RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

Drag race fans have been kinda annoyed lately defending Tia's wins and performance this season. No shade but the only challenge she truly excelled at was the roast :rip: her makeup hasn't improved that much and even if she got money for outfits now, her costumes have not been good either

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

The social media posts for this top 4 are so shady... Like they KNOW Marina is the superstar of the season and yet they're still pushing Tia for some weird f*cking reason. Miss BBC, what's the point of having a vs The World spin off if you're not willing to let anyone else other than UK queens win?

The only thing that gives me hope is seeing that despite the shenanigans, Marina still has the most interactions/likes/fan support. The world has spoken, she's a winner baby!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The social media posts for this top 4 are so shady... Like they KNOW Marina is the superstar of the season and yet they're still pushing Tia for some weird f*cking reason. Miss BBC, what's the point of having a vs The World spin off if you're not willing to let anyone else other than UK queens win?

The only thing that gives me hope is seeing that despite the shenanigans, Marina still has the most interactions/likes/fan support. The world has spoken, she's a winner baby!

at this point I'd rather have Marina lose and let Ru Jimbo her into being the next US AS winner

• Like 1

Just now, Scandalous said:

at this point I'd rather have Marina lose and let Ru Jimbo her into being the next US AS winner

Yeah but why? So we can watch another season knowing full well she's gonna win?

She can still win and come back for an AW, make it happen @World Of Wonder! :angry:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah but why? So we can watch another season knowing full well she's gonna win?

She can still win and come back for an AW, make it happen @World Of Wonder! :angry:

more exposure and more of her on our screens :clap3:  but yes her on an AW would suffice as well

I'm sorry but my head cannot comprehend a scenario where Marina is not the winner, like I would legit turn me off this whole franchise 

• Like 3

not marina leading the likes/comments on her voting post (both TW/IG) while it being posted last ... oh mother

Tia would be the one of the weakest winners (if not the weakest) ever in terms of talent.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

tia's lip syncs are horrible. she's toast this week

23 minutes ago, KFC said:

Imagine if Tia were to win this season and then compete on AW2 :ahh:

Tia, Trixie, Kylie Sonique and Priyanka shitting up a single All Winners Season :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, mindbender said:

Tia would be the one of the weakest winners (if not the weakest) ever in terms of talent.

Dont do all that, especially when her predecessor Blu is right there. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

My problem with Marina being on a US All Stars season is that I feel she'd essentially be BARRED from winning, after another international queen just won :rip: Like NO shot they have multiple international winners of All Stars within a period of a few years.

However, having an international queen win All Winners would be fine, so let's have her on that instead :clap3: (Plus it's a non-elim season, so we'd get her for longer.)

• Like 1

Ready for the entire panel to pretend Tia's atrocious lipsyncs are the funniest thing ever and give her the crown

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Ready for the entire panel to pretend Tia's atrocious lipsyncs are the funniest thing ever and give her the crown

This will be lipsync song:

Spoiler

• Haha 2

On 3/28/2024 at 2:12 AM, KFC said:

Imagine if Tia were to win this season and then compete on AW2 :ahh:

47 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I rebuke these dark thoughts

DWZygWEW4AEx43U.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

I rebuke these dark thoughts

DWZygWEW4AEx43U.jpg

Circle prayer to repel the judges' evil choices 🙏🙏🙏

I'm a little surprised no one is talking about this, but LGD's wedding look may be in my top 10 ever on drag race. 

9 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I'm a little surprised no one is talking about this, but LGD's wedding look may be in my top 10 ever on drag race. 

Talking about the top ten in your head?

Hephaestus

13 minutes ago, mindbender said:

It's stunning.

--- 

I love Marina but she does not give me STAR vibes. The only one that does in this top 4 is LGD. Hannah is cute and likable but yeah. Tia has been so disappointing this season.

• Confused 2

Is the winner out lol 

20 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

It's stunning.

--- 

I love Marina but she does not give me STAR vibes. The only one that does in this top 4 is LGD. Hannah is cute and likable but yeah. Tia has been so disappointing this season.

girl ... she is a STAR

49 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

girl ... she is a STAR

Idk, on the runway, the clothes were kind of wearing her.

Edited by rihannafan
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

how long until the finale premieres ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.