RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

6 hours ago, Scandalous said:

the way Marina, LGD, Keta & Hannah are LEAGUES above the flop UK ones they chose :ahh: 

so which one are they gonna payola? Tia whose fashion is still DREADFUL? Jonbers who is always just There? Choriza who’s still busted somehow? it’s definitely not Gothy

that's what i think

ru paul is not gonna crown scarlet

bbc will gonna choose the queen from uk for sure. 
it's between choriza and tia but their drag is still dragging 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Muva :jonny5:

oh yeah she's gonna bring it again a true diva she's feeding us

for those how don't know

this ***** did and hosted her own pit stop for drph2 

Marina and LGD killed it. I also really enjoyed Hannah and Keta, either of them could've been in the top over Choriza. Scarlet was pretty decent to be in the bottom

Gothy's runway walk is just :rip: but I'm glad she stayed over Mayhem. She's the only queen who came back three times and did worse each time, it's a gag at this point :rip:

Edited by bestfiction

20 minutes into the ep and ngl Im kinda bummed they put LGD, Keta and Marina in this season with these flops and mids. 

Tia is so busted and cringe ugh I cannot stand her

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been a Mayhem hater since day one. I‘m glad she got what she deserved. Now never invite her back unless she‘s gonna be send home first again.

• Like 1

I am in love with LGD and Marina 

I really really REALLY enjoy Scarlet and I simply don't understand why Ru doesn't like her. Is it because she is confident in who she is as a drag queen?
Her talent show was clever, LIVE and cute, had no place in the bottom 3. Same thing on All Stars 6, she should have been in the top in the ball challenge.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

I'm glad Marina dared send Mayhem home :clap3: Messing up your own talent show number is one thing.

But having it happen on two different seasons. And the way she just completely gave up... Do better girl.

Keta let me down a little. That sad pink wig :skull: And Tia needed more 'fun' in her face and movements.

Honestly, they could've just crowned La Grande Dame right there and then. She is on a different level.

And after reading some comments here: I'm a huge Scarlet fan, but I agree with her placement here.

Her idea is great for a 4 minute number. But for a segment like this, it should be faster and snappier.

Edited by Dragonfly
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Going from DR Spain to this mess… it just doesn’t compare. 

LGD & Marina ate. Just crown either one now lol. 

I’m also really proud of Hannah, I was worried how an Aussie queen would stack against this cast, but she held her own, her runway was spectacular & she could’ve easily landed in the top. 

Anthrax’s talent being just orgasming her name was k u n t. 

Mayhem? Girl? I was expecting her to blame “brain fog” from long Covid. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Marina really went to the UK and said giving the colonizer the chop. All in the same week king charles cancer news :skull:

Mehem filler is gone thank God. Get Scarlet go to. They thought they could skid by with small sketch but they are not that witty or interesting, poor that

La Madame is so sexy yet so unlikable, on brand for French I guess

The UK queens are so bad they really scrapped the barrel with this one :rip:

Edited by MonsterJohn
  • Haha 1

I won’t be able to watch until tonight but omfg I just saw LGD talent show on Twitter and CACKLED :ahh: 

Hannah's absolutely BOTCHED lips give me ick though. They look like she's having an allergic reaction.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

the lipsync battle was like Charmender vs Gyarados battle :deadbanana2:

• Haha 5

I watched this back to back with S16 and you can tell the production value is subpar and the cast doesn't have chemistry (yet) but I am optimistic because international queens are on the top of their game. I am gonna pretend this is a more of tester of Global All Stars.

I need Mayhem to quit drag though. Long Covid my ass.

Marina Summers is like talented Jorgeous. Ru will love her.

I just wish she was a little bit harsh on Mayhem when she eliminated her. Like, “one of the girls at least took this show seriously, so Im gonna send Mayhem home before she eliminates herself”.. would’ve been iconic.

also Mayhem comes back more unbearable everytime she is on tv.

6 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

That was possibly the worst talent show this series has ever seen.

6 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Scarlet should have been high at the very least…

Girl... :deadbanana4:

• Haha 5

Marina and La Grande Dame SLAYED.. also why is Choriza in the top3 instead of Hannah Conda?? :rip:

the UK Representatives are so MID, International Queens doing the heavy-lifting

LGD is just mesmerizing like damn she didn't do much during the lipsync but i ******* want her to win for just being there.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I really really REALLY enjoy Scarlet and I simply don't understand why Ru doesn't like her. Is it because she is confident in who she is as a drag queen?
Her talent show was clever, LIVE and cute, had no place in the bottom 3. Same thing on All Stars 6, she should have been in the top in the ball challenge.

she has always been lovely in every aspect. i know it's not stunning mother okuurrrr type of queen that the show loves but goddamn appreciate her some.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The disparity between the talented titan international queens and anglophone girls like Mayhem Miller and Gothy Kendoll..  :deadbanana4: 

Tia is a great narrator and TV personality but she still feels lacklustre in drag. The song was catchy but where was the charisma?

10 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh marina ... the star that you are

My other 2 faves from this Episode LGD & Hannah Conda acknowledging TALENT when they see it :clap3:

• Like 1

Strange that UK vs the world production didn’t pick a real threat from the UK. Bimini, Tayce, or Awhora would have stomped. Or maybe they are saving them for another season. 
La Grande Dame, Marina, Keta, Hannah are obvious front runners 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, xrosup said:

The way Marina's talent show was miled ahead of everyone else. Let alone how she washed LGD on the lipsync. This girl deserves better than competing on a Vs. The World season

yeah marina is truly one of the greats. undeniable after the philippines s1 finale, and she will only cement it here

• ATRL Moderator

The way I was devastated by Marina and LGD not winning their seasons (ROBBED!!).... but now seeing all of you stan them in this thread is making me so happy.

tumblr_mkhxb89GAL1rnytu7o1_500.gif

• Like 4

If Scarlet is robbed of another design challenge win next week

tumblr_mkhxb89GAL1rnytu7o1_500.gif

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.