RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

This season feels calmer than UK vs TW so far. No Jimbo/Pangina elimination moment yet but not surprised as the three queens eliminated are not on their level lol. It would have to be Icesis or RaJah that would be a shock elimination for this season. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

I really thought Icesis and Rajah were the top 2, especially when Brooke called both of them together. :deadbanana4:

I would have loved to see Vanity in the bottom with Rita so the girls wouldn't even have touched Vanity's lipstick and would have sent Rita's overrated ass home. Can't believe we have to keep watching her when she should have gone on week 1. 

4 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

literally Icesis could have won every challenge this season so far. at the very least top 3. this week especially was a joke although I was very happy for Silky

Hmm I don't think Icesis was that great in the GG challenge. Her lyrics were uninspired and the wig she wore kinda messed up her performance a little bit. 

I adored Anita on DRDU and really wanted her to take the crown that season. However, she sucked on her three weeks of CvTW and it was weird to see. 

Also Silky is a mid lip syncer at best and really relies on props to cover up for really messy lip syncs, but fans online were so into her “redemption” that they won’t admit it. 

Regardless, she won over Victoria’s crunchy splits and inability to feel the song. 

46 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Hmm I don't think Icesis was that great in the GG challenge. Her lyrics were uninspired and the wig she wore kinda messed up her performance a little bit. 

that's fair. I'm not saying she 100% was top 2 every week but if they had placed her there I wouldn't have batted an eye if that makes sense.

but again compared to what everyone else was serving plus the runway on E1? I could've seen her high/win if they wanted. regardless she should've been in the top 2 this week.

Vanity should have been top over Victoria.  Her third look was hideous.

Silky turned it out in the lipsync as I knew she would :clap3: First look was a boot, second a toot, and third a shoot. Her lipsync look was her best of the night too.

ICESIS :jonny: all 3 of her looks were good but I'm so impressed with that third outfit, loved her whimsical wig, the way she really incorporated the water elements with the rope, etc. She has such an eye for fashion, best runway of the night. 

Rajah's runways are starting to bore me, week after week, she looks nice but always just a tad too plain. I loved her fur runway but the first and third looks were meh. She was deservingly SAFE this week. 

So happy for Silky getting a win :heart:

Just now, EriKills said:

ICESIS :jonny: all 3 of her looks were good but I'm so impressed with that third outfit, loved her whimsical wig, the way she really incorporated the water elements with the rope, etc. She has such an eye for fashion, best runway of the night. 

Rajah's runways are starting to bore me, week after week, she looks nice but always just a tad too plain. I loved her fur runway but the first and third looks were meh. She was deservingly SAFE this week. 

So happy for Silky getting a win :heart:

Yeah I get that Ra’Jah is very economical, but she coulda spent a lil more on the looks for the ball.

Icesis robbed

Victoria payola

Icesis robbed, Victoria payola…. I’m tired 

1 hour ago, pxxxtrick said:

I adored Anita on DRDU and really wanted her to take the crown that season. However, she sucked on her three weeks of CvTW and it was weird to see. 

Same! I think she relied too much on campy humor for GG. If she just nailed her performance aspect instead of focusing on being campy, she would’ve been critiqued better and placed safe or high. For SG, she picked the wrong person to play even though Adele can be a winnable character but the way Anita approached Adele wasn’t correct. Had she picked someone better and put more effort into the makeup for resemblance, she could’ve had a shot winning or at least placing high. For the ball challenge, she probably would still be put in the bottom 2, but likely saved based on the track record. We’ll never know what could’ve been. At the end of the day, Anita’s downfall was the choices she made. 

I'm not saying this is entirely the reason; but I think DRDU and the American/Canadian shows have very different styles that are not as transferrable as they first seem. The production tends to reward quite different personality types on each show.

I think Kita and Spankie would encounter the exact same problem if they competed on some kind of winner season.

I'm not saying this is entirely the reason; but I think DRDU and the American/Canadian shows have very different styles that are not as transferrable as they first seem. The production tends to reward quite different personality types on each show.

I think Kita and Spankie would encounter the exact same problem if they competed on some kind of winner season.

Icesis and Rajah should have been top 2

the silky payola just never gonna stop the plain brown part  on her chest was very weird on her sewed look although the other parts were cool 

its just tiring that she can be forgiven of this kind of messines while others read to the filth for this kinda apperance

The judges were on CRACK for not putting Icesis in the top :biblio:

I can't tell if I'm biased cause I stan, but for me she was EASILY the best of the week. Every single look was a slay, which I can't say about anyone else.

How I would've judged it:

WIN: Icesis / Silky

SAFE: Victoria / Rajah

LOW: Vanity

BTM2: Rita / Anitta

I maybe even would've made Rajah as a top, while Victoria/Vanity safe and just Rita/Anitta in the bottom 2.

Victoria's first two looks were amazing, but the third one had nothing to do with the theme and was pretty plain. 

If Vanity was in the bottom for her third look (cause the first two were amazing), then Victoria should've been safe.

Rajah was kinda the disappointment of the week (though she still did a solid job) and I can kinda see why she was safe. 

The look she made was amazing, but not fully great for the theme. Second look was solid, but the first one was just ok.

I guess she could've been in the top over Silky, but idk... somehow I liked Silky's package a bit more this week. Her looks were more exciting!

Stand-up comedy/roast challenges are always super fun, so I'm looking forward to another great episode with questionable judging next week :duca: 

Edited by NumbSoul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.