RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

i love Scarlet's Prince Look

1st Look - Keta Minaj VS Scarlet Envy.. hon.mentions Marina & LGD

2nd Look - La Grande Dame (no competition).. hon mentions Jonbers Blonde, Scarlet Envy, Keta Minaj

3rd Look - Marina Summers.. hon mentions LGD, Keta Minaj and Scarlet Envy

La Grande Dame deserved the WIN :clap3:

So far.. no questionable winner and eliminations 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

La Grande Dame fashion sense is UNREAL

Marina Summers' TALENT?? girl made that dress in the ******* work room WTF

Keta Minaj's creativity... girl

Hannah Conda was one of my instant fave in the 1st Episode.. b*tch better redeem herself

5 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

MOTHER!!!

I was shocked when she entered the stage cause she's not really a design queen in her original season.. it was MINTY FRESH who ate the design challenges in the Philippines

WTF Marina.. so TALENTED

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cottonmouth said:

LGD deserved the win.

Hannah Conda was by far the worst I thought. Should have been bottom 2.

I think bottom 2 is objectively Hanna and Arantxa.. however, one might say that Choriza deserved that for choosing a cheap-looking fabric when she hoarded a lot of em and that's what she came up with in a brief about looking rich or somethng.. her dress is better than Hannah's tho

LGD might be my fav queen in a while. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Scandalous said:

did no one else notice that random blue strap under Scarlet’s shoulder on her gown? that bothered me so much :rip: it was a mostly great ballgown look but parts of it were rough, I think she deserved the safe placement

It was the corset part for me.. the middle part was so ill fitting made her look fat :toofunny2:

Scarlet lowkey robbed I loved that last dress she made it was really impressive

• Thumbs Down 1

I mean its kind of unfair at this point 

LGD and Marina are like miles ahead of the others . They should have been in a proper ALL STARS . I really hope to see them again in the future 

Hannah , Tia and Keta are making an efford

The rest are just :rip:

( i can't believe we have Scarlet on the TV again ... i guess no other US queen wanted to be part of this )

I've never been more proud to be French ! LGD is eating :WAP:

Also I'm cackling at LGD literally stomping on Nicky Doll's run, I love Nicky but imagine eating up your own host sdfghjn,

• Like 3

9 hours ago, xrosup said:

Scarlet's prince look :rip: 

Legit ugly. Scarlet whyyy. :psyduck:

Marina and Scarlet had the best final looks tbh. Kinda feel bad for Scarlet because her prince look was immediately succeeded by a smilar but better look from Keta and her going after LGD would mean that whatever she brought for an evil queen would pale in comparison after what LGD has presented. Overall makes sense she's safe

LGD mothered. Obsessed with her. I think Keta being in the top 2 is overall fair too. I didn't get what LGD tried to do during the lipsync though

Hannah should've been in the bottom over Arantxa, that final look is a mess. 

Arantxa should've stayed, she's likeable and while her looks weren't necessairly polished, I appreciated the Mean Girls reference and kind of a continuation of this 00s aesthetic in her final emo look, she had a pov. I wonder if Keta tried to save Aranxta, I guess we'll find out

Tia's tribue to Cherry was lovely

Edited by bestfiction
  • Like 3

that Hannah dress has to be one of the worst runways ever.  :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I actually didn’t mind Choriza’s looks. The owl storyline ajskdjfk, when she fogged up the main stage :ahh:

The third look was well constructed it just had ugly fabric but the story she made for it was cute enough to save her. I thought her final look was more well constructed than LGD’s :lakitu: (though LGD’s second look was one of the best of the night). 

How did Hanna escape the B2 though, her first and third looks were both cheap looking and hideous. The hot glued mice all over the dress, the colors :biblio: 

• Thanks 1

Oh and Tia’s tribute to Cherry Valentine :weeps: the looks were actually very cute, wouldn’t have minded a Tia sneak into the top 3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You could tell Jonbers and Scarlett were pissed they were called safe during the ball :ahh: Jonber's face when she turned around to walk off stage and Scarlett's attitude during the untucked section were pretty telling they were upset

I GAGGED when LGD made those alien noises, iconic!

• Like 5

This season is stellar so far :jonny:

• Like 1

La Grande Dame slayed the runway (her first 2 more than the last one) and her lipsync was hilarious :ahh: She's much funnier than she was on her original season. 

Keta is also doing very well,  hopefully she makes it to the finale too.

Poor Arantxa but I think she's still finding herself as a person and queen and would do better on a Spain All Stars season 2.

The neon colored mice… like they can’t be serious 

I love Scarlet but she didn’t deserve a top position, the dress she made was messy and I don’t like what she’s doing with her make up at all this season 

I love Aranxta to death and she had a glow up but for her to succeed on drag race she needs a couple more years in the oven imo. Even on the Espana AS that’s airing rn I think she’d be getting washed and one of the first three to leave 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 2

Keta is not living up to her og season run at all. she's underperforming hard for me. 

5 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

The neon colored mice… like they can’t be serious 

I love Scarlet but she didn’t deserve a top position, the dress she made was messy and I don’t like what she’s doing with her make up at all this season 

Scarlet had the vision and ambition but the dress was just poorly constructed - I was distracted by how loose the fabric looked near her torso especially.

IA about the makeup and her prince look was.... a choice. Keta came right after with the superior version of her look.

2 hours ago, EriKills said:

How did Hanna escape the B2 though, her first and third looks were both cheap looking and hideous. The hot glued mice all over the dress, the colors :biblio: 

She is Ru's 'Baga Chipz' of the season while gueens like Choriza are 'throwaways' in her eyes.

I expect her to make it to the end.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zefierce said:

Scarlet had the vision and ambition but the dress was just poorly constructed - I was distracted by how loose the fabric looked near her torso especially.

IA about the makeup and her prince look was.... a choice. Keta came right after with the superior version of her look.

I’m surprised at how many people are saying Scarlet was robbed of a top position with that gown :rip: it had a lot of small issues, I think it couldve been really great if she had a bit more time to clean it up

17 hours ago, genetic fail said:

La Grande Dame and Marina joint slayage again! Ru is really living for both of them. I won't be surprised if he calls both of them back for All Stars 10.

I could tell Ru really hates Scarlet. Why did he even bring her back? :toofunny3:

And Keta lowkey won the lipsync but she looked so nervous??

Hannah Conda is the Australian Ginger Minj confirmed. The color combination on her looks were such choices.

Keta really needs to start relaxing and let loose, she will be so much better!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.