iamamiwhoami - ‘Be Here Soon’

ChapelHooker

Damn this song is beautiful! I k ow some are disappointed with the new sound and I can understand it to a point. It’s definitely different than anything they have done before but I’d rather have them take chances and try something new than constantly repeating themselves. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• ChapelHooker

• HausOfGerard

• Dragonfly

What a beautiful song, but i cant help but wonder what all the songs would sound like with BLUE like production. 

I can't believe she summoned an actual thunderstorm over Europe to accompany the release :clap3:

I think I lost about 3 hours of sleep. Never seen so much lightning in my life

I'm feeling so nostalgic since the new album rollout has started. I never expected iam to release something again since ionna's second solo release... So I'm really glad. Following the projects from the preludes, trying to guess what it was about and who it was behind it... Crazy days.

Unfortunately that little spark and head over heels feeling that I got during bounty, kin and BLUE's video releases is no longer there, but I'm still very happy and excited to listen to this.

My favorites so far from this album are Thunder Lightning, Canyon and Zeven. I'm still looking forward for the full album to be out!

informative interview with Clash Magazine

she confirmed a tour for next year!! 

she uploaded 2 videos to the BHS playlist. double-feature single, maybe? 

1 hour ago, original_lifeline said:

she uploaded 2 videos to the BHS playlist. double-feature single, maybe? 

It’s more likely she finished editing both videos and they’re dropping tomorrow and next week I think. 

14 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

It’s more likely she finished editing both videos and they’re dropping tomorrow and next week I think. 

she already dropped thin + chasing kites on the same day in the past. so it's still possible 

8 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

she already dropped thin + chasing kites on the same day in the past. so it's still possible 

that wasn’t the final two songs though. releasing the last two entries at once and then the album next week would make 0 sense. 

Y8kzVbvAsxx_MtqGHfLSVX-wZB-cj8KXBnibD_lcYhQIezWYkRwdSW0y_O4wWlXmpm4z5hDL8p6MUTbDZfIh4Ut4.jpg?size=1024x1024&quality=95&type=album Oe_Cxx6fdeekICmSEwlwSB6gOqRjfp51nbML9JQuSkHYT9qkbpQ00E_nZpw0B3fIqBMTugMvN0X2bRhSbfHIxkAq.jpg?size=512x512&quality=95&type=album 

call my name..another song i will not be playing again

effects in the mv are... a choice. cute song, tho 

This one's also amazing. I wish the chorus was repeated at least once more and not just as a bridge.

That part with the ionnas in black and white was gorgeous. This video is my favorite so far

Edited by Bacratto

I just revisited ha first three albums after a few years and whew, she really was the moment in 2013 

too bad even ripple is better than most of these new songs

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd

okay call my name is by far the least interesting song. not a lot going on melody or production wise that grabs my attention :/ the video is… fine 

thunder lightning is still that ***** though

I'm dying to listen to this whole thing. After i tenacious I decided to not listen to anything until the whole story is finished so I can listen and watch back to back and have the full experience :jonny5:

An absolutely beautiful song. Jonna and Claes continue to kill it. 

12 minutes til the whole thing drops.
also no music video for 'walking on air' this week - it's coming some time later 

5.5/10, disappointing and don't consider this a part of their catalog :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.