Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

37 minutes ago, Buffy said:

How come everyone in the comments is saying Amber is guilty and a terrible example of domestic abuse victim? Depp’s lawyer has a point. I don’t see any wounds on her face. If he beat her up wearing lots of rings, where’s all the marks to prove it?

In the pictures she didn't provide for the jury :clown:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

7 minutes ago, brraap said:

In the pictures she didn't provide for the jury :clown:

What about the dozens of pictures she did provide dumbass...

38 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I'm so tempted to dump the mountains of proof in context I've seen elsewhere and watch the Depp fangirls combust... it's a lot of effort but I'm tempted.

No amount of proof you could find is as damning as Amber’s own words both in recordings and on the stand. 

The fact she’s recorded saying she has hit him, can’t promise she won’t get physically violent again, broke her own restraining order to try to set him up, he has photos that support his claims of abuse as well as being the ONLY one of the two to have medical records to support their claimed injuries and yet for some reason people can’t see who was actually abusing who

Just now, Ari29 said:

No amount of proof you could find is as damning as Amber’s own words both in recordings and on the stand. 

The fact she’s recorded saying she has hit him, can’t promise she won’t get physically violent again, broke her own restraining order to try to set him up, he has photos that support his claims of abuse as well as being the ONLY one of the two to have medical records to support their claimed injuries and yet for some reason people can’t see who was actually abusing who

Brother you're in for a wild ride.

10 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

What about the dozens of pictures she did provide dumbass...

She did not provide pictures of her face when asked to prove the claim that he hit her multiple times in the face (with rings on) in today's hearing. The picture she did provide however showed a bruised arm and not her face. Why is that? Would you not show all evidence that supports your case especially when being cross examined? When asked where that picture of her face was or why it wasn't provided for the jury she says that she submitted all evidence. So whose to blame? :clown: 

53 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

Pleeease do.

I'll do it once ATRL allows me to use spoiler tags because it's gonna be impossible to open the page otherwise

3 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

As an attorney, Camille was embarrassing today. She fumbled the most important piece of evidence today and admitted to not knowing why “well-nourished male” was in Kippler’s medical testimony while she was trying to use it against Amber. :rip: 

The most effective part of her questioning was only on a character point that is irrelevant to any defamation :rip:

The "well nourished male" part was so embarassing, if it was the other way around, Depp's paid tabloid machine would be having a field day with this.

3 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Exposing her lies to the GP is what's important.

We know Johnny will lose this case 

Again:

On 5/14/2022 at 2:04 PM, Communion said:

FSKIf38X0AA9TZf?format=jpg&name=medium

Amber team kept annoying Dr. Curry about muffins for long time, and many of you were okay with it, but same people mad how Johnny team focusing on the donations Amber claimed she done lol the same donations she went on national TV bragging about not needing it and doesn't want it. 

"I never claimed to be a victim".

"Why would I be afraid of him?

Camille really knew all the targets to get her to break character. That was a master-class in cross examination.  

I just want Dr Curry to cross-examine my body :jonny2:

52 minutes ago, JoTy said:

of course ATRL has lame, trashy Team Ambers.

:giraffe:
Shocking. 

25 minutes ago, FOCK said:

"I never claimed to be a victim".

"Why would I be afraid of him?

Camille really knew all the targets to get her to break character. That was a master-class in cross examination.  

We love to see it :clap3:

Y'all are deluded if you think that cross examination went well for Camille. :deadbanana: Johnny stans ate something else 

Why is she insinuating that her own lawyers are hiding images that would help her case? and that she would like to show those alleged photos but can't?

14 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Y'all are deluded if you think that cross examination went well for Camille. :deadbanana: Johnny stans ate something else 

:deadbanana2: it’s truly baffling.

The ending of Amber’s testimony involving the purpose of the op-ed and the reason for the countersuit was incredibly well done. 

This psychotic ****** said Johnny put a cigarette out on his cheek.

Someone please find me a photo of his cheek that has a burnt mark or scar please.

:rip:

I have not seen any of the recent stuff but It's funny how on here y'all give me the impression is that Camille did horrible but everywhere else online men (and lots of women) are saying she is an incredible lawyer and a "latin queen". :deadbanana2:

This GONE GIRL  has a recording and it's of her claiming she started a physical fight 
And Johnny is being a "baby" about her punching him but of course she is trying so hard to make the punch a "it was a slap, baby"

Then after the recording this hasbeen has the audacity to say how he always swings at her and punches her

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Edited by JoTy

6 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

I have not seen any of the recent stuff but It's funny how on here y'all give me the impression is that Camille did horrible but everywhere else online men (and lots of women) are saying she is an incredible lawyer and a "latin queen". :deadbanana2:

People on social media were saying that Amber was snorting coke while on stand 2 weeks ago. While Amber is not a good person, people just love their Jack Sparrow unconditionally no matter how many deframation trials he loses and no matter how many kitchens he wreckes on tape.

Camille sucked hard yesterday, but I have an impression Amber's legal team is much messier overall

Btw remember that if y'all are waiting years for a trial that is essential to your life and/or business there are people in courts taking your time fighting over **** on the bed from 2018.

It's embarrassing and unfair

Edited by TasteOfYourLips

"Johnny's a monster on drugs"

"My sister taught him how to snort coke with a tampon applicator"

4dGv.gif

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.