More relevant in 2022: Britney Spears vs Xtina vs Justin Timberlake  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Most relevant in 2022

• Britney
    • Xtina
    • Justin Timberlake

Based on wealth today it’s…

Xtina >>>>> JT >>>>> Jessica Simpson >>>>> Britney 

I added Jessica because she wanted to be in the MMC but Xtina was chosen instead of her.

Xtina’s by far the richest which means she’s the most successful in 2022 right at this exact moment.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BionicWooHoo

• Xtianlofbritney

• D.M.F

• Weld_E

atrl is one of the only places in the world that would put Britney as most relevant :rip: 

If we compare their 2016 releases, Cant Stop The Feeling was bigger than any Britney single in her entire career with the exception of her debut. And his 2018 album easily outperformed Britney's 2016 Glory, and can still manage to have a actual hit single opposed to barely able to chart for a month :rip: 

Just because she has had a minor resurgence with the conservatorship drama and pregnancy, doesn't mean she's more relevant. JT still has much more star power (who is also able to globally tour and book the SB) whereas Britney cant do either of those, its not even up for debate :rip:  

Edited by Homebrand

2 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

9ZSGc3i.jpg

/endthread

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

This is not the serve you think it is lmao :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Not when people constantly make fun of your fave screaming all over the place. Probably why they don’t pay attention to ha anymore (see chart performance circa 07)

Oh you mean gays on atrl who have a secret vendetta against Xtina just because she was mean to their fave probably two decades ago or something? Don’t care. She stays in the minds as a great singer in the minds of people who matter like Celine Dion, Ariana Grande, Olivia Rodrigo, Dua Lipa, etc. can’t even be bothered to write the full list bc it’s too long :/

1 minute ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Oh you mean gays on atrl who have a secret vendetta against Xtina just because she was mean to their fave probably two decades ago or something? Don’t care. She stays in the minds as a great singer in the minds of people who matter like Celine Dion, Ariana Grande, Olivia Rodrigo, Dua Lipa, etc. can’t even be bothered to write the full list bc it’s too long :/

You'd think with all this respect and acclaim she'd manage to appear on the Hot 100. 

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

You'd think with all this respect and acclaim she'd manage to appear on the Hot 100. 

Why are you conflating respect and acclaim with commercial success? Do you not know the definitions of these words?

Edited by BionicWooHoo

Britney. Her name alone will always make Ms Spears relevant.

42 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Why are you conflating respect and acclaim with commercial success? Do you not know the definitions of these words?

Yes. Do you know how to read? The topic is about, and I quote, "relevance". Is Xtine relevant? If so, why are her sales/streams/tour receipts so abysmal?

18 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Yes. Do you know how to read? The topic is about, and I quote, "relevance". Is Xtine relevant? If so, why are her sales/streams/tour receipts so abysmal?

B-b-but Hillary Clinton attended her concert in 2018! :clap3:

Why are xtina fans still grasping for air? Where’s the dignity? 

just move on, stream xtina music and keep promoting her gigs at local state fairs. 

My Baby chanteuse > nipplegate man > oligarchs' wedding singer

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

5 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Based on wealth today it’s…

Xtina >>>>> JT >>>>> Jessica Simpson >>>>> Britney 

I added Jessica because she wanted to be in the MMC but Xtina was chosen instead of her.

Xtina’s by far the richest which means she’s the most successful in 2022 right at this exact moment.

This thread is about relevancy as in who’s more RELEVANT. Also Jessica has nothing to do with this.

Reported for being offtopic :heart:

ot: Britney is only one out of the three who’s still relevant and the OBHs hate to see it :clap3:

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Lmao no she literally gets spoofed about it everywhere like on SNL, talk shows. When people impersonate her they always do the scream lol. That’s cool that the celebs you listed like it though. At least you have that to cling to ;)

37 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Lmao no she literally gets spoofed about it everywhere like on SNL, talk shows. When people impersonate her they always do the scream lol. That’s cool that the celebs you listed like it though. At least you have that to cling to ;)

When she gets spoofed, they just do a lot of over the top runs…that’s not screaming. Show me a talk show or SNL skit where someone who impersonates her flat out screams. I dare you. Post one. 

but while we’re on the topic of relevancy, if she’s not, why is she being impersonated (and I quote YOU, everywhere)? The math ain’t mathing sis

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

I’ve already answered this question, not answering again re the definition of relevance. Feel free to read my other posts sweetheart

1 hour ago, lovemehateme said:

B-b-but Hillary Clinton attended her concert in 2018! :clap3:

And so did Michelle Obama and Ariana Grande. She’s also been emulated by Kylie Jenner, praised by Olivia Rodrigo, Dua Lipa, Sam Smith, Selena Gomez, Celine Dion all A listers. Do I need to go on? You focus on Hilary Clinton as if that’s her only recognition I’ve listed. I wonder why :bibliahh:

When I made this thread I assumed the debate would center between Britney and Justin, but the 3 fighters in here are really living up to their name :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

She’s also been emulated by Kylie Jenner

Kylie dressed like her one Halloween years ago :rip: If that’s the metric you’re using then more celebrities than I can remember (and the GP) have (and still) dress as Britney on Halloween. 

23 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I’ve already answered this question, not answering again re the definition of relevance. Feel free to read my other posts sweetheart

How convenient.

Britney has always been the biggest star. She has the biggest classics and her conservatorship drama and now pregnancy got more press than anything Justin or Xtina related in years

8 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

How convenient.

I have like 5 Britney stans in my notifications every time I log on to this website, y’all use the same arguments. Not typing that **** out 5 times. 

29 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Kylie dressed like her one Halloween years ago :rip: If that’s the metric you’re using then more celebrities than I can remember (and the GP) have (and still) dress as Britney on Halloween. 

Oh wow let’s focus on the one example I used and ignore everything else. How transparent. For the record, Kylie has emulated Xtina even outside of Halloween but let’s conveniently ignore that as well. Being relevant in the mind of A list influencers for style years, we love to see it :gaycatina1:

Edited by BionicWooHoo

6 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I have like 5 Britney stans in my notifications every time I log on to this website, y’all use the same arguments. Not typing that **** out 5 times. 

You could have answered the question in one of your 20 rambling replies on this very page but ok.

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

You could have answered the question in one of your 20 rambling replies on this very page but ok.

My rambling takes time. Telling you how you can feel free to reread my posts if you are really all that interested takes less time. Have fun sis 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.