Did Ellen Degeneres Go Too Far?

PieceByPiece_KC

Normally, I'd say yes because Ellen is eveeeeeeeelllll. But it was done to a Kardashian, so whatever it is. It's most likely deserved.

s

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ANTisocial

• Into The Void

• Marla Singer

• GraceRandolph

If Kim has a legit phobia of spiders this is incredibly cruel. I have a phobia of a specific type of spider (I am actually fine with them as a class of animal in general, it's just the one type due to childhood trauma) and if someone pulled this kind of thing on me they would be getting physically corrected.

Then again we're talking about the same person who was insisting to the world that GWB is a good guy when they were papped together at a game

13 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I must say Kim looks sickening here :swan:

She really does hit different here. Wish she would’ve kept her old shape. There was nothing wrong with her body when she was organizing Paris Hilton’s closet. 

15 hours ago, God_Donna said:

Kim should have said don’t be ******* rude. And hit her with a purse 

:ahh: 

no, kim literally says she wants to be scared to death right before it happens. you get what you wish for hun!

On 4/16/2022 at 3:36 PM, Marla Singer said:

The way Kim brought up the topic of her mother being scared, which then led into the spider prank/scare, which was all perfectly timed with the commercial break afterwards. Also her going and hugging Ellen right after it. I don't think someone with a phobia would've calmed down so quickly if they genuinely believed they were being teased with their phobia.

maybe it’s a trauma response? Also the fact that celebrities who have an image to protect are used to distracting themselves instead of dealing

Who cares I haven't seen an ep in years

18 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I thought it was going to be this

No need to discuss this one bc it's CLEARLY too much

Havent seen the video, but as a person with arachnophobia that would have sent me into a panic. For myself, and the thrown spider who had no idea what was happening. 

wow Fear Factor on a daytime slot?

Ellen is a very sad, sad woman. I wonder how stifling the air in their mansion is?

These pranks she does is literally as cringey as the ones youtubers do, honestly a sin.

imagine thinking this is mean, oversensitivity strikes again

On 4/17/2022 at 2:03 AM, KingJay said:

Normally, I'd say yes because Ellen is eveeeeeeeelllll. But it was done to a Kardashian, so whatever it is. It's most likely deserved.

s

This 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.