More relevant in 2022: Britney Spears vs Xtina vs Justin Timberlake

Weld_E

More relevant in 2022: Britney Spears vs Xtina vs Justin Timberlake  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Most relevant in 2022

• Britney
    • Xtina
    • Justin Timberlake

Britney is desperate for attention so she is more “relevant” media wise.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BionicWooHoo

• Xtianlofbritney

• D.M.F

• Weld_E

50 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Remixes aren’t new music. Anyways Santos has more streams than Toxic Pony on Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube combined.

Santos has 14M streams on Spotify. That’s less than Toxic Pony…and hits like Toxic, S&S, BOMT and OIDIA this year :ahh: 

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

Obviously JT.  If Britney had the biggest album of 2013, then had a massive solo global #1 smash single in 2016, then a 2018-2019 tour that grossed $226M, we would never hear the end of it.

Sure her personal struggles made headlines, but so did someone like Amanda Bynes when she had her episode.

There’s a reason that you’re trying to pretend Man Of The Woods never happened and that’s the most telling part of your argument. Don’t Little Monsters ever get tired of lying?

31 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

The way y’all will literally say anything. Britney is the girl who used to wear the same outfit repeatedly to devalue paparazzi photos :lmao: 

31 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Santos has 14M streams on Spotify. That’s less than Toxic Pony…and hits like Toxic, S&S, BOMT and OIDIA this year :ahh: 

There’s a reason that you’re trying to pretend Man Of The Woods never happened and that’s the most telling part of your argument. Don’t Little Monsters ever get tired of lying?

The way y’all will literally say anything. Britney is the girl who used to wear the same outfit repeatedly to devalue paparazzi photos :lmao: 

Did I lie about Man of the Woods tour outgrossing every Britney tour ever? :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Karma88 said:

This. At least with the other two, you don’t cringe at their Instagram.

19 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Did I lie about Man of the Woods tour outgrossing every Britney tour ever? :ahh: 

Omg :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

The fantasy the Britney delulus live in :toofunny3:

Justin last tour grossed 200M dollars despite a flop album, something Britney will never achieve  :dies:

But...gOoGLe sEaRcH :isudumblmao:

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

Piece of Me grossed $54.3M in the touring leg and $137.7M during the Vegas residency. That’s not counting 11 shows in Asia. Meanwhile you haven’t stanned an artist who could even gross $100M in a tour in the past decade. It’s nice to see you’re still losing even on New ATRL :ahh: 

Clearrr :ahh:

-

The logical answer is Britney. Justin (Timberlake) ain’t even higher than her on Spotify :rip: As for Christina, now *****-

Britney is the most relevant media wise. Easily. Xtina's last major headline was one that concerned Britney so that should say it all. Not sure why she was even included in this

1 hour ago, Karma88 said:

You might have to rethink that. :swan:

1 minute ago, lovemehateme said:

You might have to rethink that. :swan:

:clap3:

Britney winning by a landslide, relevant QUEEN :WAP:

I mean the book or pregnancy announcements alone >>> anything Xtina or JT have done in the last 5 years

4 hours ago, Eternium said:

Justin’s last singles bombed harder than anything from Britney ever. SoulMate, Better Days, Believe and the one with Ant Clemons that nobody ever heard. Britney’s never had a single bomb as hard as his latest few have so I wouldn’t be so sure that JT’s 5th album could actually compete with Britney’s 10th :lmao: 

Those album tracks outperformed Xtina’s and Justin’s singles. The way both of them have become such disastrous flops is sweet karma.

Piece of Me grossed $54.3M in the touring leg and $137.7M during the Vegas residency. That’s not counting 11 shows in Asia. Meanwhile you haven’t stanned an artist who could even gross $100M in a tour in the past decade. It’s nice to see you’re still losing even on New ATRL :ahh: 

New ATRL and you're still the biggest delusional joke ever here and everybody knows it :toofunny3:

Justin still outgrossed with 1 tour ( not a whole ass residency :toofunny3:

Justin still scrapped a hit, a Huge tour and descent sales, Britney is done since a decade...

SEETHE :dies:

Edited by Mystic Boy

All 10 Xtina fans voting her and then the few other bitter Gaga and bey Stans voting for either x or JT is sending me.

The obvious answer is Britney.

1 minute ago, Slayn said:

All 10 Xtina fans voting her and then the few other bitter Gaga and bey Stans voting for either x or JT is sending me.

The obvious answer is Britney.

Britney is just THAT ***** :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

Britney is just THAT ***** :WAP:

She got all of them FUMING :WAP:

The landslide. :lmao: Britney of course. 

4 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

Also one is on a career hiatus, something you might have to google the definition of. :toofunny3:

You think if she wasn’t on a hiatus she would actually have Michelle Obama and Hilary Clinton attend her miming on stage? :bibliahh:

Xtina her last album sold 2k after Gaga’s gbf and Britney’s bf or w.e went on her IG when they were drunk  LASHED her on the red carpet in order to promote HoG. She was never heard from again :rip:

its probably Britney and Justin close but Britney atm she’s in the media again, then Xtina

I grew up adoring all three I hate seeing them pitted against each other constantly. Britney fans who are the only ones still doing it. It was fun 20 years ago now it’s just tiring and embarrassing. Neither of the three are in their prime anymore as most artists from that era. All three are full grown and parents it’s time to move on. 

3 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Xtina and JT have demand to release new music while Britney doesn’t. 

:ahh:  you are the funniest member on ATRL

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

Britney Spears - 25 million

Justin Timberlake - 24 million

Despite Justin having a higher playlist reach than Britney and the fact he's released 10 singles in the last 5 years while Britney has released 0 :rip:

70aVQZy.gif

10 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Her average Metacritic score is 60.5 while Britney has 64 :rip:

HELP, SERIOUSLY!? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: So you're telling me the fighter's tired narrative of "aCcLaIm" was this whole time in favor of Britney? :skull: I- :deadvision:

OT: Obviously Britney. Some people here are acting delusional as always. Britney's music is clearly performing well in streaming platforms such as Spotify. BOMT (single) and Blackout are respectively 5 million streams away from achieving 500m and 600m streams. Even Toxic Pony was a huge trend, just a weeks ago. 

20 hours ago, D.M.F said:

She went Gold with her latest single; something Britney hasn’t done in awhile. Xtina’s touring this year while Britney hasn’t toured in ages. Xtina won multiple awards this year while Britney has won 0.

The reason for why Britney hasn't done it "in awhile" is because she hasn't had an official release since 2016 unlike Xtina who just released a single last year? Britney hasn't been active in the past year so how do u expect her to be nominated in awards, let alone win? Troll better :priceless:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.