Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

1 hour ago, kawk said:

:skull::skull:

:dies:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

4 hours ago, kawk said:

:skull::skull:

FSKIf38X0AA9TZf?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm not sure how many of those weirdos stan Depp, or are simply taking advantage of the algorithms pushing pro-Depp content to get view/clicks and followers.

42 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

taking advantage of the algorithms pushing pro-Depp content

:skull: 

I watched the original video that Deppford wives accused Amber Heard of pausing to pose for photo. And found evidence to prove it was false.

l48IEPiv_o.gif

Oddly , the light shone only on the center of Johnny Depp's face and chest.

If this light was the camera flash, the light should be powered enough to shone on the PC monitor in front of him, as well as the seats and the lawyers behind him.

But, as we can see, the light only shone on Johnny Depp's center body.

MWsJtNLA_o.jpg

Therefore, we can conclude that

The light that appeared on Amber was not a camera flash, It's PC screen light.

That PC screen was showing something and it caused a light, Amber paused in order to read the screen.

She DIDN'T pause for photo.

ppr1Lu7Y_o.jpg

The most disgusting part is, when Deppford wives made meme videos accused Amber Heard "poses" , they crops out the view of Johnny Depp so that people can't find out the truth.

Sl5CJTDV_o.pngS5kyVnfB_o.pngB9e2yaUo_o.png

Deppford wives worked really hard to create fake news to hurt a woman who had been domestically abused.

Another way to prove it, is you can not find "Puts tissue down" photos on any website.

eR3pJdRJ_o.png

2 minutes ago, drsouchan said:

I watched the original video that Deppford wives accused Amber Heard of pausing to pose for photo. And found evidence to prove it was false.

l48IEPiv_o.gif

If this light was the camera flash, the light should be powered enough to shone on the PC monitor in front of him, as well as the seats and the lawyers behind him.

MWsJtNLA_o.jpg

That PC screen was showing something and it caused a light, Amber paused in order to read the screen.

ppr1Lu7Y_o.jpg

The most disgusting part is, when Deppford wives made meme videos accused Amber Heard "poses" , they crops out the view of Johnny Depp so that people can't find out the truth.

Deppford wives worked really hard to create fake news to hurt a woman who had been domestically abused.

Another way to prove it, is you can not find "Puts tissue down" photos on any website.

eR3pJdRJ_o.png

could anyone make it a new thread?

I can't believe that many people just trusted those fake news video on Tiktok without even watching the trial!! :rip:

If you watched the live stream, you would have noticed that there were no flashing lights in the courtroom at all.

11 minutes ago, kawk said:

LOCK HER UP

This proves nothing. She’s talking about covering up bruises. It would look bad for her if she said she was using a bruise kit to MAKE a bruise. I’m confused about why you think this is bad? Maybe I’m confused?

The jury was shown today very compelling evidence: photos, audios, video, etc. that shows some of the abuse Amber endured.

The last video is so telling. The way she flinches at 0:20 when he raises his voice and starts swearing. That man is so scary...

So yeah, it seems, thus far, it seems both of them have been unable to work (or their roles have been severely cut down), outside of independent projects. 

Did she change part her testimony :clown:  unexpected but not surprised 

Depp's lawyer is so f-cking disgusting. Her cross is already making me feel sick to my stomach.

I don't know what this lawyer think she's proving. Showing pictures from events in which she has a full face of makeup doesn't prove the attacks didn't happen. Makeup can cover even extreme bruising.

Watching this is simply too funny. The web of lies already  :bibliahh:

Edited by tiagol88

30 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

I don't know what this lawyer think she's proving. Showing pictures from events in which she has a full face of makeup doesn't prove the attacks didn't happen. Makeup can cover even extreme bruising.

Including a broken nose? :jonny4:What make up is that?

Camille Vasquez is crunching her..

"this is the table after Johnny did cocaine"...and you can see a totally clean table with 4 lines...no one snorted cocaine in there already, lmfao. 

I swear...:bibliahh:

edit: "this is a pretty neat table, wouldn't you agree?" this lawyer is destroying her :deadbanana4:

Edited by tiagol88

The way Amber is getting embarrassed. :skull: 

7 minutes ago, kawk said:

Queen Camille slaying right now omg :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

cccvvvvcccccfffffffffffff-627c9158dfbef-

She's eviscerating her. :clap3:

12 hours ago, drsouchan said:

l48IEPiv_o.gif

MWsJtNLA_o.jpg

ppr1Lu7Y_o.jpg

eR3pJdRJ_o.png

the crazy depp stans believe everything they see on the internet  :rip: 

9 minutes ago, kawk said:

Queen Camille slaying right now omg :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

cccvvvvcccccfffffffffffff-627c9158dfbef-

:flame: :flame: :flame: 

OMG someone in the chat said Heard is dressed like Dr. Evil lmaoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.