums weren’t big enough like jdjsjdjsjdjd 

So true bestie!!

4 hours ago, The Music Industry said:

After all this, you did nothing to disprove that Gaga is performing in STADIUMS and on her merry way to selling them out. You can continue making your own reservations that only you would believe I guess. :fan:

Where are the GlamSlam comments ?  have the mods deleted them or he finally had a spark of lucidity and saw the utter embarrassment he put himself through?  :dies:

12 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Gaga won.

:ahh:

Sold out (stadium) shows like Lady Gaga. :clap3:

7 hours ago, Robyn. said:

She's always had some sort of touring power, no one's debating that

Can't say the same about the short-lived chart runs and and decline in nearly all-fronts

Ufmj.gif

Wow, despite the alleged short-lived chart runs and decline in nearly all-fronts, she sells out stadiums like it's nothing! Oh wow, oh wow.:clap3: She's even doing better than we expected. While Gaga has ventured into a lot of stuff already, I'm glad I still stan an EXCEPTIONALLY TALENTED singer, no mediocrity allowed. :heart2: 

51 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Where are the GlamSlam comments ?  have the mods deleted them or he finally had a spark of lucidity and saw the utter embarrassment he put himself through?  :dies:

Omg :ahh:

58 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

PLSSSS :dies:

The delusion in here. ? OGH’s keep moving the goalposts every single year. I’ve been saying this for years, and nothing has changed. Nothing will ever be good enough. She has proved time and time and time and time and time again that she’s winning, and the Discord cockroaches still don’t understand. :toofunny2:

Anyway, these are cute numbers. I want more dates, though. And the truth is that she’ll always sell tickets. No matter the state of her career at the time or her level of relevance. Lady Gaga is someone people will want to see anyway. She has reached a status where she’ll always be respected, revered, and sought out for her performances. That’s never going to change throughout her entire career. It’s set in stone at this point.

On 4/21/2022 at 9:46 AM, Zaram said:

I remember the thread two weeks ago how her tour sales are flopping:dies:

He can be happy the reset hide his embarrassment.

I just knew that thread would be dated within a fortnight. :dies:

5 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

The delusion in here. ? OGH’s keep moving the goalposts every single year. I’ve been saying this for years, and nothing has changed. Nothing will ever be good enough. She has proved time and time and time and time and time again that she’s winning, and the Discord cockroaches still don’t understand. :toofunny2:

They've been known to move goalposts...

"Gaga will never win another Grammy after the ARTPOP shutout" EXPIRED

"Gaga will never get another #1 album after ARTPOP" EXPIRED

"Gaga will never win an Oscar after losing with TIHTY" EXPIRED

"Gaga is a panned actress" EXPIRED

"Gaga hasn't had a #1 since Born This Way" EXPIRED

16 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Were massive yeah :cm:

OK, isn't that what I meant? 

They are what went right. The insecurity is a bit unbecoming. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.