RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

2 minutes ago, Why said:

Agree with the Top 3 and 2. Keta should’ve won the lipsync tbh

I’d also would have put Gothy or Jonbers in the bottom over Hannah

I also feel like they should’ve kept Arantcxa. Obviously she wasn’t going to win but she was lovely and also strategically she’s good to keep. UKvTW1 showed that they’re biased towards UK queens (see Blue) and that the UK queens also eliminate big contenders (see Blue), so getting rid of Choriza (poor fashion sense ass but UK-alliance member and possible finale contender) made sense!

both Gothy and Jonbers served 3 solid looks like how do you compare them to Hannah who served most basic looks in each category (along with arantxha)

• Like 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

1 minute ago, Afferty said:

both Gothy and Jonbers served 3 solid looks like how do you compare them to Hannah who served most basic looks in each category (along with arantxha)

Hannah’ first and second looks we’re good, her third was bad

Both Gothy and Jonbers had good first looks  but simple/bad second and third looks

2/3 is better than 2 1/3s x

• Thumbs Down 3

The UK + AUS queens are so far below the international queens it's kinda embarrassing. They really should have had some bigger heavy hitters. 

La Grande Dame is steamrolling.

• Like 6

La Grande SLAY demolished!!!! Crown her NOW.
I love Keta but that third look was not what the judges were trying to make it to be...Marina or Scarlet could have easily been the winners instead of Keta.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

or Scarlet could have easily been the winners instead of Keta.

Ru could‘ve cut the music during the Prince Charming runway and sent Scarlet home right then and there and it would‘ve been justified. Miss Girl deserved her safe placement. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Stan said:

Ru could‘ve cut the music during the Prince Charming runway and sent Scarlet home right then and there and it would‘ve been justified. Miss Girl deserved her safe placement. 

I mean, I didn't like the first look either but her evil queen AND the dress she made were better than Keta's.

• Thumbs Down 1

La Grande Dame and Marina joint slayage again! Ru is really living for both of them. I won't be surprised if he calls both of them back for All Stars 10.

I could tell Ru really hates Scarlet. Why did he even bring her back? :toofunny3:

And Keta lowkey won the lipsync but she looked so nervous??

Hannah Conda is the Australian Ginger Minj confirmed. The color combination on her looks were such choices.

• Like 3

The good:

LGD domination. Jfc the second look gave me the creeps in the best way possible. And the third one? And her lipsync? Have mercy, diva!

Keta was great! My fave look of hers was the first one. Very very polished.

Marina's first self-made dress ever :jonny4:

The bad:

Aranxta leaving. So gutted, even though you could see it was coming and just to save a UK queen.

Hannah. Her second look was cute but the other 2 weren’t it.

The ugly:

Choriza May.

Edited by Ponzi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jonbers pressed about the needy queen votes :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Choriza's third look was honestly so ugly that it was insulting to look at. :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

Choriza hoarding materials just to turn that **** out and Jonbers being delusional is rubbing me the wrong way :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 1

I guess technically this wasn't a dress..

On 2/14/2024 at 10:45 PM, genetic fail said:

This was pretty basic and she was rightfully low for this look

FdvvQfKUAAM8L2Q?format=jpg&name=large

I absolutely hated Hannah's first and third look. The colour scheme reminded me of Ginger's AS6 entrance and I mean my god there's room for everybody, but it shouldn't be for that :skull: 

• Like 1

Marina / LGD / Keta being in the top is literally my brand :alexz: So proud of my girls and it was so deserved!

I think I would've personally had a repeat of Marina/LGD as the top two, but all three slayed!

I'm sad about Arantxa leaving :'( I wasn't a fan on her original season, but she's so charming and deserved to show her growth. Even though she was the worst this week, I wish LGD saved her for the sake of the international alliance. I hope saving a UK queen doesn't bite her in the arse. Also, as much as I liked her on her season, I'm not really connecting with Choriza this time around, so I wouldn't have been mad if they pulled a gag and sent her packing. Actually, the only UK girl I'm really feeling this time around is Gothy :rip: The other three are just not impressing me and whenever they're talking it feels so contrived or fake... Am I the only one who feels this way? Like, Tia and Choriza were so charming on their seasons, but I'm not vibing with them AT ALL this time around.

• Like 12

The way the other girls don’t even have to worry about the UK alliance, between the 4 of them they have one (undeserved) top placement in 2 episodes 

Surprised Keta was top2. Didn't like the final look.

Guess they didn't want the same top2 as last time.

Bye Arantxha :'( Her confessionals were amazing.

Jonbers mentioning a designer or fashion brand

for each runway voiceover was hilarious to me.

So desperate to be labeled "fashion queen" :toofunny2:

Edited by Dragonfly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ALSO not being a hater cus she’s in my Top 2 for the season but LGD shevil queen was very giving Onyx from España (but way better executed) 

Oh LGD…. The legend that you are. The way she / Keta / Marina are stomping on the girls. 

Poor Scarlet always produces a fabulous gown but has one ****** up look that leaves her SAFE.

This season is shaping up to be great. Arantxa deserved to go but her time on the show was sweet. Gothy needs to go next… she’s really serving nothing for me. 

Keta :clap3:Glad she wasn’t overlooked 

Always love seeing Alien represented :jonny: But Dame’s last look didn’t gag me. Just a bit of fabric :michael:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

ALSO not being a hater cus she’s in my Top 2 for the season but LGD shevil queen was very giving Onyx from España (but way better executed) 

It was more Yvie’s Spikes runway to me - just elevated in every way. It seemed LGD’s had some slight fit issues with the pregnancy though. 

spacer.png

The hardware of Onyx’s was incredible but the underclothing was a chop. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Scarlet's prince look :rip: 

• Haha 1

did no one else notice that random blue strap under Scarlet’s shoulder on her gown? that bothered me so much :rip: it was a mostly great ballgown look but parts of it were rough, I think she deserved the safe placement

I wasn’t a big fan of Keta’s tbh, i was surprised she was top 2. I thought it would be a LGD/Marina rematch

sad to see Arantxa go so early although she definitely deserved the bottom. wouldve much rather seen Choriza leave

• Like 1

how Hannah Conda escaped the bottom this weeks baffles me

• Thanks 1

Hopefully we see that Keta had Chorizas lip stick in there but damn. Was hoping LGD woulda picked Choriza instead. :( 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

LGD is such a star! So much charisma and creativity in her mind its insane 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.